Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

I'm not sure what your point is exactly but it's an absolute travesty that Carvajal and Alba didn't get 93 during their teams periods of huge success. SM gets a lot of things wrong but those two are probably the worst I've seen in the game. 

Totally agree!

I'm really glad to see Derby County won tonight, they really deserved it, they showed that they belong in Premier League every time I saw them play. Aston Villa game will be difficult though. Frank Lampard did a really good job, he'll probably end up in Chelsea's seat sooner than later.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, Troianos77 said:

If you can choose 4~5 of the following options: Suso, Mahrez, Mertens, Moreno, Douglas Costa, Depay, M. Gomez, Thorgan Hazard, Martial, G. Martins, Bernadeschi, Brozovic, F. Anderson and Götze.
Which players would you pick? Consider both short and mid-term (so you do not want to get all of them with 90 rating because you need some good players now, but you do not want all with the highest rating because they could be old or probably decreasing in rating in the next or after that review).

Ok here goes, i choose 4: M.Gotze, R.Moreno T.Hazard, Brozovic.  For 5th i would have included M.Depay

Edited by Milanista1
Didn't know R.Moreno was included.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Ok, Alba should've gotten it, I admit it, and he still might, but Carvajal? That's a big no, he's not that good.

I think he is. He's only 27 and has a serious haul of medals already, including four Champions League winners, three of which were in a row, and in which he was an integral part of the team. Real are on the decline now so he won't get it but he should have at the end of the 16/17 season. Carvajal and Alba we're both 93 players at a time IMO.

4 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

If you can choose 4~5 of the following options: Suso, Mahrez, Mertens, Moreno, Douglas Costa, Depay, M. Gomez, Thorgan Hazard, Martial, G. Martins, Bernadeschi, Brozovic, F. Anderson and Götze.
Which players would you pick? Consider both short and mid-term (so you do not want to get all of them with 90 rating because you need some good players now, but you do not want all with the highest rating because they could be old or probably decreasing in rating in the next or after that review).

Not a clue. There's going to be a crazy transfer merry go round in the coming months, Hazard to Dortmund, Suso maybe to Liverpool, Depay and great form and might get a chance at a big club again, Gomez with a few PL teams coming in for him, Anderson and a decent season at WH. I'd want Hazard, Gomez and Depay right now. Mahrez is quality but he's not getting huge game time

6 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Hazard, Gomez, Brozovic, Depay, Suso. 

Gomez will end up at a champions league side this window. I'm predicting Barcelona or Athletico 

7 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Hazard, Gomez, Brozovic, Depay, Suso. 

Gomez will end up at a champions league side this window. I'm predicting Barcelona or Athletico 

Gomez rather will go to A. Madrid than Barcelona....now as Griezmann is going at Barcelona.

14 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

After Lazio's Coppa Italia win.

Any Chance for Milinlivic Savic +1?

Correa +1?

Milinkovic-Savic Sergej, i don't think he will get +1...at Lazio just Immobile Ciro have over 91. The only chance for him to grow over 91 is to leave Lazio and go to bigger team. :)

22 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yep...Kimmich easy

Information is that Czech Republic is next....check my thread (im a legend now hehehehe).

Ciuzz is always correct :)

At least Patson Daka missing....

+4 Today for Daka, will make some good profit on him

14 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Bernardeschi, T. Hazard, Depay, Moreno?? Rodrigo???

On 4/20/2017 at 5:33 PM, Sir Rahul said:

AUSTRIA BUNDESLIGA

RB Salzburg:

Samassekou +1 to 88- yes

Schlager +2 to 87- yes

Stankovic +3 to 85- yes

Wolf +3 to 86- yes

Prevljak +2 to 84- yes

Pongracic +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Onguene +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Mwepu +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Szoboszlai +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Daka +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Haland +4 to 80- yes; +2 to 82

Van der Werff +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Dabbur +1 to 89- nope

Ramalho +1 to 87- nope

Minamino +1 to 87- nope

Junuzovic -1 to 87- nope

Ulmer +1 to 86- nope

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85- nope

On 7/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

CZECH REPUBLIC FIRST LEAGUE

Slavia Praha:

Soucek +1 to 86

Husbauer +1 to 86

Boril +1 to 85

Kolar +2 to 84

Coufal +2 to 84

Kudela +1 to 83

Olayinka +1 to 83

Traore +2 to 82

Kral +2 to 82

Zeleny +2 to 82

Tecl -1 to 82

Viktoria Plzen:

Reznik +1 to 85

Hubnik +1 to 84

Hruska +1 to 84

Kozacik -1 to 84

Prochazka +2 to 83

Chory +1 to 83

Petrzela -1 to 83

Kolar -2 to 83

Beauguel +1 to 78

Sparta Praha:

Frydek +1 to 85

Nhamoinesu +2 to 84

Radakovic +2 to 84

Kadlec -2 to 84

Ben Haim -1 to 83

Dockal -2 to 83

Tetteh +4 to 82

Hanousek +2 to 82

Hlozek +5 to 78

Drchal +2 to 75

3 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Salah for Eriksen/Alli + H.Son ?

This would be down to your squad strength, but personally i would go for Eriksen and Son. Son deserves a +1, and if Spurs win Champs League, Eriksen might get a +1 at a stretch.