Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Ziro said:

Hard to say something about Ascacibar. At his age he has some potential. Great game style, but not enough for a rise right now. Keep an eye on him. The future is bright for wonderkids, but there are plenty of these types nowadays.
Achraf Hakimi? Yeah, saw some videos on the net. Looks good, yet too soon to make a real statement about him. At this moment, a rise is not possible. In order to get a rating increase, he should play like 10 games.
Zagadou... yes, he is promising. He played some games, great energy, ball-control and even good team-play. I am a little unsure, but he deserves a +3 increase. 

about Hakimi: a lot of people here agree that his rating will be over 80. his rise to 80 is sure for now, if he plays some other matches until december, he could reach easily 82. the factor he plays for real madrid means that his value increase higher than in another clubs.

Zagadou: easy rise to 80, probably 82.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

You play also 4231 ?

mostly yes

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

Thoughts on Ascacibar (86)? The guy's got a mention here

Also, Achraf or Zagadou?

Ascacibar is good. also love the OOTB rep, I'm an editor there now.

Achraf, good reasons mentioned in the thread

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sell or keep for the following players, based on whether they have a good chance of going up or not?

Dahoud, Brandt, Seri, Sergi Roberto & Theo Hernandez.

Also, should I sell Mascherano? It's nice to have a 93 in my team, although I saw he is expected to go down to 92.

Dahoud- keep (may stay)

Brandt- keep (stay)

Seri- keep (stay)

Roberto- keep (could rise)

Theo- keep (could rise)

Masch could drop imo

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

help with this deal plz (for long term):
Cancelo or torreira + 15m.

Thanks !!!

Torreira

@Sir Rahul can you please name me a few strikers that will rise in this review? Someone who can play f(rlc) even better if they can play on wings too. My budget is 2m and all the players I can think of are taken. Someone in the mould of arp, pellegri, cutrone, etc.

Guys if you know somebody you are most welcome to help me :-)

cheers

20 minutes ago, shangar said:

@Sir Rahulcan you please point me in the right direction?  I'm in the market for a central defender.  Budget can stretch to £12m, although I wouldn't mind spending less ;)   I'm presently contemplating, Kimpembe, Jemerson, & Stones, although I'm open to alternate suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Not Sir Rahul obvs but to me all really good options, to add some more, i'm a big fan of Skriniar who is 86 and 6mil. Played every minute this season for inter in the league and the same for Slovakia. I'm not the best at rating predictions but i would expect him to be ~89 at the end of the season, with a chance at 90 depending on how good inter do (currently 2nd).

For me, probably the best under 12mil defender atm, is Davinson Sanchez (10mil), playing fantastic for spurs. Again could be 89/90 come end of the season. Though i'm rather biased as i watch mostly English football. :lol: 

P.S Happy late Birthday Rahul, glad to see you're sticking around! Great to have you here :)

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

@Sir Rahul can you please name me a few strikers that will rise in this review? Someone who can play f(rlc) even better if they can play on wings too. My budget is 2m and all the players I can think of are taken. Someone in the mould of arp, pellegri, cutrone, etc.

cheers

Some ones that i have in a few teams are ;

Mariano Diaz (1.6mil), Hannes Wolf (1.6mil), Akolo (1.8mil), Dimata (2mil), Diakhaby (2mil), Oberlin (2mil), Calvert-Lewin (2mil),  Bonaventure (1mil), Paulinho (500k) Maxi Gomez (2.4mil), Richarlison (2.8mil). 

The 3 in bold are the best picks imo but would say Mariano Diaz is probably the best buy, starting striker for lyon. Last 2 are a bit out of your budget but i thought i'd leave them in. I can't say i know much about most of them other than their stats, the only 2 i've watched are Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison. Everton have just sacked their manager but i'd still expect Calvert-Lewin to get game time moving forward he's been one of Evertons better players when he's played this season, though Everton have been really poor. Richarlison has been fanstastic in an exciting Watford side.

2 more players to keep an eye on if you're in a super competitive GW are Jarrod Bowen and Bright Enobakhare at Hull and Wolves in the championship, these 2 players will rise (slowly), haven't seen Bowen play but he's the joint leading scorer in the championship in a struggling Hull side and Enobakhare is getting game time in a good wolves side who i'd be surprised if they're not in the premier league next season. Played tonight away against Man city and should've scored.

Again, pretty England centric sorry, hopefully Rahul or someone else can provide some other options. Unsure on predictions for them, but all should rise.

43 minutes ago, Huggy said:

Not Sir Rahul obvs but to me all really good options, to add some more, i'm a big fan of Skriniar who is 86 and 6mil. Played every minute this season for inter in the league and the same for Slovakia. I'm not the best at rating predictions but i would expect him to be ~89 at the end of the season, with a chance at 90 depending on how good inter do (currently 2nd).

For me, probably the best under 12mil defender atm, is Davinson Sanchez (10mil), playing fantastic for spurs. Again could be 89/90 come end of the season. Though i'm rather biased as i watch mostly English football. :lol: 

P.S Happy late Birthday Rahul, glad to see you're sticking around! Great to have you here :)

Thanks for the reply.  Skriniar is on my radar, along with Sanchez, but they are both unavailable.  It's not an overly competitive Gameworld but, naturally, some of the good prospects have been snapped up.

6 hours ago, davidodidi said:

Do you think that payet will drop

The chances exist, but is improbable for Payet to drop in rating . He is 30, not so old in my opinion, and still adapts again to Ligue1 style of play. I know his notoriety is lower in comparison when he was at West Ham, but still a good player at Marseille.

15 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

cheers

Names as mentioned below

15 hours ago, shangar said:

@Sir Rahulcan you please point me in the right direction?  I'm in the market for a central defender.  Budget can stretch to £12m, although I wouldn't mind spending less ;)   I'm presently contemplating, Kimpembe, Jemerson, & Stones, although I'm open to alternate suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Skriniar as said below

15 hours ago, Huggy said:

Cheers man. I'm not Ratings Jesus here haha :D

Skriniar a v.good shout. I'd say 88, then 89 in summer.

13 hours ago, davidodidi said:

Do you think that payet will drop

nope

3 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Je sais que ca peut prendre du temps mais ca pourrait aider en même temps beaucoup de personnes, qui serait me donner la liste de tous les joueurs de moins de 25 ans de 88/89 qui vont passer à 90. Merci d'avance 

a lot to name sorry

14 hours ago, Huggy said:

Mariano Diaz (1.6mil), Hannes Wolf (1.6mil), Akolo (1.8mil), Dimata (2mil), Diakhaby (2mil), Oberlin (2mil), Calvert-Lewin (2mil),  Bonaventure (1mil), Paulinho (500k) Maxi Gomez (2.4mil), Richarlison (2.8mil). 

The 3 in bold are the best picks imo but would say Mariano Diaz is probably the best buy, starting striker for lyon. Last 2 are a bit out of your budget but i thought i'd leave them in. I can't say i know much about most of them other than their stats, the only 2 i've watched are Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison. Everton have just sacked their manager but i'd still expect Calvert-Lewin to get game time moving forward he's been one of Evertons better players when he's played this season, though Everton have been really poor. Richarlison has been fanstastic in an exciting Watford side.

2 more players to keep an eye on if you're in a super competitive GW are Jarrod Bowen and Bright Enobakhare at Hull and Wolves in the championship, these 2 players will rise (slowly), haven't seen Bowen play but he's the joint leading scorer in the championship in a struggling Hull side and Enobakhare is getting game time in a good wolves side who i'd be surprised if they're not in the premier league next season. Played tonight away against Man city and should've scored.

Again, pretty England centric sorry, hopefully Rahul or someone else can provide some other options. Unsure on predictions for them, but all should rise.

good options mentioned here. Gomez, Richardson, Calvert-Lewin all must-buys imo. Most of those guys should rise.

18 hours ago, Huggy said:

Thanks but everyone of those are taken. 

16 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Iniesta worth getting/keeping? He's actually been quite good this season, and given his inclusion in the FIFA World XI...

Keep him until the start of the rating change in LaLiga. Considering his age, Soccer Manager tend to decrease their ratings. The chances exist, so until then you should get an substitute for him. Bernardo Silva is a good alternative.  Or maybe Granit Xhaka

22 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I am confused, so Rahul did/doing his prediction on ratings and in some on the side there remarks like "nope","yes" and more. Who is the clown commenting on the prediction? And which leagues have been completed so far?

There is no clown.

The ones with the comments on refer to previous predictions.

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I am confused, so Rahul did/doing his prediction on ratings and in some on the side there remarks like "nope","yes" and more. Who is the clown commenting on the prediction? And which leagues have been completed so far?

lol, sorry for lack of clarity. I kept my old predictions on the sides to help me when I do the new ones.

3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Do u think any of these players will rise in Jan?

Dzeko, Manolas, Nastasic, Kramer

none

Guys can you give your thoughts on these two players based on the following table please. Markings 1 to 10. 10 being most and 1 being least.

Reyes of      Kongolo of

Porto            Monaco

a) Brighter future- 

b.) better player-

c) Coming review

prediction - 

d) overall - 

Edited by Middle_Finger