Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 5/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, KERSPALT! said:

I think he is. He's only 27 and has a serious haul of medals already, including four Champions League winners, three of which were in a row, and in which he was an integral part of the team. Real are on the decline now so he won't get it but he should have at the end of the 16/17 season. Carvajal and Alba we're both 93 players at a time IMO.

Brilliant response couldn't have put it better myself!

Victor many a times you are a great contributor on here, but in regards to Alba and Carvajal i disagree with you, but i guess that's just my opinion. 

Anybody thinks Aguero deserves a rise to 96? 30 goals this season in total for Man City with 1 game left before their season ends. Aguero has scored important goals for City, which to me, deserves some credit after winning the league by just 1 point. He scored in the 1-0 wins over West Ham & Burnley - and hatricks vs Arsenal & Chelsea. I feel he is on the same level as Suarez and Lewandowski. He's Man City's 2nd best player after Sterling (Whoscored.com) and was in the EPL team of the season.

The same applies for Fernadinho who deserves a rise to 93. He's been instrumental this season - just like the previous one, in the EPL team of the season, Man City's 3rd best player after Aguero (Whoscored.com) and was in the EPL team of the season.

I'm Bayern in a recently started GW. Man City are ready to give me Sterling for Muller+Robben+7.5 million, the cash would have been otherwise used on some youth player. If I make this deal Sterling replaces Muller directly in my starting lineup but it would weaken my bench as Robben is my super sub.. but I still have Alli,Asensio,Rodri on the bench(did lots of swaps losing Gnabry,Coman,Tolisso etc..)

6 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Anybody thinks Aguero deserves a rise to 96? 30 goals this season in total for Man City with 1 game left before their season ends. Aguero has scored important goals for City, which to me, deserves some credit after winning the league by just 1 point. He scored in the 1-0 wins over West Ham & Burnley - and hatricks vs Arsenal & Chelsea. I feel he is on the same level as Suarez and Lewandowski. He's Man City's 2nd best player after Sterling (Whoscored.com) and was in the EPL team of the season.

The same applies for Fernadinho who deserves a rise to 93. He's been instrumental this season - just like the previous one, in the EPL team of the season, Man City's 3rd best player after Aguero (Whoscored.com) and was in the EPL team of the season.

I agree they totally deserve it but then again SM tends to overlook rises for old players so that won't happen, the same point could have been made for Quagliarella.

3 hours ago, Vib said:

I agree they totally deserve it but then again SM tends to overlook rises for old players so that won't happen, the same point could have been made for Quagliarella.

I agree would be a shame if Quagliarella doesn't rise, he is 36 i know, but he scored 26 goals (8 on penalty kick) and gave 7 assist, he came back to the national team and he should be the Serie A top scorer

3 hours ago, Vib said:

I'm Bayern in a recently started GW. Man City are ready to give me Sterling for Muller+Robben+7.5 million, the cash would have been otherwise used on some youth player. If I make this deal Sterling replaces Muller directly in my starting lineup but it would weaken my bench as Robben is my super sub.. but I still have Alli,Asensio,Rodri on the bench(did lots of swaps losing Gnabry,Coman,Tolisso etc..)

I would do it, Sterling should rise, instead Muller isn't performing like 4-5 years ago, is 5 years older. Robben can only drop, he will leave Bayern Munchen. And 7,5M isn't a lot.

5 hours ago, Vib said:

Percentage chances of following?

Muller -1 50/50

Robben -1 75/25

Sterling +1 100/0

Lucas Hernandez +1 80/20

Neuer +1 0/100

Rodri Hernandez +1 90/10

2 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Ozil -1? 100/0

James Rodriguez -1? 80/20

Vidal -1? 50/50

Naaingolan -1? 50/50

Sane +1? 10/90

I was planning to use most of the Bayern youth players in swap deals, only ones whom I actually know is Jan Fiete Arp and Alphonso Davies, is there any other gems there worth keeping? possibly defender Lars Lukas Mai