Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Vib said:

I agree they totally deserve it but then again SM tends to overlook rises for old players so that won't happen, the same point could have been made for Quagliarella.

We should give credit where credit's due. I don't think age should be a reason not to increase a rating.
Aguero, Fernandinho and Quagliarella all deserve an increase. 
But I understand what you mean, SM can be unpredictable sometimes. 
Same for Modric who didn't get a +1 after having an amazing season with Real Madrid and Croatia in the WC.

16 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Maybe Switzerland to follow? it's long overdue and is normally reviewed this time of the year.

That could be but so far no heads-up from SW. Another poster expected the big 5 review to start soon and so do I. Preferably the PL gets reviewed last (after the CL/EL finals). Switzerland could have to wait until after the big 5.

Check SW tomorrow or the day after to find out which competition will be reviewed after the Czech one.

7 hours ago, Vib said:

Percentage chances of following?

Muller -1

Robben -1

Sterling +1

Lucas Hernandez +1

Neuer +1

Rodri Hernandez +1

Muller 50/50 -1

Robben 100% -1

sterling 100% +1

Hernandez 10/90

neur no chance 

Rodri 75/25 +1

15 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Rank Hummels, Bonucci, Marquinhos? 

From my perspective the order for ranking is: Bonucci, Hummels and Marquinhos...but for the long term both Bonucci and Hummels are at the maximum of their potential.

15 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

There are pages and pages of questions and opinions, I presume yours was just missed. Chill out

Says it all, you wouldn't answer the question but rumble on, on the secondary stuff. If you are offended so be it, which means you have been rumbling on it.

It's Rahul's thread and he stopped replying. Why can't you all open a new thread/page? 

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Anyone? Seems everyone forgot the purpose of this thread. 

It really depends on if you need another AM (Joan Jordan) or DM (Mikel Merino).

J.Jordan has about 35 apps this season, is rated 87 and is 24 years, compared to Mikel Merino who has 28 apps, is 22 and with R.Socidad finished a few places above J.Jordan's Eibar in La Liga. 

44 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Says it all, you wouldn't answer the question but rumble on, on the secondary stuff. If you are offended so be it, which means you have been rumbling on it.

It's Rahul's thread and he stopped replying. Why can't you all open a new thread/page? 

It'll take more than a post on a football manager forum to offend me :)

52 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

It'll take more than a post on a football manager forum to offend me :)

Nice to know. Don't get me wrong, I rumbled on too on few occasions but then realised Rahul is doing the preds which means he is logging in but not replying to questions which he used to do. Some topics goes on for too long. 

Hence if anyone opens a thread relevant to that topic we will all pitch in. 

11 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Merino of Socidad or Joan Jordan of Eibar?

Merino looks like a slightly better long term prospect, and he should rise to 87 next review. I don't know much about Jordan, but my very unscientific research (searching comments about him on Twitter) suggests he's highly thought of.

However, as he's younger and they'll probably both be 87 in a few weeks time, I'd go Merino.

55 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Nice to know. Don't get me wrong, I rumbled on too on few occasions but then realised Rahul is doing the preds which means he is logging in but not replying to questions which he used to do. Some topics goes on for too long. 

Hence if anyone opens a thread relevant to that topic we will all pitch in. 

Why don't you open another topic ? :)

Is it possible in next update:
Mane + 1?
Andrew Robertson + 1?
Gnabry + 1? to 91

Who is the best investition for LB? (over 90 raiting, who will rise in next three month and maximum 20milions)

16 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Mane + 1?
Andrew Robertson + 1?
Gnabry + 1? to 91

Who is the best investition for LB? (over 90 raiting, who will rise in next three month and maximum 20milions)

Gnabry is optimistic. Expect Robertson, Lucas Hernandez, and Rose to rise. Dont see any other options for you unless slim chance Romagnoli.

28 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Mane + 1?
Andrew Robertson + 1?
Gnabry + 1? to 91

Yes to the first two.

, Gnabry is 50/50 a +1 

For LB you should buy either L.Hernandez or A.Robertson.

Actually L.Hernandez is worth 24M A.Robertson is worth 20M. Go for A.R.