Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

30 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Is it possible in next update:
Mane + 1?
Andrew Robertson + 1?
Gnabry + 1? to 91

Who is the best investition for LB? (over 90 raiting, who will rise in next three month and maximum 20milions)

I would go for Robertson as LB, or L.Hernandez, like others told you.

Romagnoli should rise to 91, but doesn't play anymore as LB, but should keep the position (Chiellini docet)

12 hours ago, Andbelgium said:

Fabinho 92? And how high do you see him get in the future?

I hope he gets the 92 in next rating review. Its too early to say how high he can go right now, we see how he performs in CL final then maybe we will have a slightly better idea. 

I'm back after a week absence. :)

I'd love some help and insights here :

1.) Will Mepham will get any ratings increase in summer?

2.) Martinez Quarta - Keep or sell?

3.) Keep or sell - McGinn, Campuzano

4.) Keep or sell - Kristensen, Borna Sosa

5.) Sosa vs Targett vs Taylor (Burnley) - which two?

6.) Rating prediction for Brahim Diaz?

1 hour ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Who do you think I should replace - Mahrez or Florenzi ? My target is Sterling ..

Take out Mahrez one reason Florenzi is damn to valuable SM wise covers alot of ground I love him in terms of SM ... you can find a AMRLC F (RL) 91 like Mahrez easily

Hi professional scouts! The Czech league is underway now, I have around 400-500k to spend on a competitive league. Any certain rises that you guys recommend? (Can be for upcoming league reviews as well!) I've signed Philip Klement from Parderborn so far, thanks for the previous suggestion!

32 minutes ago, Fernando Chow said:

Hi professional scouts! The Czech league is underway now, I have around 400-500k to spend on a competitive league. Any certain rises that you guys recommend? (Can be for upcoming league reviews as well!) I've signed Philip Klement from Parderborn so far, thanks for the previous suggestion!

Badiashile is 400k, 18 years old. He will rise at least 7 

2 hours ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Who do you think I should replace - Mahrez or Florenzi ? My target is Sterling ..

I would keep Mahrez, Florenzi had a bad season in Roma, is not the ones of few years ago, he is 28 and he hasn't found yet his position, he plays as DR for lack of replace in the team. Obviously depends on your team, the main position of both is different.

You can also consider to sell both and keep a younger player.

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thoughts on young Goalkeeper "Gabriel Brazao"? 

I red good stuff about him, but has never played, he is the 2nd - 3rd goalkeeper of Parma, that took in synergy with Inter, that hasn't a spot for a not Eu- citizern.

I think next year the clubs will find a solution for let him play, maybe serie B or stays in Milan for keep the secret from Handanovic, depends on the pre-season training

57 minutes ago, Fernando Chow said:

Check it here

12 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I'm back after a week absence. :)

I'd love some help and insights here :

1.) Will Mepham will get any ratings increase in summer?

2.) Martinez Quarta - Keep or sell?

3.) Keep or sell - McGinn, Campuzano

4.) Keep or sell - Kristensen, Borna Sosa

5.) Sosa vs Targett vs Taylor (Burnley) - which two?

6.) Rating prediction for Brahim Diaz?

Welcome back Tharanidharan! 

1. A small rise is possible. He has not done too bad for Bournemouth since coming in for the then injured S.Cook back in Jan, his stock also went up to 10.8M in March 5th 2019.

2. I would sell M.Q, as there are better rated young Argentine defenders such as: Christian Romero and Lisandro Martinez.

3. If A.Villa seal promotion to the PL then keep McGinn as a riser, Campuzano - not sure about him.

4. Sell Kristensen

5. I pick B.Sosa (21) and Targett (23) as they are the younger so have more time to improve.

6. Brahum Diaz a +1/2,, he only has 1 goal and 1 assist in 10 for Real Madrid, plus he maybe loaned out next season in order to get used to the league