Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 5/18/2019 at 1:33 AM, Andbelgium said:

Fabinho 92? And how high do you see him get in the future?

Yes he'll get +1 in summer. Looks like he's a 94-95 material. 

16 hours ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Who do you think I should replace - Mahrez or Florenzi ? My target is Sterling ..

Mahrez

4 hours ago, jlammy said:

Oblak or Ter Stegen? 

Hummels and Bonucci -1?

Ter Stegen 

Yes. both -1

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lucas Hernadez and Andy Robertson

Who should i sell?

Both are really great talent but I'd sell Robertson. 

9 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Are you kidding me?

Boateng and Hummels are not going to be starters while Sule and Lucas Hernandez can form a formidable partnership for years to come. 

I agree Robertson is playing very good, has more assists than many midfielders and Liverpool is in great form but still I'd go with Lucas. I'm still not convinced this team (Pool) will be unbreakable for years to come. No offense but it's my opinion and I'm going to stand by it. 

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Boateng and Hummels are not going to be starters while Sule and Lucas Hernandez can form a formidable partnership for years to come. 

I agree Robertson is playing very good, has more assists than many midfielders and Liverpool is in great form but still I'd go with Lucas. I'm still not convinced this team (Pool) will be unbreakable for years to come. No offense but it's my opinion and I'm going to stand by it. 

Hi, i think that Bayern is working on trying to develop a winning team, but, nowadays is the Liverpool era, i mean, probably they should dominante one ir two more years...

but, Next summer is the Eurocup, and France is dominating there...

In terms of quality and abilty to play in different possitions no doubt about Lucas, but maybe robertson is on the good wave right now...

11 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Genoa's Radu or Mainz's Florian Muller? Or are there any other better rising goalkeepers for 83 and below? Thanks

I would go for Radu, because has potentiality, Inter has a buy back clause, I saw him plays and I don't know Muller so well. But in short term both should rise to 85-86, the german 2-3 weeks before

7 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hello Serie A scouts, Genoa's Radu or Atlanta's Gollini?? 

@zsp2 @Milanista1

I would go for Radu:

Gollini is playing really well, he is present and future for Atalanta (I hope for the years to come) of a team that should play again in Europe, but still has a low SM cap.

Radu is 2 years younger and is more interesting in a SM optic because Inter has a buy back clause, and he might has a chance in future for be the second and than replace Handanovic in a period of 2-3 years, obviously in football there are many variables, but it seems the Rumanian could have a better future

hi everyone. i wish to start saying it's long time i follow all you guys and to me you all looks familiar like some old friends. i admire how you all love football (don't call it soccer pls) and of course among you i have my favs. i'm writing here bcs i have a problem with the game, and the customer care banned me maybe because i was too much pushy about a quick solution, which i'm waiting since one year. so there is this bug that make disposing substitutes on the field in the wrong position. for example, i change azpilicueta with juanfran but i found out that he was disposed as DM or AM or left wing. unfortunately it happen all the time and in every single match with every player in all my teams, which cost me a lot of losses and is also very frustrating. i wish to ask you guys if you ever experienced something like this, if there is any solution and how you deal with customer care, which to me looks like assuming they are scientist of NASA. i'm starting thinking they are the one who put this bug just to damage me. thanks for any answer and greets all.

10 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lucas Hernadez and Andy Robertson

Who should i sell?

This is a difficult choice to make. I wouldn't dare sell either unless you also had a A.Sandro or F.Mendy in your team.

Can't you rotate between them? 

Anyhow if i had to choose one i would sell L.Hernandez as i think Robertson will rise quicker than L.Hernandez, plus L.H is playing in a different league next season; it may take him a little time to get use to it. 

2 hours ago, orango69 said:

hi everyone. i wish to start saying it's long time i follow all you guys and to me you all looks familiar like some old friends. i admire how you all love football (don't call it soccer pls) and of course among you i have my favs. i'm writing here bcs i have a problem with the game, and the customer care banned me maybe because i was too much pushy about a quick solution, which i'm waiting since one year. so there is this bug that make disposing substitutes on the field in the wrong position. for example, i change azpilicueta with juanfran but i found out that he was disposed as DM or AM or left wing. unfortunately it happen all the time and in every single match with every player in all my teams, which cost me a lot of losses and is also very frustrating. i wish to ask you guys if you ever experienced something like this, if there is any solution and how you deal with customer care, which to me looks like assuming they are scientist of NASA. i'm starting thinking they are the one who put this bug just to damage me. thanks for any answer and greets all.

Welcome Orango69,

Thank you for following us, and asking for our help/advice.

I have never experienced or heard of such an issue/bug. I am lucky to only have had a language barrier issue which was fixed after nearly 5 weeks! (felt like a lifetime though) during that time i created 4 bug tickets until the bug was finally fixed. 

I would suggest that you create another bug ticket if SM allows you to, and apologize for your pushy attitude towards their "Highly skilled intelligent bug fixers" :) (if you have offended them). It could be that the Einstein  looking at the bug is refusing to fix it because of what you may have said to them. 

In the meantime i would stop using the substitutes option until SM confirm the bug has been fixed. if you do have big squads for all your teams then try to sell/swap players who become near to a level 4 concern as some players in time, will undoubtedly reach a level 4 concern.

Damn its really harsh that you've been bearing this for a year, SM really suck at times!

This email/link may also be of help:

https://www.soccermanager.com/contact.php

support@soccermanager.com  

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

This is a difficult choice to make. I wouldn't dare sell either unless you also had a A.Sandro or F.Mendy in your team.

Can't you rotate between them? 

Anyhow if i had to choose one i would sell L.Hernandez as i think Robertson will rise quicker than L.Hernandez, plus L.H is playing in a different league next season; it may take him a little time to get use to it. 

Yeah.. I have Alex Sandro that's the more reason why i have to let go of one.

2 hours ago, orango69 said:

Shockig treatment if true that they banned you. I had that bug a year ago and mailed them, though my experience was different in that they responded within a few days and sorted it out.

14 May 2018 14:54:58

Hi Damien,

We are aware of this problem and are currently working on it, but thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Regards
Soccer Manager

You said You said

10 May 2018 20:44:22

Area of operation affected: Match Day
Club Affected: The Red Cafe League 6017 (Manchester United)

For my away game against Barnsley I had the following subs: https://i.imgur.com/YtqdaY4.png
When I came to watch the game and see the post match report, it put Mbappe (18) at defensive mid instead of up front: https://i.imgur.com/RP01zYe.png

I ended up losing the game.

8 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

We don't even know what's the plan for Bayern defense yet and you already making weird assumptions. With Sule, Hummels, Hernandez, Pavard, Boateng (still there for now), Alaba, Kimmich, it's really hard to say how Pavard and Hernandez will fit on that team. They can both play CB and right/left back respectively so will they be used in both positions? That's my guess! Both fit the Kimmich/Alaba pattern of versatility so I expect them to be used on rotation and depending on tactical decisions.

I think your opinion on Liverpool is somewhat valid, although it seems there is a bit o bitterness there. If Liverpool manages to keep all/most their current main players and still ad some serious talent, who is the team that looks to challenge or match them in PL and even Europe? Only Man City, Barcelona, Munich and maybe Juventus IMO, the rest is still years away.

5 hours ago, Eneko01 said:

Hi, i think that Bayern is working on trying to develop a winning team, but, nowadays is the Liverpool era, i mean, probably they should dominante one ir two more years...

but, Next summer is the Eurocup, and France is dominating there...

In terms of quality and abilty to play in different possitions no doubt about Lucas, but maybe robertson is on the good wave right now...

I'm not convinced that France will be dominating in the European Championship, but that is my opinion. Belgium, England, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands have serious talent atm, and they had a great season. What did most World cup winners did season? Nothing! Most of them underperformed or had underwhelming seasons, besides Mbappe, Kante and Lloris the rest did nothing of relevance. 

Pavard was decent at best at struggling Stuttgart. 

Varane had a very bad season at Real Madrid.

Umtiti barely played because of injuries and went down the pecking order at Barça.

Lucas Hernandes was okay but was injured for more than half of the season.

Pogba and Dembele were busy being Instagram stars and making trouble at their clubs and just showing glimpses of what they can do once in a full moon.

Tolisso was injured all season long.

Matuidi and Griezmann also had underwhelming seasons for their standards.

Giroud scored 5X more goals in Europa league than he did in PL, so take your own conclusions on that.  

Kimpempe, Lemar, N'zonzi and etc i'm not even commenting! 

Sure, we've seen other french players have very good seasons like Pepe, Sissoko, Lenglet, Coman but that was it (I'm not going to count Laporte because he's not part of Deschamps plans), but I still say that France was lucky to win that WC and won't win the Euro.

Would you consider swapping Neuer for Courtois? It's risky but if Courtois becomes #1 it would solve future GK problem for me( I have Neuer), only worry is that Courtois himself may drop this review, what do you think?

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Yeah.. I have Alex Sandro that's the more reason why i have to let go of one.

Oh i see now, it makes sense to get rid of one. I still stick to selling L.Hernandez, maybe when Sandro shows signs of decline you can swap him for L.H in the future.

Good day to you !iBuka 🔑.

29 minutes ago, Vib said:

Would you consider swapping Neuer for Courtois? It's risky but if Courtois becomes #1 it would solve future GK problem for me( I have Neuer), only worry is that Courtois himself may drop this review, what do you think?

I'd take Tibo all day. Neuer could drop and is likely to continue that trend, he's also 33. Tibo is obviously having issues but I think they can be overcome and I don't think he'll drop, he has age on his side too. 

3 hours ago, Vib said:

Seeing people write -1 for Hummels scares me, should i get rid of him?

Only if you can make a swap deal for the likes of Koulibaly, Marquinhos, Skrinar or Laporte + cash - I know this lot are lower rated but they are younger, so will hopefully keep a high rating for long.

Having said that I would wait for M.Hummels to drop first he is only still 30, B.M have retained the league, plus their defense will possibly be stronger next season.  

For me the best defence to get your back 4 and GK sorted for a good number of years would be:

Allison Becker - GK

Trent Alexander Arnold - RB

Andy Robertson - LB

Virgil Van Vdjik - CB

Raphael Varane CB

7 minutes ago, arandhillon@hotmail.co.uk said:

For me the best defence to get your back 4 and GK sorted for a good number of years would be:

Allison Becker - GK

Trent Alexander Arnold - RB

Andy Robertson - LB

Virgil Van Vdjik - CB

Raphael Varane CB

I somewhat agree, although right now I would swap TAA with J.Kimmich up until TAA reaches a similar rating to J.Kimmich.