Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Chance of Brandt to 91? Similarities between his season and Goretzka's at Schalke last season when he helped them qualify for the Champions League before moving to a bigger club.

Last season Goretzka had 4 goals and 4 assists in 1981 minutes and got a rise to 91.

This season Brandt has 7 goals and 14 assists in 2675 minutes, and created more chances (86) than any other player in the Bundesliga. Bosz coming in and the position shift has done him wonders.

38 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Rashford +1 or stay?

He'd probably get a +1, and may i add O.dembele to, as many of us were surprised they both didn't get +1 in the last review.

Although both have played poorly towards the end of the season (the times i have watched them). 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Rashford +1 or stay?

Definitely doesn't deserve a +1, he's proven over this whole season he's all pace no end product. I feel the Mourinho effect has set back Rashford, Martial & Lukakus development which is a shame. Only person 89 or higher in the United side that deserves an upgrade is Shaw 

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Any of you football fanatics watch Chinese Super League? What do you make of Carrasco, will he drop? When is the CSL review?

Chinese Super League, the best league ever... who is not a fanatic of it? 😂😂😂

Anyway I checked and they did the last review around the end of october 2018, so if Carrasco move to Europe, like it seems he could be safe

12 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Hateboer 87 (Atalanta)

Any chance for +2? Didn't get +1 in last review.

Hi Hesselink,

Hateboer had a great season, he improved a lot at level at level of goals and assist, he scored 6 times (as I recall) and also as defensive performances, furthermore he kept a spot in Netherlands' team.

I would love to see him to 89, and he could have a chance with the 3rd place, but I think is difficult because we are speaking of a "small team", that SM doesn't rate so much, I can see him more as 88. 

On 5/19/2019 at 12:07 PM, Eneko01 said:

Hi, i think that Bayern is working on trying to develop a winning team, but, nowadays is the Liverpool era, i mean, probably they should dominante one ir two more years...

but, Next summer is the Eurocup, and France is dominating there...

In terms of quality and abilty to play in different possitions no doubt about Lucas, but maybe robertson is on the good wave right now...

On 5/19/2019 at 5:48 PM, vitor_mfc said:

We don't even know what's the plan for Bayern defense yet and you already making weird assumptions. With Sule, Hummels, Hernandez, Pavard, Boateng (still there for now), Alaba, Kimmich, it's really hard to say how Pavard and Hernandez will fit on that team. They can both play CB and right/left back respectively so will they be used in both positions? That's my guess! Both fit the Kimmich/Alaba pattern of versatility so I expect them to be used on rotation and depending on tactical decisions.

I think your opinion on Liverpool is somewhat valid, although it seems there is a bit o bitterness there. If Liverpool manages to keep all/most their current main players and still ad some serious talent, who is the team that looks to challenge or match them in PL and even Europe? Only Man City, Barcelona, Munich and maybe Juventus IMO, the rest is still years away.

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. I don't watch Bundesliga much but from what I read in various sources, it is clearly proves Bayern are going to get rid of aging squad especially after what Dortmund did with young squad in this season. Also, I don't see Boateng and Hummels getting more chances than Sule and Lucas. So yeah, I'm predicting they will be the heart of Bayern defense atleast for a year or two. As I said I'm going to stand by this point.

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. I don't watch Bundesliga much but from what I read in various sources, it is clearly proves Bayern are going to get rid of aging squad especially after what Dortmund did with young squad in this season. Also, I don't see Boateng and Hummels getting more chances than Sule and Lucas. So yeah, I'm predicting they will be the heart of Bayern defense atleast for a year or two. As I said I'm going to stand by this point.

Good on you Tharanidharan.

I guess only time will tell if you are correct, preseason will probably be a good indication. Although i hope that L.Hernandez will keep his LB position at Bayern, he played well there for France, and iv'e just recently signed him for as my second choice LB. 

which one should level up in the next review?

Rodri hernandez (20 M)

dembele (lyon): 24 M,

zyech (14 M)

saul niguez (32 M)

My team owner: szcesny, kimmich, varane, laporte, Robertson; torreira, wijnaldum, son, bruno fernandes; hazard and insigne. 

My reservation team is: TAA, de ligt, lenglet, criscito; winks, alcacer, navas, maddison, jovic, stuani. 

I have 35 MM and want to buy one of those players. Kante (38 M) is available too. 

12 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

which one should level up in the next review?

Rodri hernandez (20 M)

dembele (lyon): 24 M,

zyech (14 M)

saul niguez (32 M)

My team owner: szcesny, kimmich, varane, laporte, Robertson; torreira, wijnaldum, son, bruno fernandes; hazard and insigne. 

My reservation team is: TAA, de ligt, lenglet, criscito; winks, alcacer, navas, maddison, jovic, stuani. 

I have 35 M and want to buy one of those players. Kante (38 M) is available too. 

Rodri and Ziyech are most likely +1.

I would sell your Criscito, Jovic, and Navas then try to buy Kante and S.Niguez (if funds allow you to) as they should keep their rating in the next review.

Do a-wait the reply of others as they may advise you better.

Hey guys

Thoughts on Havertz, Nico Elvedi, Bruno Fernandez, Hassem Aouar, Nicholas Pepe and De Ligt. 

I know these players are doing pretty well irl, but I'm not sure about wether they may rise in the immediate updates. 

I want to sign the ones who have the best chance to increase and make me some profits. 

What do you think? 

47 minutes ago, Rajveer Singh said:

Hey guys

Thoughts on Havertz, Nico Elvedi, Bruno Fernandez, Hassem Aouar, Nicholas Pepe and De Ligt. 

I know these players are doing pretty well irl, but I'm not sure about wether they may rise in the immediate updates. 

I want to sign the ones who have the best chance to increase and make me some profits. 

What do you think? 

You want to sign all of them (if you can). In the future you could sell N.Elvedi and probably N.Pepe to make some profit from them.

14 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

You want to sign all of them (if you can). In the future you could sell N.Elvedi and probably N.Pepe to make some profit from them.

If you could only sign one defender and one midfielder not including pepe who would it be? (Cause I can't afford them all sadly) I have about 40 Mill. 

De ligt or Elvedi (Elvedi is cheaper so that way I could probably spend a larger chunk of money on midfielders) 

Havertz, Aouar, or Bruno

Sorry for asking in such detail, its just that I've come down to these final players and I'm really not sure what would be the best way to mix and match 🙌🏼

10 hours ago, Rajveer Singh said:

If you could only sign one defender and one midfielder not including pepe who would it be? (Cause I can't afford them all sadly) I have about 40 Mill. 

De ligt or Elvedi (Elvedi is cheaper so that way I could probably spend a larger chunk of money on midfielders) 

Havertz, Aouar, or Bruno

Sorry for asking in such detail, its just that I've come down to these final players and I'm really not sure what would be the best way to mix and match 🙌🏼

I would go all out to get De Ligt. He is better than N.Elvedi, and has world class potential. 

From the 3 Mids you mentioned I would buy K.Havertz as I beliveve he can outshine the other 2 in the future, and again is younger, and has more potential than the other two. 

6 minutes ago, BurnleyBoy said:

Buffon & Isco or Ederson?

You should keep Ederson (One of the best goal keepers in the world atm) he will probably rise, Buffon is only gonna drop and Isco has not been at the top of his game. However if you are desperate for squad depth and your gameworld is competitive Buffon and Isco would do fine.