Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hi, 

Sir Raul has Diego Perotti to go down from 90 to 89. Am I alone in thinking that may be a little harsh?

He has had a tough season injury wise and has 4 goals in 6 games wrth of playing time?

Any thoughts as I will have to sell him before the review to protect his value, but dont want to sell if he doesnt go down! Very full game world so not much in way of replacement only willian jose of real sociadad is free to replace him.

thanks in advance for any thoughts

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Will Akanji get his 91?

I think so. He had injury issues but finished the season strong. Unfortunately BVB didn't win the league which would have guaranteed it but they pushed Bayern all the way, even if it is a poor enough Bayern team...

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Will Akanji get his 91?

5 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

I think so. He had injury issues but finished the season strong. Unfortunately BVB didn't win the league which would have guaranteed it but they pushed Bayern all the way, even if it is a poor enough Bayern team...

He doesn't deserve to rise, he struggles against top teams. But if he will? probably!

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, 

Sir Raul has Diego Perotti to go down from 90 to 89. Am I alone in thinking that may be a little harsh?

He has had a tough season injury wise and has 4 goals in 6 games wrth of playing time?

Any thoughts as I will have to sell him before the review to protect his value, but dont want to sell if he doesnt go down! Very full game world so not much in way of replacement only willian jose of real sociadad is free to replace him.

thanks in advance for any thoughts

Hi, 

in my opinion Perotti should have a -1 he had a season full of injuries, and when he played his performances weren't so good, yes, he scored 4 goals, 3 on penalty kick. Furthermore Roma is having a bad season.

Boca Juniors wants him and if not this summer the next ones he could go. A lot depends on Roma's new coach and his plans.

11 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thanks zsp2 transfermarkt didnt tell me that 3 were penalties! And thanks Sir Raul for ALL your hard work on predictions, I wasnt doubting you, just wanted 2nd and hopefully third opinions

you are welcome, transfermarkt write it in another page, you have to doublecheck ;)

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/diego-perotti/elfmetertore/spieler/54984

Anyway today's newspapers write Gasperini (Atalanta's coach) should go to Roma, in that case Perotti would be strongly considered since he is one of his pupil.

But i'm a bit sceptic about this news for unofficial sources I've heard

Hi guys, long time no see

Can you suggest me a list with some players who have good chances to grow at 92? The position that i wanted is DM,M central.

I have Gundogan and i want to sell him before the big review.

Any chance for Angel Di Maria to grow at 93, i know he drop 1 rating in Dec 2018.

Thanks in advance! ☺️

13 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

When will bundeslige be updated?

Cup final is this weekend so I imagine it'll be after that. SM are a few leagues behind but I can't imagine them holding off doing the big five for much longer.

Czech (ongoing) > Switzerland > Germany is my guess/hope.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thanks zsp2 transfermarkt didnt tell me that 3 were penalties! And thanks Sir Raul for ALL your hard work on predictions, I wasnt doubting you, just wanted 2nd and hopefully third opinions

unrelated to the topic and your question but your name is very amusing to me as i work in sw19 lol

On 7/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

CZECH REPUBLIC FIRST LEAGUE

Slavia Praha:

Soucek +1 to 86- yes

Coufal +2 to 84- yes

Kudela +1 to 83- yes

Kral +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Kolar +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Husbauer +1 to 86

Boril +1 to 85

Olayinka +1 to 83

Traore +2 to 82

Zeleny +2 to 82

Tecl -1 to 82

Sparta Praha:

Tetteh +4 to 82- yes

Hanousek +2 to 82- yes

Hlozek +5 to 78- yes

Kadlec -2 to 84- -3 to 83

Ben Haim -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Drchal +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Frydek +1 to 85

Nhamoinesu +2 to 84

Radakovic +2 to 84

Dockal -2 to 83

Viktoria Plzen:

Prochazka +2 to 83- yes

Kozacik -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Beauguel +1 to 78- +5 to 82

Petrzela -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Kolar -2 to 83- -3 to 82

Reznik +1 to 85- nope

Hubnik +1 to 84- nope

Hruska +1 to 84- nope

Chory +1 to 83- nope

1 hour ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Bruno Fernandes +1 

(Monster stats this season 52 Games 32 goals 17 assists in all comps from CAM!)

Joao Felix +3 ? 

Next big thing to come out of Portugal? 

yes but theres no telling when they'll get it as Portuguese league is done once a year

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, long time no see

Can you suggest me a list with some players who have good chances to grow at 92? The position that i wanted is DM,M central.

Any chance for Angel Di Maria to grow at 93, i know he drop 1 rating in Dec 2018.

Thanks in advance! ☺️

Angel Di Maria i would think will have done enough to keep his 93 rating for now. I believe the only way for him is down from here.

For DM 92+ in the future:

I can only think of Saul Niguez, Jorginho (if chelsea do really well NS) and J.Martinez.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Angel Di Maria i would think will have done enough to keep his 93 rating for now. I believe the only way for him is down from here.

For DM 92+ in the future:

I can only think of Saul Niguez, Jorginho (if chelsea do really well NS) and J.Martinez.

Di Maria now have 92 as for S. Niguez, Jorghino, J. Martinez they have already 92 rating. ☺️

If Fernandes gets a move to a team that is reviewed, depending on the team, he might get a +1. Looking at his previous changes it's been between March and June but his last rise was February this year, his chances of rising again are unknown really.

2 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Bruno Fernandes +1 

(Monster stats this season 52 Games 32 goals 17 assists in all comps from CAM!)

12 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

If Fernandes gets a move to a team that is reviewed, depending on the team, he might get a +1. Looking at his previous changes it's been between March and June but his last rise was February this year, his chances of rising again are unknown really.

Joao Felix +3 ?

Not any time soon i think. +5 in February and +3 in March

Next big thing to come out of Portugal?

The league is over...ask me in 3/4/5 months

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Any chance for Angel Di Maria to grow at 93 

No chance for Di Maria to rise.team too poor in champions league. Bernardo Silva best chance to rise at 92 however Allan,wijnaldum,can,fabinho all likely to get to 92 this summer

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

T.Hazard & Schulz confirmed to have joined Dortmund, hopefully they keep the rest of their talent to have a chance at winning the league 

Brandt also just confirmed, Bundesliga is going to be interesting next season

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Di Maria now have 92 as for S. Niguez, Jorghino, J. Martinez they have already 92 rating. ☺️

Oh sorry, let me explain: I didn't realise Di Maria was down to 92 already. I think he will keep the 92 for this year. 

When you say "grow at 92" you are looking for DM's - 91 rated players.

Then I suggest: Fabinho, Allan, Rabiot, or Brozovic - in order.