Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Di Maria now have 92 as for S. Niguez, Jorghino, J. Martinez they have already 92 rating. ☺️

Oh sorry, let me explain: I didn't realise Di Maria was down to 92 already. I think he will keep the 92 for this year. 

When you say "grow at 92" you are looking for DM's - 91 rated players.

Then I suggest: Fabinho, Allan, Rabiot, or Brozovic - in order. 

2 things

Point 1
Something remarkable...
If I play with F.De Jong - Kanté I dominate the game more and make more goals, but I get more goals against me. 3-2 against SS Lazio..
If I play with Rodrigo - Kanté I dominate the game a bit less, make less goals but I barely get goals against me. Today for example 2-0 against Liverpool.

Is this consequence or .. ? :)

Point 2
Does it help for my youngsters I give them a couple of weeks in my first squad (and afterwards back to the youth selection) for their moral ? I'm doing it for a while now and I see it helps a little. But I want to hear your opinion :)

Balans after 20 games this season:
3 youngsters above rate 85 (Vìnicius, Wan-Bissaka, Rodrygo). Together they played 300 minutes.

15 players under rate 85. The most were on the bench. Joakim Mæhle, Phil Foden (played 60 minutes and already 1 goal :) ), Alphonso Davies, Sebastiaan Bornauw and Francis Amuzu played.. .

Kdb, kante, alli, tungay ndembele lyon, rabiot this is my first team I promote from within and sell on what I dont think is good enough.

Then have havertz, frankie de Jong, bentancur, aouar, kessie, ceballos, barrella, tousart, soler. 

Out of these who is worth keeping and selling on once the next review is done? 

47 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Kdb, kante, alli, tungay ndembele lyon, rabiot this is my first team I promote from within and sell on what I dont think is good enough.

Then have havertz, frankie de Jong, bentancur, aouar, kessie, ceballos, barrella, tousart, soler. 

Out of these who is worth keeping and selling on once the next review is done? 

Kessie, Ceballos, Barella, Tousart and maybe Soler

On 7/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

CZECH REPUBLIC FIRST LEAGUE

Slavia Praha:

Soucek +1 to 86- yes

Coufal +2 to 84- yes

Kudela +1 to 83- yes

Olayinka +1 to 83- yes

Traore +2 to 82- yes

Kral +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Kolar +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Husbauer +1 to 86- nope

Boril +1 to 85- nope

Zeleny +2 to 82- nope

Tecl -1 to 82- nope

Sparta Praha:

Tetteh +4 to 82- yes

Hanousek +2 to 82- yes

Hlozek +5 to 78- yes

Kadlec -2 to 84- -3 to 83

Ben Haim -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Drchal +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Frydek +1 to 85- nope

Nhamoinesu +2 to 84- nope

Radakovic +2 to 84- nope

Dockal -2 to 83- nope

Viktoria Plzen:

Prochazka +2 to 83- yes

Kozacik -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Beauguel +1 to 78- +5 to 82

Petrzela -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Kolar -2 to 83- -3 to 82

Reznik +1 to 85- nope

Hubnik +1 to 84- nope

Hruska +1 to 84- nope

Chory +1 to 83- nope

done

On 4/22/2017 at 8:16 PM, Sir Rahul said:

SWITZERLAND SUPER LEAGUE

Young Boys:

Fassnacht +1 to 86

Mbabu +1 to 86

Sow +2 to 85

Ngamaleu +2 to 85

Benito +1 to 85

Von Ballmoos +2 to 84

Lauper +2 to 84

Camara +2 to 82

Aebischer +2 to 82

Garcia +2 to 80

Basel:

Okafor +4 to 77- +7 to 80

Ajeti +1 to 86

Zambrano -1 to 85

Cumart +4 to 84

Omlin +2 to 84

Riveros +2 to 84

Petretta +2 to 84

Bua +1 to 84

Zhegrova +2 to 80

Pululu +2 to 75

14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

2 things

Point 1
Something remarkable...
If I play with F.De Jong - Kanté I dominate the game more and make more goals, but I get more goals against me. 3-2 against SS Lazio..
If I play with Rodrigo - Kanté I dominate the game a bit less, make less goals but I barely get goals against me. Today for example 2-0 against Liverpool.

Is this consequence or .. ? :)

Point 2
Does it help for my youngsters I give them a couple of weeks in my first squad (and afterwards back to the youth selection) for their moral ? I'm doing it for a while now and I see it helps a little. But I want to hear your opinion :)

Balans after 20 games this season:
3 youngsters above rate 85 (Vìnicius, Wan-Bissaka, Rodrygo). Together they played 300 minutes.

15 players under rate 85. The most were on the bench. Joakim Mæhle, Phil Foden (played 60 minutes and already 1 goal :) ), Alphonso Davies, Sebastiaan Bornauw and Francis Amuzu played.. .

Someone ?

I thought I would never sell kimmich for my Bayern team(A new GW, only been 2 weeks), But Madrid have made me a very tempting offer of Modric+Carvajal.

Do you think Carvajal can keep his rating for the next 2-3 years? Then it may he Worth it because I Don't think I will be playing SMW after 3 years anyway tbh 😅,

Also I have Pavard at RB in case Carvajal declines and my Alli will be ready by the time Modric declines, so would you accept the offer?

42 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Because he's Brazilian, Brazilians are the most overrated players in SM. 

If he's 90, Tadic, Ziyech, De Ligt, De Jong, should get at least 91, LOL. What a joke!

that is so true!!!

52 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Because he's Brazilian, Brazilians are the most overrated players in SM. 

If he's 90, Tadic, Ziyech, De Ligt, De Jong, should get at least 91, LOL. What a joke!

Absolutely...not even a starter...90 is way way way too much

27 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Absolutely...not even a starter...90 is way way way too much

Well, now i can sell him for a good profit. Although i do agree up to 90 for him is complete wrong by SM. 

38 minutes ago, Vib said:

I thought I would never sell kimmich for my Bayern team(A new GW, only been 2 weeks), But Madrid have made me a very tempting offer of Modric+Carvajal.

Do you think Carvajal can keep his rating for the next 2-3 years? Then it may he Worth it because I Don't think I will be playing SMW after 3 years anyway tbh 😅,

Also I have Pavard at RB in case Carvajal declines and my Alli will be ready by the time Modric declines, so would you accept the offer?

If u are really not planning on staying on SMW for the long term then accept the deal.

Although it sucks that you will possibly be leaving us in 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If u are really not planning on staying on SMW for the long term then accept the deal.

Although it sucks that you will possibly be leaving us in 3 years. 

I think I should stay actually, I think I rather meant I will leave that Gameworld after 3 years haha, I hope I don't leave because I totally love this game and talking to you guys :) 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Someone ?

Mr Lesar i can make an attempt to advice you: 

I guess Rodri and Kante are better as a defensive unit as Rod is +1 then FDJ, and probably has more morale than FDJ as well. 

About morale i think playing players regular, which means they are less likely to develop concerns is good way to avoid player morale dropping....

Offering your players a new, longer contract can really boost a players morale and possibly help performance as well. 

I hope this somewhat helps.