Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Vib said:

I thought I would never sell kimmich for my Bayern team(A new GW, only been 2 weeks), But Madrid have made me a very tempting offer of Modric+Carvajal.

Do you think Carvajal can keep his rating for the next 2-3 years? Then it may he Worth it because I Don't think I will be playing SMW after 3 years anyway tbh ūüėÖ,

Also I have Pavard at RB in case Carvajal declines and my Alli will be ready by the time Modric declines, so would you accept the offer?

Bad offer imo, you have Pavard who could be your first choice rb in a year or so and Kimmich who easily deserves a +1 in a few weeks who can play in midfield. Kimmich has much higher potential than Carvajal. I'd also look to sell Alli when his transfer ban expires as he's had an awful season, use this thread to see who to buy when you can sell him :)

13 hours ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Can you recomend any striker between 91-93 who can improve soon ?

What you think about  Lacazette and Gabi Jesus ?

The two you mentioned are probably two of your best options, unless you wanna consider C.Immobile, L.Insigne, R.Lukaku or M.Icardi. 

RobboEFC has mentioned a few more names, others have added their opinions. :)

Edited by Milanista1
Update required

2 hours ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Can you recomend any striker between 91-93 who can improve soon ?

What you think about  Lacazette and Gabi Jesus ?

Sterling, Werner, Son, Lacazette all could easily get +1s in order of who I'd buy

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

Sterling, Werner, Son, Lacazette all could easily get +1s in order of who I'd buy

Sterling +1 for sure

son I think should get +1

Laca v unlikely

Werner no for me 

also depending on Champs league final and europa final!

9 hours ago, Vib said:

I think I should stay actually, I think I rather meant I will leave that Gameworld after 3 years haha, I hope I don't leave because I totally love this game and talking to you guys :) 

Off topic, but this comment made me realize I created my account in october 2009, almost 10 years ago!

Although I didn't play between mid 2014 and mid 2018

3 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Lacazette 93? No chance 

21 goal contributions in the league, Arsenals player of the year yet no chance of a +1 to 93? Plenty of players have got boosts for less. I worded my original comment wrong, I meant in order of the biggest chance of a +1 and that Laca has an outside chance. Shouldn't have said "easily" but still think he can get +1. I'd say 40/60

2 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Sterling +1 for sure

son I think should get +1

Laca v unlikely

Werner no for me 

also depending on Champs league final and europa final!

I feel like Werner deserves 92, only reason he won't get it is if SM have capped his rating till he leaves Leipzig 

18 hours ago, TMCosta said:

???? Neres 90 ???? Por quê?

13 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Por ser brasileiro, os brasileiros são os jogadores mais superestimados da SM. 

Se ele tem 90 anos, Tadic, Ziyech, De Ligt e De Jong devem ter pelo menos 91, LOL. Que piada!

And why did SM anticipate the neres review?  And why only his?  I do not understand these crazy things.  Why did they choose only him to raise the level?  Of ligt, fdj, ziyech, tadic, all these would also deserve a raise of level, but why ONLY neres had high classification?  I wanted to understand what goes on in the minds of those who decide to raise the level of players here on sm.

On 22/05/2019 at 05:20, Damien1990 said:

A final da copa é neste fim de semana, então eu imagino que será depois disso. SM está a poucas léguas atrás, mas não posso imaginá-los esperando fazer os cinco grandes por muito mais tempo.

Tcheco (em andamento)> Suíça> Alemanha é meu palpite / esperança.

But in 2018 december the Brazilian league was revised before the big five. And so far the Brazilian league has not had a review

Germany will be reviewed next according to SW.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:56 PM, errrrerrre said:

When will bundeslige be updated?

On 5/21/2019 at 11:08 PM, AlbertoV05 said:

Next league?

On 5/22/2019 at 10:20 AM, Damien1990 said:

Cup final is this weekend so I imagine it'll be after that. SM are a few leagues behind but I can't imagine them holding off doing the big five for much longer.

Czech (ongoing) > Switzerland > Germany is my guess/hope.

About morale, yes I agree with @Milanista1 playing them regularly is a must and extending their contracts will usually give a decent boost. Best to extend the contracts +/- at the beginning of your GW's season (wait for the early season loss of morale and then offer a new contract). This way you get the most mileage from the contract extension as you can only offer a new contract once a season. 

A high average performance boosts morale (together with the amount of games they're handed). Simply win games, concede as little as possible and bag plenty of goals/assists to get/keep high perf. ratings (top form) + morale at 100%. This also helps a lot if you want to improve a particular player's performance and morale:

- put them on pen/freekick/corner duty

- make them your playmaker or target man

- playing higher up the pitch tends to improve performance (so use the player in his most advanced position but don't play him out of position of course)

- likewise when playing close to higher rated players, e.g. playing a 90 rated striker in a front three with two 92 rated (or higher rated) players

- win by a large margin and try to get the player involved in the goals

- keep fitness levels up

- mainly use the player against weaker opposition and rest him when you face a much stronger team

@thorgan lesar

8 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

21 goal contributions in the league, Arsenals player of the year yet no chance of a +1 to 93? Plenty of players have got boosts for less. I worded my original comment wrong, I meant in order of the biggest chance of a +1 and that Laca has an outside chance. Shouldn't have said "easily" but still think he can get +1. I'd say 40/60

I feel like Werner deserves 92, only reason he won't get it is if SM have capped his rating till he leaves Leipzig 

yeah for me those aren't good stats to back why a player should jump from 92 to 93 and being player of the season for a team that finished 5th after a pretty poor campaign doesn't hold much weight either 

13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Can somebody tell me why Ruben Dias (22 y/o, 88 DC) is valued at 16m while Milenkovic (21 y/o, 88 DR and DC) is valued at 10m?

It is usually that one club is rated higher than the other, Fiorentina seems to be rated lower than Benfica??? Also and critically Dias tho birthday 14 May, is STILL retaining his previous value. This will probably change when he is reviewed or 1st June in a weeks time.

5 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Germany will be reviewed next according to SW.

Confirm Freiburg, stuttgart, Augsburg etc flowing thru to SW

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Is SW doing Bundesliga or the promoted teams to Bundesliga?

On 5/14/2019 at 1:00 PM, samfarrow said:

Does anyone have a rough idea of the next few reviews, what countries and when they may be done?

"Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain. SM could leave England til after Champions League Final and Europa tho for obvious reasons" - as stated previously

Will check & see if I can see any promoted clubs as yet MF

EDIT: YES MF I see going back 25 pages or so, I see Koln and Paderborn went thru to SW yesterday. Didn't see any Union Berlin tho they might be even further back... I guess Approx 4 to 5 days till they go to SM??

51 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Will check & see if I can see any promoted clubs as yet MF

EDIT: YES MF I see going back 25 pages or so, I see Koln and Paderborn went thru to SW yesterday. Didn't see any Union Berlin tho they might be even further back... I guess Approx 4 to 5 days till they go to SM??

Thanks a lot. So I am guessing if it's Germany they will start with the new promoted teams. 

In terms of Union Berlin, they still have second leg to play at home. They drew 2-2 away to Stuttgart yesterday. 

Also thanks for clarifying the value of the players. As mentioned in this thread a player's value doesn't change during even years. So I don't think his value will go down on the 1st since he turned 22 a week ago. 

Edited by Middle_Finger

7 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

But in 2018 december the Brazilian league was revised before the big five. And so far the Brazilian league has not had a review

Brazil doesn't get reviewed that often.

Brazil's previous reviews
June 2016
April 2017
December 2017
October 2018

Brazil likely won't be reviewed until at some point in the last five months of the year. There are other leagues which have been waiting longer since their last review:
South Korea & Japan - March 2018
Greece - May 2018
Croatia - June 2018
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Scotland & Poland - July 2018

After the big five are done, I expect most of those leagues will be done before Brazil is reviewed again.