Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Brazil doesn't get reviewed that often.

Brazil's previous reviews
June 2016
April 2017
December 2017
October 2018

Brazil likely won't be reviewed until at some point in the last five months of the year. There are other leagues which have been waiting longer since their last review:
South Korea & Japan - March 2018
Greece - May 2018
Croatia - June 2018
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Scotland & Poland - July 2018

After the big five are done, I expect most of those leagues will be done before Brazil is reviewed again.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:09 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Is anyone interested in a custom GW?

Rules:

1. You can only own players from the Premier League.
  2. Squad cap of 30
  3. Minimum of 5 U21s in your squad.

GW is now in its 25th season, which is finishing in a week. Real life season is finishing up soon too, which means it's time to buy and sell players.

GW Owner is @Cam Lucas, ID is 236852. If interested, please let one of us know.

@Cvilhete can also vouch for the GW.

On 5/5/2019 at 2:19 AM, Cvilhete said:

Yes quite possibly my favourite setup concept wise, if you consider yourself a top manager come in and challenge yourself 

These lads speak the truth. Come at us!

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

O Brasil não é avaliado com frequência.

Resenhas anteriores do Brasil
junho 2016
abril 2017
dezembro 2017
outubro 2018

O Brasil provavelmente não será revisado até algum momento nos últimos cinco meses do ano. Há outras ligas que esperam há mais tempo desde a última análise:
Coreia do Sul e Japão - março de 2018
Grécia - maio de 2018
Croácia - junho de 2018
Noruega, Suécia, Dinamarca, Escócia e Polônia - julho de 2018

Depois que os cinco grandes estiverem prontos, espero que a maioria dessas ligas seja feita antes que o Brasil seja revisado novamente.

I thought the Brazilian league had a semiannual review

8 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Probabilidade de torreira bater 91? Além disso, qual é o seu pico de audiência projetado, um jogador do seu calibre?

obrigado

I also want to know, because I have torreira in my teams.  Arsenal does not help, that's a problem.  rodri hernandez is available in some leagues in which I participate, I think of selling torreira and buy rodri.

Guys

Im in a GW and i play 4-2-4....no problems in the defense and midfield but i have doubts in the attack and i want to know ur opinions.

Currently im playing: D. Silva in the right, Sterling in the left...Dybala and Kane ( Kane its my only certain) in the centre. I still have Icardi (im trying him in the friendly today with Kane), Sane, Isco and Immobile.

Whats the best line up?

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Guys

Im in a GW and i play 4-2-4....no problems in the defense and midfield but i have doubts in the attack and i want to know ur opinions.

Currently im playing: D. Silva in the right, Sterling in the left...Dybala and Kane ( Kane its my only certain) in the centre. I still have Icardi (im trying him in the friendly today with Kane), Sane, Isco and Immobile.

Whats the best line up?

Hi TM, Playing 2 CF's will work with 2 wingers outside but isn't 100%, maybe 95%  dybala would be my choice with Kane but its dependent on what tactics and strategy you use. Morale comes into it slightly too.

I use 424 myself VERY successfully, it's a winner. I have 311 Trophies in about 10 years (mostly last 5 years with 424). PM me, with your T and S and I'll respond by PM. I'm not on-line for long tonight so it may be tomorrow.

Guys

In the list, what a probability this players get down -1?

Vidal - 93 (Barcelona)

Aguero - 95 (Man. City)

T. Alcantara - 94 (Bayern)

Bale - 94 (R. Madrid)

Suarez - 96 (Barcelona)

2 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Guys

Vidal - 93 (Barcelona) 50/50

Aguero - 95 (Man. City) Stay, but more chance of +1 than -1.

T. Alcantara - 94 (Bayern) Stay

Bale - 94 (R. Madrid) -1

Suarez - 96 (Barcelona) 50/50

5 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Who has more likelihood of dropping -1 to 89?

Glik (Monaco 17th) 33 league apps, 2970 mins

Nacho (RM 3rd) 20 league apps, 1700 mins

Asking for a friend...

Glik as he is the weaker team and weaker league.

Hi guys! Will anyone be interested to join a Private Game World with realistic transfer regulations (eg. No-play rule for loaned players against parent club, etc). We are a close community, and all the rules are available on our Facebook group! Come join us on Facebook at "Excel Sports SM". The season will be starting next week, and there almost 40 clubs taken across 5 divisions in England. It will be one Game World you won't regret joining! 

I'm sorry it's off-topic but this topic seems to get the highest response. Cheers everyone!

27 minutes ago, Amar said:

Does anyone think John Stones can rise to 92?

I don't. For the second half of the season he didn't play that much - especially once Kompany was back. For the last four league matches he played a grand total of 8 minutes, he didn't play a single minute in the knockout stages of the Champions League and it seems City are likely to bring in another CB to partner Laporte.

20 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi TM, Playing 2 CF's will work with 2 wingers outside but isn't 100%, maybe 95%  dybala would be my choice with Kane but its dependent on what tactics and strategy you use. Morale comes into it slightly too.

I use 424 myself VERY successfully, it's a winner. I have 311 Trophies in about 10 years (mostly last 5 years with 424). PM me, with your T and S and I'll respond by PM. I'm not on-line for long tonight so it may be tomorrow.

12 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Guys

Vidal - 93 (Barcelona)

Aguero - 95 (Man. City)

T. Alcantara - 94 (Bayern)

Bale - 94 (R. Madrid)

Suarez - 96 (Barcelona)

Suarez, Bale and Vidal.

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

I don't. For the second half of the season he didn't play that much - especially once Kompany was back. For the last four league matches he played a grand total of 8 minutes, he didn't play a single minute in the knockout stages of the Champions League and it seems City are likely to bring in another CB to partner Laporte.

Yeah if possible try and sign Varane, Van Djik or De Ligt. If you can sign at least one of these players your central defence is pretty strong for years to come.

On 5/24/2019 at 6:53 AM, 1000dB said:

About morale, yes I agree with @Milanista1 playing them regularly is a must and extending their contracts will usually give a decent boost. Best to extend the contracts +/- at the beginning of your GW's season (wait for the early season loss of morale and then offer a new contract). This way you get the most mileage from the contract extension as you can only offer a new contract once a season. 

A high average performance boosts morale (together with the amount of games they're handed). Simply win games, concede as little as possible and bag plenty of goals/assists to get/keep high perf. ratings (top form) + morale at 100%. This also helps a lot if you want to improve a particular player's performance and morale:

- put them on pen/freekick/corner duty

- make them your playmaker or target man

- playing higher up the pitch tends to improve performance (so use the player in his most advanced position but don't play him out of position of course)

- likewise when playing close to higher rated players, e.g. playing a 90 rated striker in a front three with two 92 rated (or higher rated) players

- win by a large margin and try to get the player involved in the goals

- keep fitness levels up

- mainly use the player against weaker opposition and rest him when you face a much stronger team

@thorgan lesar

The one in bold I'm doing that already..