Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Socca - you seem Soccaunhappy  in the above comments. ☝️

Your advice on here is great. SM will no doubt make mistakes/be unfair in regards to some players, which we have seen many a times before, but we all still gotta remain Soccahappy. :)

Thank you for caring, so thoughtful of you Milanista but.... Socca is NEVER Unhappy. How can he be to have lived so long, have 3 children, 2 grandchildren and still be walking on this great BIG BEAUTIFUL SOCCA-PLANET? Liverpool 4 Barca 3 etc of late winners (Spurs etc) and a Champions League Final to come .... Delicious!! 😊😊😊😊 Can't wait ... Yippee!!

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Was a shock as well for us that he has chosen for us (RSC Andeelecht) :)

I can't wait, I have very positive thoughts about his future at Andeelicious!!

3 hours ago, Cdog said:

How long will alderwied (spurs) keep his return its for? Cheers

Should stay BUT maybe a win in C/Lg final and plays well a rise?? Might be stretching things BUT U never know

2 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

And as if by magic, both rose today 😎

Well spotted Sir!

2 hours ago, Cdog said:

Quick reply appreciated but would you take kimich and Erickson or cancelo and pogba and Alderweireld?

Tough one particularly with 3for2 value as things stand. Kimmich is such a "Prize" to have tho, so ok Kim & Erick.

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

you were spot on! 

Brilliant wasn't he?

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Carlos Soler (Valencia), can we expect him on 90?

STATS: 3839 minutes / 4 goals / 11 ass

Idk, but if Partey, Sanson, Gagliardini are 90...

Another tough one, see your logic but on the other side 2465 minutes in League and benched 10times (8 since 2Feb), 2goals, 6 assists. Then again Valencia finished 4th so lets say 60% rise. Have to admit haven't seen him play so If anyone can confirm he's played consistently well last half of season it might just clinch it! Edit: Forgot PLUS:  Valencia won the Cup too beating Barca and Soler played throughout!

Sorry to end on a downer BUT SM seem to be lazily dragging their feet on SW with the German review it seems to have stalled over the Holiday weekend. Next to nothing done since Friday. SM=Slow Motion again.... At least Paderborn came thru today from last week

55 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Sorry to end on a downer BUT SM seem to be lazily dragging their feet on SW with the German review it seems to have stalled over the Holiday weekend. Next to nothing done since Friday. SM=Slow Motion again.... At least Paderborn came thru today from last week

Actually, Germany did start today.  SM went ahead and started with newly promoted Bundesliga team Paderborn.  We can expect the same for FC Koln and maybe Union Berlin before they hit up the rest of the Bundesliga

16 minutes ago, Lukke said:

MC/MDC who can rise 91+ or already 91 max 20m?

I'm thinking about, Rodri, Torreira, Ndombele, Sule, Fabinho, Allan, Wijnaldum or Jorginho 

All the players you mentioned except Jorginho are predicted rises with Fabinho & Torriera being 50/50. I'd go for Rodri, he's heavily linked to City and if he does move you're looking at a 93/94 player in a few years 

Just had this warning when trying to access Soccerway:-

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to uk.soccerway.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

I then tried Google Chrome and got this:-

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from uk.soccerway.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Anybody got same info???

Then tried same thru Google Search Engine and:-

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to uk.soccerway.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from uk.soccerway.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

Anybody got same info???

The SSL cert is only new, valid from 28/5/19 to 26/6/20, probably causing some issues. I doubt it's anything to worry about

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Anybody got same info???

https://pt.soccerway.com/

No problem here

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Anybody got same info???

If I were you I would call my bank first, not online banking but MAKE A CALL.

On 5/27/2019 at 1:47 PM, Damien1990 said:

I reckon Mazraoui will increase in a day or two. His entry on soccerwiki was edited a few days ago and the others who were edited either increased today or a few days ago (bar Tagliafico).

IDdVnPY.png
fA34oPI.png
6cjZL4A.png

in what way were they edited?

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Anybody got same info???

You might have had your browser hijacked or have installed a third party addon which has been hijacked.
Close browser >run full AV scan> Re-install browser. Change any saved passwords if nec.