• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, John S said:

Looking to give Hummels to get L.Sane

I have plenty of cover in both positions so positions are irrelevant.

In my mind Hummels will only go downhill from now on but I am worried whether Sane is also stuck at 92 for the foreseeable future.

I’d defo take Sane. 

He has plenty potential to get 93 just needs more consistent game time. Whether or not he gets it we will see 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hope he moves to Bayern

1 hour ago, John S said:

Looking to give Hummels to get L.Sane

I have plenty of cover in both positions so positions are irrelevant.

In my mind Hummels will only go downhill from now on but I am worried whether Sane is also stuck at 92 for the foreseeable future.

Sane, your robbing him! Get Sane 

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Alcantara

Verratti

De Bruyne

Kante

Erkisen

1 jugador tiene que irse.

I would let Thiago or Verrati go, Kante is a solid 94 at least for a few more years, KDB is one of the best in his position, Eriksen if he goes to Madrid it will be +1, but otherwise he will stay ... Thiago and Verrati do not think last long with that 94 more with the season they have had

14 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Will rashford rise or should I take 47m? As I'm getting too many concerns now with these updates ?

47 is serious money. I don't think Rashford will ever reach that value. Having said that, unless you can spend that 47 on another good buy, you could hold on.