Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

11 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Do you think any of the Portuguese players will get a random rise? 

None of the players is really underrated, so I would not expect any rise that isn't already set to happen, like Bernardo Silva +1, Ruben Neves +1, Felix is getting a +2 at some point. Ruben and Guedes are sniffing a +1 now as they've won two trophies recently, not sure, but can happen.

With Atalanta finishing 3rd this season, could we see bigger rises than initially predicted for their players? Regulars such as Frueler, De Roon etc surely deserve a rise to 90? They were virtually ever presents for a 3rd place side.

I know it’s Atalanta who’re a smaller club but they’ve also got 90s within their team already (Gomez and Ilicic)

A friend of mine tried to log in to the forum today only to find he has been BANNED. He hasn’t put up anything inappropriate or broken any rules. Anyone experienced this before and know how to regain access to the forum? 

Cheers 

1 hour ago, GazMUFC91 said:

With Atalanta finishing 3rd this season, could we see bigger rises than initially predicted for their players? Regulars such as Frueler, De Roon etc surely deserve a rise to 90? They were virtually ever presents for a 3rd place side.

I know it’s Atalanta who’re a smaller club but they’ve also got 90s within their team already (Gomez and Ilicic)

Hi, almost all Atalanta players have had an amazing season, but nodoby knows what SM is going to do, if we had won Coppa Italia i would say yes, but this season the team has not even played in EL, so I say MAYBE.

I have done prediction on Serie A topic, and I haven't put rise for them, because I prefer be more careful and write what I think is more likely, Atalanta is still a "small club", even if is writing history and is going to plays against some of the best team of the planet!

So there are possibilities that SM start to consider Atalanta as a bigger club, and give more rises than the ones written, but I'm not so sure about it. 

I post the link about Serie A, if it may helps you 

Wouldnt be surprised if Van Dijk rises to 95. UCL champion, contended the EPL until the last game, captain for Netherlands who reached the Euro League finals and it would be a way to stablish him as the best center back in the game, because he is the best center back in the world...

Does anyone think Bernardo Silva if he keeps showing this level of performance can hit a 94 eventually at Manchester City?

I think he will get +1 at most to 93 but does anyone see him in the next year or so getting to 94 or 95 eventually?

1 hour ago, Amar said:

Does anyone think Bernardo Silva if he keeps showing this level of performance can hit a 94 eventually at Manchester City?

I think he will get +1 at most to 93 but does anyone see him in the next year or so getting to 94 or 95 eventually?

Yes, he is also doing very well for the National team as well.

2 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning, I have Cancelo and Sergi Roberto, would they give 2 for Robertson? Thank you

I would give S.Roberto + cash for Robertson, not give both players.

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I am thinking of selling Marcelo and getting F. Mendy because i still have Robertson.

Good Idea?

Both are due are rise, and will probably cover you for years to come, therefore I would cash in on V.Marcelo whilst he can still bring you in a good amount of cash.

V.Marcelo will only drop/stay, from now on. 

7 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Hi, almost all Atalanta players have had an amazing season, but nodoby knows what SM is going to do, if we had won Coppa Italia i would say yes, but this season the team has not even played in EL, so I say MAYBE.

I have done prediction on Serie A topic, and I haven't put rise for them, because I prefer be more careful and write what I think is more likely, Atalanta is still a "small club", even if is writing history and is going to plays against some of the best team of the planet!

So there are possibilities that SM start to consider Atalanta as a bigger club, and give more rises than the ones written, but I'm not so sure about it. 

I post the link about Serie A, if it may helps you 

I think that De Roon has a chance for 90. He’s had a great season, for the Netherlands too. 

Castagne also due a +2