Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Melo Arthur or R. Bentacur, who is the best choice and who have better chances to grow at the next review? From my opinion I think Bentacur has a better chance for +1 and I think he will grow for sure. I have 24 mil and I want to buy a player who will grow for sure. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, NOR said:

Mohamed Salah +1?

I really don't think there is much chance of a +1 for Salah, even though i would welcome it as he is one of my own players, but that would be unfair. 

He has not replicated his form of last season. This season If he had won the PL, CL and Golden boot then there would have been a greater chance of a +1.

9 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Will Higuain retain his 93 rating ? Was his performance at Chelsea this year poor enough to drop him to 92?

I agree he should drop, (maybe even -2). It's not yet recorded in Sir Rahul's Venerable Bible of Risers, so I wondered if perhaps I was missing something ...

2 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

to prevent players' concerns I'm gonna start selling some of them, can you guys help me?

Who would you sell between:

Davinson Sanchez/Militao/Pavard ? I'm really unsure. I also have Lenglet on loan so I need to sell one of them

Chiesa/Dembele/Havertz/Sancho ? I need to sell at least one of them and I chose Chiesa, but finding space for 3 youngsters while I also have Son, Sterling and Pépé in the team will be tough

Zielinski/De Jong/Arthur (I think he'll be rated 90 soon) ? I'm selling Zielinski because he's already 25 y/o and I think he won't rise in the future.

Icardi/Gabriel Jesus/Jovic (on loan) ? I don't like Jesus IRL but Icardi's situations is very strange at the moment...

Easy peasy. Sell Sanchez, Dembele and Arthur. Since you made up your mind on the last option, the sellers look to be Sanchez, Dembele and Zielinski

14 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Is the Championship promotion review over? If not, will Pukki rise?

I can't see it happening as he's 85 rated and that is (or was, haven't followed the Championship review for a while) the rating cap for Championship clubs. He did have a phenomenal season so might be the exception.

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Easy peasy. Sell Sanchez, Dembele and Arthur. Since you made up your mind on the last option, the sellers look to be Sanchez, Dembele and Zielinski

6 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Dump Sanchez anyway, not sure on the rest. Icardi is better than Jesus in my opinion, Icardi should start wherever he ends up, Jesus might see more game time but Aguero is still miles ahead. Icardi's drama is a worry. Flip a coin or try wait for 6-8 weeks till the window closes

thank you!

1 minute ago, Edson Lisboa said:

I think sell aguero for to buy hazard... But i am not sure about this. Aguero had a explendid Season, and hazard is going to go to real madrid. What do you think about? 

I would buy E.Hazard as he is the younger, so will keep a higher rating for longer, and he is arguably in a better national team as well.  

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I just got concerns for players rated 70 and 80 for not enough game time. Didn’t know it was possible. Anyone else had this? They are 18 and 19 years old

Is there a rating cap in your GW?Maybe that's why, or you have a small first team/youth team, so maybe these players wanna play in the first team as there may be some space for them. 

3 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Raphaël guerreiro it's interesting To buy?

Yes as he is Portuguese, in the national set up, also because Portugal are again a top international team. 

R.Guerreiro has also been doing very well at B.Dortmund.

10 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Melo Arthur or R. Bentacur, who is the best choice and who have better chances to grow at the next review? From my opinion I think Bentacur has a better chance for +1 and I think he will grow for sure. I have 24 mil and I want to buy a player who will grow for sure. Thanks!

arthur all day long. Outside chance of a +2