Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

43 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I have no problem understanding that stats are included on deciding rating changes. 

Pogba more goals yes.

Pogba more hype yes.

This season Pogba better? NO. 

Have you watched many of his performances this season? Excluding the short patch after OGS stepped in at Utd he was awful before it and awful after it. Rubbish for France in recent games too. 

Lukaku has more goals than Eriksen this season but does that mean he had a better season? Again NO

Essentially isn't that what I am saying? According to SW/SM Pogba has had a better season depending on stats and hype. 

I don't have any other way to put it. 

This is my 2nd and final attempt. 

Can anyone explain why sule never rose? Seems very harsh around some decent rises. 

Also has casemiro peaked and how good is werner? Admittedly haven't seen as much football as I'd have liked this season 

18 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Essentially isn't that what I am saying? According to SW/SM Pogba has had a better season depending on stats and hype. 

I don't have any other way to put it. 

This is my 2nd and final attempt. 

Well let’s hope SM/SW are clever enough not to be fooled into rising yet another undeserving player based on hype and stats that flatter actual performance 

14 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Can anyone explain why sule never rose? Seems very harsh around some decent rises. 

Also has casemiro peaked and how good is werner? Admittedly haven't seen as much football as I'd have liked this season 

Can’t explain that one. Played more minutes for Bayern than any defender except Kimmich and played well. Not sure what their logic was there. 

Yeah id say Casemiro definitely peaked. 

Not seen enough of Werner to comment. 

Pogba stats: 16 goals = 8 from penalty spot AND two of the other are tap-ins from his own missed penaltys.. so essentially 10 pens

He has been dismal this season, but yeah SoccerManager all about the hype

35 minutes ago, yucky said:

Pogba stats: 16 goals = 8 from penalty spot AND two of the other are tap-ins from his own missed penaltys.. so essentially 10 pens

He has been dismal this season, but yeah SoccerManager all about the hype

Let's hope so!

I'm hoping on board the Pog94 train!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bud said:

Hi, who do you think is better between diallo and lenglet? Do you think lenglet should rise in this review?

Lenglet might get a +1 rise. He's been there as a regular in absence of Umititi.

Guys, is there anyone who knows what's happening with Hassane Bande from Ajax. I know Ajax bought him last summer after a good season in Belgium but he got injured and didn't play for the whole season. Is he healed, can he become a regular for Ajax from the new season?

2 hours ago, Bud said:

Hi, who do you think is better between diallo and lenglet? Do you think lenglet should rise in this review?

Lenglet played a lot for Barcelona, +1 at least

3 minutes ago, Roachy said:

son min 92 I am tempted to sell in order to re invest in players like suso and oyarzabal I haven't got a huge squad my concern is will son rise 

you could sell him but Suso will never be as good as Son, and Oyarzabal looks promising but he doesn't play for a very good team...

40 minutes ago, Eddie Howe said:

Any chance for rating rise for G.Simeone. I'm about to make a swap deal to bring Fred to Fiorentina.

And what about Chiesa

Simeone had a horrible season. Honestly, he should be rated 88

Chiesa has huge potential but in SM terms he will be always 90 while at Fiorentina

1 hour ago, Vib said:

What do you think about these 2 young strikers, Jan Fiete Arp and Pietro Pellegri, if you were to choose one who would it be?

Pellegri: always injured, we will see; Arp had a bad season but I don't know how good he is

27 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Bakayoko and Suso have a good chances to grow. Another question what is the best choice to buy Bakayoko and Suso or Arthur from Barcelona?

Arthur absolutely

10 minutes ago, Roachy said:

son min 92 I am tempted to sell in order to re invest in players like suso and oyarzabal I haven't got a huge squad my concern is will son rise 

I wouldn't sell Son, he have a good chance to grow +1. He had a big contribution for Tottenham this season and have a great role in absence of H. Kane.

5 hours ago, mr ding said:

Sorry i didnt ask the correct question last time. Here it is:

Which side to pick from these regardless of positions(looking at mid-long term):

A. Tielemans, fabian ruiz
B. Any 2 of Lenglet, konate, bergwijn, sergi roberto.

A or B

Thanks!

A, Tielemans is playing like someone who'd walk into a champions league side. Could easily be 92 in a few seasons 

8 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

What do you guys feel?

I feel you should sell Pjanic as he is the oldest of the lot, and is in the weaker National team.

8 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

I expected Sule to get +1 as well. I think SM have just overlooked him, hopefully he will get a random rise soon.

Casemiro i believe can reach up to a 93, but can't see him reaching any higher than that, if he is able to get there. 

Werner is a very talented player, but first needs to move to a stronger club side, and improve his game more, for example like playing as a sole striker, and relying less on others to become WC. 

If you have some time here is an analysis article of his game-play:

jihttps://www.google.com/amp/s/totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/timo-werner-rb-leipzig-bundesliga-tactical-analysis/amp

6 hours ago, Bud said:

I say Lenglet, he really should get a +1 in this review.

3 hours ago, Roachy said:

ware can you complain to soccermanager regarding a game world not opening 

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=reportbugform -

Follow this link and posting the URL for the page affected, also  mention the GW ID for the GW that is not opening.