Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Ben yedder +1?

Highly likely

3 hours ago, Roachy said:

looking for a Left back my budget is 11 million

Shaw, Rose, Firpo, and look at emerson palmieri Sarri wants him at Juve. Injured a lot but can go up to 90 at least in time

2 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Hummels to Borussia Dortmund 

Well now that's puts him on course for 92 quicker. Not to mention some Dortmund CBs will get pushed down pecking order

I disagree, I think it helps him keep it, he'll be the main CB for Dortmund. He woulda had lots of competition at Bayern & his reputation woulda continued to fade (even though he's been playing pretty well of late). & they're a top team with some exciting new signings so he can challenge for honours (as a bigger factor in their success) which would also help.  I think he fits well with pacy defenders like Akanji. 

It does affect other Dortmund CBs though like you say.

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Italy then Spain mate.

SM did try to disguise what was happening in SWiki by flooding 5000 edits in after I posted similar last time. But it's a little more clearer again now... 🙂

cheers mate :)

6 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Hummels to Borussia Dortmund 

Well now that's puts him on course for 92 quicker. Not to mention some Dortmund CBs will get pushed down pecking order

Official?

1 hour ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Urgent please!  Should I Buy Sadio Mané or Sterling?  Which one will ABSOLUTE SURE go up one level?

And how about sergi Gomez (sevilla) and gabril paulista (Valencia), any chance to grow up to 90? 

Thanks

Both Mane and Sterling. But Sterling being younger and with City would be my Choice. 

Paulista 75/25. Gomez 50/50

Today has been slaughter, can’t get my head around neves getting 90 with Jota only going upto 88 and Jimenez who was their best player only an 89 very confusing, it’s also weird that teams below bottom 6 have been given very generous rises and Arsenal and Utd get some harsh ones especially given the fact they’re still clearly a lot better than the teams below 

9 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Today has been slaughter, can’t get my head around neves getting 90 with Jota only going upto 88 and Jimenez who was their best player only an 89 very confusing, it’s also weird that teams below bottom 6 have been given very generous rises and Arsenal and Utd get some harsh ones especially given the fact they’re still clearly a lot better than the teams below 

Isn't it all relative? Teams below these two had players in the mid 80s rating, while Arsenal and ManU had players at 93 and 92 with really nothing to show for. It makes sense that they come down closer to 90 while the ones from the teams just below them rise close to 90 as well. 

2 hours ago, kratick said:

Isn't it all relative? Teams below these two had players in the mid 80s rating, while Arsenal and ManU had players at 93 and 92 with really nothing to show for. It makes sense that they come down closer to 90 while the ones from the teams just below them rise close to 90 as well. 

yes and no, idrissa gueye, ndidi and even Maguire have not played at a level even close to those in the top 6, nor have they won anything or even gone close to to warrant these rises