Rahul W's rating predictions

39 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Looking for transfer advice, sorry its not what the thread is about. 

Kdb is currently level 4 concern at another club and has only played 23/36 games, the requirement suggest he should play 31/38 and he has had no major injuries. 

Another manager has bid 50 while I've bid 55.3 (the max). Am I correct to assume that if/when he hands in a request 

1) his value drops so I can't bud outbid

2)my chairman won't then refuse to allow me to bid the higher amount

Thanks 

1) Yes his value will drop but what if you decide to wait and the manager accepts your rivals bid. I think it's better to bid higher now so as to avoid regrets when the manager accepts the bid.

2) Why will your Chairman not allow you to bid higher? Because i am allowed to bid higher when other managers players hands in transfer request.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Looking for transfer advice, sorry its not what the thread is about. 

Kdb is currently level 4 concern at another club and has only played 23/36 games, the requirement suggest he should play 31/38 and he has had no major injuries. 

Another manager has bid 50 while I've bid 55.3 (the max). Am I correct to assume that if/when he hands in a request 

1) his value drops so I can't bud outbid

2)my chairman won't then refuse to allow me to bid the higher amount

Thanks 

Just stay with your bid (55.3 M)

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pls will HYSAJ get +1

I hope Napoli's review is not yet over. 😥

I don't think he will have +1, he doesn't deserve it, furthermore he wasn't neither always a starter

54 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Allan and milik stay...

I think Napoli review is not finished, Allan could have a +1 (he deserve it), Milik should have it (SM gave to Politano that plays in a worst team and hasn't had the same importance of Milik in Napoli), F. Ruiz could have +1.. 

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

1) Yes his value will drop but what if you decide to wait and the manager accepts your rivals bid. I think it's better to bid higher now so as to avoid regrets when the manager accepts the bid.

2) Why will your Chairman not allow you to bid higher? Because i am allowed to bid higher when other managers players hands in transfer request.

Its the maximum bid I'm allowed to go to but when his value drops I'm wondering if that's affected and he will pull out if the deal for me. My chairman is very annoying 😂

Should I buy Isco now?

I'm using a 4-2-3-1 with Kimmich and Fabinho as a midfield duo, Bernardo Silva behind the striker, and Alexander-Arnold as a right back. I also have Ndombelè and Frenkie De Jong (and Arthur) plus every winger I have can also play behind the striker (Son, Sterling, Pépé)

[edit: so with Isco I could play Kimmich as a RB, B. Silva-Fabinho in midfield and Isco behind the striker]

37 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Should I buy Isco now?

I'm using a 4-2-3-1 with Kimmich and Fabinho as a midfield duo, Bernardo Silva behind the striker, and Alexander-Arnold as a right back. I also have Ndombelè and Frenkie De Jong (and Arthur) plus every winger I have can also play behind the striker (Son, Sterling, Pépé)

[edit: so with Isco I could play Kimmich as a RB, B. Silva-Fabinho in midfield and Isco behind the striker]

Isco can drop (but I'm sure you know already it), he hasn't played a lot this year, but he is still a good player

I would wait Real Madrid review for be sure he won't drop and have some transfermarket news, hoping he goes somewhere :) 

3 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Should I buy Isco now?

If Trent A.A is the only RB you use for the RB postion then I would consider buying Isco as he is still at a peak age, and i'm sure some top clubs will be in for him if RM don't want him anymore.

(Excuse me for stating the obvious) but due to injuiries/suspensions, having 2 RBs (TAA and Kimmich) for the RB postion would be better than only using 1 of them.

3 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Its the maximum bid I'm allowed to go to but when his value drops I'm wondering if that's affected and he will pull out if the deal for me. My chairman is very annoying 😂

I don't think it will happen. 

2 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Should I buy Isco now?

Considering TAA can develop concern, maybe I will stick to current squads

3 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

OH i get it now. 😀

Just stick with your initial bid (55.3M)

19 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sergi Roberto

Meunier

Cancelo is already taken

I would get S.Roberto, he will keep a stable rating for some time as he is at Barca (not that i rate him much).

Move Fabinho back into midfield, unless you really need him to play RB now and then. He plays well in my team as a number 7 or even a 8. I use the narrow 433 formation. My false 9 is usually my Playmaker, not my Mids. 

4 hours ago, nivea said:

I don't think it will happen. 

Considering TAA can develop concern, maybe I will stick to current squads

6 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

If Trent A.A is the only RB you use for the RB postion then I would consider buying Isco as he is still at a peak age, and i'm sure some top clubs will be in for him if RM don't want him anymore.

(Excuse me for stating the obvious) but due to injuiries/suspensions, having 2 RBs (TAA and Kimmich) for the RB postion would be better than only using 1 of them.

6 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Isco can drop (but I'm sure you know already it), he hasn't played a lot this year, but he is still a good player

I would wait Real Madrid review for be sure he won't drop and have some transfermarket news, hoping he goes somewhere :) 

6 hours ago, zsp2 said:

thanks, I won't buy him

7 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I play Fabinho at RB

Hope that is not a risk because i don't know if he will loose his RB position.

High risk because Milner is more likely to play RB as backup than fabinho at liverpool

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I have Oblak and Meret 87 second goalkeeper.

Can Meret gets concerns with his level?

No

4 hours ago, Nico66 said:

Problem is that when the player reaches level 5 concerns all current bids will immediately be rejected.

Rhys will have to bid again to whatever the new max value is.

If I remember correctly,  I have experienced this before in which the bid not rejected

6 hours ago, Cdog said:

Hi guys

courtois or ederson and why?

cheers

Ederson.  Younger and more consistent performance lately

Sorry for this promo but would like good forumers to join.

I used my free gameworld and made a standard English 5 league. The season has just finished and it has been basically full all season. The season has just ended I missed out on the league title on last day as I drew 0-0 with Watford. But that is neither here nor there it is a great setup with decent managers. With season ending tonight there are six free clubs.

One is a Crystal Palace who have De Bruyne, Lacazette and Lenglet as a decent starting base. The others are Brighton, Sheffield United, Sothend United who are in playoffs, Wimbledon and Shorpe. 

wITH FIRST SEASON JUST FINISHING THERE ARE STILL LOTS OF PLAYERS TO BE HAD. come Join IN.

GW IDl: English Championship 36358