Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, nivea said:

Official?

Imminent for 25M agreed

6 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Urgent please!  Should I Buy Sadio Mané or Sterling?  Which one will ABSOLUTE SURE go up one level?

 

And how about sergi Gomez (sevilla) and gabril paulista (Valencia), any chance to grow up to 90? 

Thanks

Both are definite. However I would get Mane not the overvalued Sterling

CBs have chances it's Valencia and Sevilla not Arsenal

3 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Arsenal got smashed

Europa cup finalists and everybody drops one some 2. No surprise to me Premier league gets raw deal. Paulista could barely get 87 in England now he's verging 90 inSpain that called bias folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 10:26 AM, yucky said:

West Ham completely destroyed 😮 😮

Yarmolenko: great start of the season then gets injured SM drops him, i thought injured players dont get ratings decrease! Its on the guidelines right?

Wilshere: same like Yarmolenko, but his drop is more acceptable I guess..

Sanchez: again another lengthy injury player that drops

Diop: Outstanding consistent first season could've gotten +2.. he rose last review so +1 is acceptable BUT player like Militao got a +5 rise in 5 months so i was expecting Diop to reach the 90 as well

Rice: +6 in 5 months but again such incredible season rewarded with National team call up, 89 rating would be fair

Cresswell & Ogbonna: Solid season, right behind the clubs top performers, get -1.. Shocking

Fabianski: GK with most saves in the EPL, another West Ham player with incredible season, probably will get reviewed tomorrow but i was expecting the +2 but it seems like a +1

 

4 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Today has been slaughter, can’t get my head around neves getting 90 with Jota only going upto 88 and Jimenez who was their best player only an 89 very confusing, it’s also weird that teams below bottom 6 have been given very generous rises and Arsenal and Utd get some harsh ones especially given the fact they’re still clearly a lot better than the teams below 

I refer you to my previous West Ham rant.. Fabianski didnt even get a +1

SM extremely harsh on the most competitive league in the World, absolutely disfunctional

Older players getting trashed, young ones overrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rashford being the same rating as De Ligt, Werner, Vardy, Sule, etc is a joke. He's had an awful season but got a boost purely based on stats. Not even close to the level of the other players I mentioned. 

Why is Chilwell now the same rating as Digne & Shaw who both deserved to hit 90? Leftbacks in the prem have a huge jump in quality after top 3 (Robo, Digne, Shaw). Not saying Chilwell didn't deserve to upgrade, just that 2 much better players shouldn't be the same rating as him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Which league was reviewed after TOP5 last year?

  • Croatia (Jun)
  • Norway (Jul)
  • Sweden (Jul)
  • Denmark (Jul)
  • Scotland (Jul)

Were the five leagues last year, but there's still Japan, Greece and South Korea who should have been reviewed before the big five but weren't, so they're way overdue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Rashford being the same rating as De Ligt, Werner, Vardy, Sule, etc is a joke. He's had an awful season but got a boost purely based on stats. Not even close to the level of the other players I mentioned. 

Why is Chilwell now the same rating as Digne & Shaw who both deserved to hit 90? Leftbacks in the prem have a huge jump in quality after top 3 (Robo, Digne, Shaw). Not saying Chilwell didn't deserve to upgrade, just that 2 much better players shouldn't be the same rating as him

whats this obssesion with Digne and Shaw? none were standout performers to be getting 90 and i'd definitely have Chilwell over both so thats a weird comparison, 89 is a good level for all three

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

whats this obssesion with Digne and Shaw? none were standout performers to be getting 90 and i'd definitely have Chilwell over both so thats a weird comparison, 89 is a good level for all three

Digne was very good in fairness, I don't agree that Shaw should've got a bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Luke shaw stay !!! It's not normal 

I was hoping he might get a +1, but in the end not really surprised. He showed a glimmer of improvement this season, but clearly not enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Urgent please!  Should I Buy Sadio Mané or Sterling?  Which one will ABSOLUTE SURE go up one level?

 

And how about sergi Gomez (sevilla) and gabril paulista (Valencia), any chance to grow up to 90? 

Thanks

I would go with Sterling, only because he has had the bigger impact on his club than Mane has with Liverpool this season, and he is younger, in a better National team as well. :)

I would think +1 for the Valencia player, as they won the Copa Del Rey, and didn't do too bad in La liga.  G.P was poor for Arsenal back in England, so if he does get a 90 he may not go above that in future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

whats this obssesion with Digne and Shaw? none were standout performers to be getting 90 and i'd definitely have Chilwell over both so thats a weird comparison, 89 is a good level for all three

None were standout performers? Digne for the whole season was competing with the best left backs in Europe let alone the prem, Shaw was Uniteds best player yet because of how he looks physically not many people pay attention to that

Your comments on Ndidi and Gueye are also a bit off, gueyes been competing with Kante for best defensive mid in the prem for over 3 years now and Ndidi has had 2 brilliant seasons yet neither have done enough to warrant a boost to 90? 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

None were standout performers? Digne for the whole season was competing with the best left backs in Europe let alone the prem, Shaw was Uniteds best player yet because of how he looks physically not many people pay attention to that

Your comments on Ndidi and Gueye are also a bit off, gueyes been competing with Kante for best defensive mid in the prem for over 3 years now and Ndidi has had 2 brilliant seasons yet neither have done enough to warrant a boost to 90? 😉

I tried to stay out of this but can you back the highlighted part?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Europa cup finalists and everybody drops one some 2. No surprise to me Premier league gets raw deal. Paulista could barely get 87 in England now he's verging 90 inSpain that called bias folks

Premier League teams dominated the European comps this season, whats SM excuse for trashing their ratings/value?

Premier League market value = 8.14 bn –> on SM = 4.97 bn –> -39%

La Liga market value = 5.23 bn –> on SM 3.73 bn –> -28%

Serie A market value = 4.42 bn –> on SM 3.57 bn –> -19%

Bundesliga market value = 4.17 bn –> on SM 3.78 bn –> -9%

Clearly the PL getting the short end of the stick by a big, big margin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Arsenal got smashed

SM laying down the Smackdown on Arsenal. 

I think a -1 would have been more reasonable for some of the Arsenal players who dropped, as Arsenal did do very well in the EL, as did many English teams in Europe as whole this season like Yucky mentioned in the previous post. ☝️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I tried to stay out of this but can you back the highlighted part?

Like I said in my original post, Digne has been competing with top leftbacks across Europe, I'm not saying he's better than any of them. 1 season doesn't make someone better :)

I don't think Digne is better than Robertson and feel the comparison is unfair as Digne is a fullback, Robertson is a wingback. Saying that Digne has insane offensive stats for someone who's been trying to create for an awful attack. Defensively Digne obviously beats Robertson as that's his main job. 

I couldn't find a good way to compare Digne to the other leagues on my phone, might try again later on my laptop. 

First and third screenshots are Digne, second and fourth are Robertson

Screenshot_20190619-174327.thumb.jpg.042b28ce75279cdac2e4734d27f3bcb2.jpgScreenshot_20190619-174606.thumb.jpg.a747b916688a2481674c3177df6ff0f7.jpgScreenshot_20190619-174341.thumb.jpg.c2aa4493c17bdf20ecbf80a76a9f3b96.jpgScreenshot_20190619-174628.thumb.jpg.cf2e45c2d8cf8328da099fa2737d7177.jpg

Screenshot_20190619-174621.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

None were standout performers? Digne for the whole season was competing with the best left backs in Europe let alone the prem, Shaw was Uniteds best player yet because of how he looks physically not many people pay attention to that

Your comments on Ndidi and Gueye are also a bit off, gueyes been competing with Kante for best defensive mid in the prem for over 3 years now and Ndidi has had 2 brilliant seasons yet neither have done enough to warrant a boost to 90? 😉

All I’ll say is LOL I’m not going to argue with a fella with EFC at the end his name, Digne competing with the best left backs in Europe? Shaw Utds best player and Gueye has been competing with Kante for three years must be discussing a different Kante, I think it’s time to take off those Everton tinted glasses and start watching actual football outside of your favourite team, I’ve seen some serious bias in my time on this forum but this definitely up there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I received a bid for Pjanic for a fee of 40m + Saul.

Should i accept it?

I wouldn’t as Saul may get a rise at these ratings (50/50). Pjanic has peaked. Plus big age gap. 

34 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Bonucci for max cash and Sule?

Short term Bonucci

Long term Sule + Cash

If Sule has got the rise he deserved it would have been him in both cases

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...