Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I received a bid for Pjanic for a fee of 40m + Saul.

Should i accept it?

I would keep Pjanic for now, if Saul gets +1 in the next week or two then try to deal again for 20M + Saul. 

45 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Bonucci for max cash and Sule?

I completely agree with AlfonDaddy, here. 

47 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

@RobboEFC I will wait for you to get back home and use your laptop. You said "competing with top left backs across Europe" and only gave Robertson as an example. 

And in your next reply can you start with your league position and how much you spend please?

Thank you!

How does league position and money a teams spent determine a players quality? 🤔

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

All I’ll say is LOL I’m not going to argue with a fella with EFC at the end his name, Digne competing with the best left backs in Europe? Shaw Utds best player and Gueye has been competing with Kante for three years must be discussing a different Kante, I think it’s time to take off those Everton tinted glasses and start watching actual football outside of your favourite team, I’ve seen some serious bias in my time on this forum but this definitely up there! 

I've proven multiple times on this thread I'm not biased...? Shaw was voted Uniteds player of the season, Gueye has had stats up there with Kante for 3+ years, the fact you don't know that yet want to tell someone to watch actual football says alot about you man. How about disproving everything I've said with your superior football knowledge? 🙃🤔

38 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

I've proven multiple times on this thread I'm not biased...? Shaw was voted Uniteds player of the season, Gueye has had stats up there with Kante for 3+ years, the fact you don't know that yet want to tell someone to watch actual football says alot about you man. How about disproving everything I've said with your superior football knowledge? 🙃🤔

So league position doesn't have a say but a player getting voted by fans somehow makes your argument? 

Well I have realised I am wasting my time here (I still see no stats to back your claim). 

A club that finished 5th and runners up in Europa had their LB given a -1 to 89. And I would like to end my argument with that.

Pickford should get +2, he saved penalties for England and got voted the best player in his family by his family.

41 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Come off it, even with Kante's recent form he's still miles ahead. Miles.

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

Every time you respond you literally do the job for me, you’re actually here trying to compare Digne with Robertson and then you have the audacity to compare Gueye to Kante because of stats a simple eye test will tell you these players are world apart, Shaw being voted Utds best player doesn’t hold any value as most of the time those are popularity contests, the same way Pogba was the only Man Utd player voted in the team of the year but not voted as Utds best player hmm... let’s not even go into the fact Pogba didn’t even deserve that spot over other midfielders but I guess his inclusion means he was one of the two best midfielders on the league wouldn’t you agree

4 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Like I said in my original post, Digne has been competing with top leftbacks across Europe, I'm not saying he's better than any of them. 1 season doesn't make someone better :)

I don't think Digne is better than Robertson and feel the comparison is unfair as Digne is a fullback, Robertson is a wingback. Saying that Digne has insane offensive stats for someone who's been trying to create for an awful attack. Defensively Digne obviously beats Robertson as that's his main job. 

I couldn't find a good way to compare Digne to the other leagues on my phone, might try again later on my laptop. 

First and third screenshots are Digne, second and fourth are Robertson

Screenshot_20190619-174327.thumb.jpg.042b28ce75279cdac2e4734d27f3bcb2.jpgScreenshot_20190619-174606.thumb.jpg.a747b916688a2481674c3177df6ff0f7.jpgScreenshot_20190619-174341.thumb.jpg.c2aa4493c17bdf20ecbf80a76a9f3b96.jpgScreenshot_20190619-174628.thumb.jpg.cf2e45c2d8cf8328da099fa2737d7177.jpg

Screenshot_20190619-174621.jpg

How is Digne a fullback and Robertson is a wing back? If anything Everton played 3 CB at the back with wing backs more than Everton did last season

EDIT: BTW, I agree with your point about Digne, he should have rose, hes had a brilliant season 

On 6/19/2019 at 5:18 PM, RobboEFC said:

None were standout performers? Digne for the whole season was competing with the best left backs in Europe let alone the prem, Shaw was Uniteds best player yet because of how he looks physically not many people pay attention to that

Your comments on Ndidi and Gueye are also a bit off, gueyes been competing with Kante for best defensive mid in the prem for over 3 years now and Ndidi has had 2 brilliant seasons yet neither have done enough to warrant a boost to 90? 😉

I agree with you, in that Digne should have got a +1 along with L. Shaw. 

The Arsenal full back should not have dropped -1, that was just plain wrong as he has played well this season. That could be why they didn't give a +1 to Shaw or Digne as it would have made SM look even more silly. 

I think you are wrong in comparing Ndidi and Gueyes to Kante, sure they both should be rated 90 already, but overall they are far from Kante. 

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

So league position doesn't have a say but a player getting voted by fans somehow makes your argument? 

Well I have realised I am wasting my time here (I still see no stats to back your claim). 

A club that finished 5th and runners up in Europa had their LB given a -1 to 89. And I would like to end my argument with that.

Pickford should get +2, he saved penalties for England and got voted the best player in his family by his family.

He won both end of season awards + 3 player of the month awards. For the end of season 1 was player voted and 1 fan voted. I get your logic but there's popularity contests then a player winning awards because he's genuinely been their best player of the season. Watch enough United games and you'll see that players hyped up (Rashford, etc) are overrated while Shaw has shown he's 1 of the only gems in a poor season for them

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Come off it, even with Kante's recent form he's still miles ahead. Miles.

Never once have I said Gueye is better or equal to him? Saying he's up there with him based on stats is me literally saying he has defensive stats better or similar to kante, I can't bs stats...? Saying he's challenging kante for best defensive mid like I did in the thread is like saying Immobile either last year or the year before was challenging Ronaldo and Messi for best scorer in Europe because he was up there based on goals. If Gueye could do as well on the ball as he could off it would definitely put him up there as top 3 cdms in the prem. 

Every time you respond you literally do the job for me, you’re actually here trying to compare Digne with Robertson and then you have the audacity to compare Gueye to Kante because of stats a simple eye test will tell you these players are world apart, Shaw being voted Utds best player doesn’t hold any value as most of the time those are popularity contests, the same way Pogba was the only Man Utd player voted in the team of the year but not voted as Utds best player hmm... let’s not even go into the fact Pogba didn’t even deserve that spot over other midfielders but I guess his inclusion means he was one of the two best midfielders on the league wouldn’t you agree

A lot of people ‘watch’ football not everybody ‘sees’ the game 

So what you're saying is you don't watch or see United or Everton games hmm? 😉 Pogba definitely did not deserve team of the season, Hazard should've gotten in. Like I said above I get the popularity content thing but Shaw winning 5 awards total this season was not because of that

37 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

How is Digne a fullback and Robertson is a wing back? If anything Everton played 3 CB at the back with wing backs more than Everton did last season

Everton did use 3 back which was largely down to Coleman struggling at the start but for at least 75% of our games we used a 4 defence of Digne, Keane, Zouma, Coleman. Digne is a fullback because he doesn't do the overlapping runs almost every attack like Robertson and Trent do for Liverpool

20 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree with you, in that Digne should have got a +1 along with L. Shaw. 

The Arsenal full back should not have dropped -1, that was just plain wrong as he has played well this season. 

I think you are wrong in comparing Ndidi and Gueyes to Kante, sure they both should be rated 90 already, but overall they are far from Kante. 

Thank you, finally someone who agrees about the ratings 😅 and yeah Arsenal ratings were harsh

6 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

He won both end of season awards + 3 player of the month awards. For the end of season 1 was player voted and 1 fan voted. I get your logic but there's popularity contests then a player winning awards because he's genuinely been their best player of the season. Watch enough United games and you'll see that players hyped up (Rashford, etc) are overrated while Shaw has shown he's 1 of the only gems in a poor season for them

Never once have I said Gueye is better or equal to him? Saying he's up there with him based on stats is me literally saying he has defensive stats better or similar to kante, I can't bs stats...? Saying he's challenging kante for best defensive mid like I did in the thread is like saying Immobile either last year or the year before was challenging Ronaldo and Messi for best scorer in Europe because he was up there based on goals. If Gueye could do as well on the ball as he could off it would definitely put him up there as top 3 cdms in the prem. 

So what you're saying is you don't watch or see United or Everton games hmm? 😉 Pogba definitely did not deserve team of the season, Hazard should've gotten in. Like I said above I get the popularity content thing but Shaw winning 5 awards total this season was not because of that

Everton did use 3 back which was largely down to Coleman struggling at the start but for at least 75% of our games we used a 4 defence of Digne, Keane, Zouma, Coleman. Digne is a fullback because he doesn't do the overlapping runs almost every attack like Robertson and Trent do for Liverpool

Holy cow who am I talking to? League position shouldn't have any bearings in ratings? But winning some internal award counts? 

You must be a real football person. You know how I know that coz LFC and Neverton both played 4 at the back and coz the real Robo and Trent overlap all the time they are wing backs. I bow to you sir. Sir, I have a question for you though how did Europe's best LB Digne get 4 or whatever the number assists? 

4 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Not rise for Firmino?

I think the ratings are about right, Mane and Salah are better players, but he could still rise tomorrow I suppose.

Good to see Eriksen got a +1, van Dijk's +2 wasn't a surprise to me, and Zouma was reviewed with Chelsea after all.

4 minutes ago, kratick said:

I'm a little disappointed to see Lloris not getting a +1. World cup winner, finals of CL and a pretty decent season. Not sure how becker goes to 94 while lloris is at 92.

A lot big game mistakes this season, one of those keepers who goes far because of the players in front of him not his actual quality behind the sticks, he’s regressed quite a bit last two seasons.

nice to see VVD get the 95 i was shutdown for saying he could get, he’s been immense and I knew all the hype would get him to it

13 minutes ago, The punch said:

anychance for leroy sané rise tomorrow ?

Not played regularly enough to warrant it, Pep doesn’t seem to rate him aswell which is weird but he could sneak one as his stats are generally good for when he does play

24 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

A lot big game mistakes this season, one of those keepers who goes far because of the players in front of him not his actual quality behind the sticks, he’s regressed quite a bit last two seasons.

nice to see VVD get the 95 i was shutdown for saying he could get, he’s been immense and I knew all the hype would get him to it

Correct on Lloris and correct on VVD, unfortunately it seems that SM does have Hype as the deciding factor nowadays.....

As good as VVD is, and he IS, If you consider hes a 95 rating on the back of 18 months worth of world class football you will see where the problem lies, should VVD EVENTUALLY get to 95? Yes, of course he should, should he be fast racked to 95? Well, that's where the problem is right there, Alisson exact same 

Example, it took Neymar 3 years to get from 90-95 when he was part of the best attacking trio in La Liga......

It took VVD 1

Fastracked 

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Man City:

Laporte +1 to 92

Stones +1 to 92

Zinchenko +1 to 88

Mangala -1 to 88

Manu Garcia +2 to 85

Foden +1 to 83

Muric +2 to 78

Garcia +2 to 75

Adarabioyo +2 to 82

Liverpool:

Mane +1 to 94- yes

Wijnaldum +1 to 92- yes

Van Dijk +1 to 94- +2 to 95

Alexander-Arnold +1 to 90- +2 to 91

Moreno -1 to 88

Alisson +1 to 94

Fabinho +1 to 92

Robertson +1 to 92

Matip +1 to 91

Origi +1 to 89

Lallana -1 to 89

Wilson +1 to 84

Bogdan -2 to 80

Grabara +3 to 76

Jones +3 to 73

Kelleher +3 to 73

Chelsea:

Zappacosta -1 to 88- yes

Drinkwater -1 to 87- yes

Hudson-Odoi +2 to 80- +4 to 82; +3 to 85

Rudiger +1 to 92

Barkley +1 to 90

Giroud -1 to 90

Loftus-Cheek +1 to 89

Moses -1 to 88

Cahill -1 to 88

Tomori +1 to 83

Pantic +1 to 83

Piazon -1 to 83

Sterling +2 to 77

Collins +1 to 76

Tottenham:

Sissoko +1 to 90- yes

Winks +1 to 88- yes

Janssen -1 to 87- yes

Foyth +2 to 85- yes

Skipp +3 to 76- +4 to 77

Gazzaniga +1 to 84- nope

Eriksen +1 to 94

Son +1 to 93

Aurier -1 to 89

Lamela -1 to 89

Wanyama -1 to 89

Vorm -1 to 86

Edwards +2 to 78

Shashoua +3 to 73

Arsenal:

Guendouzi +3 to 86- yes

Maitland-Niles +1 to 86- yes

Jenkinson +1 to 86- -2 to 83

Torreira +1 to 91- nope

Iwobi +1 to 90- nope

Nelson +2 to 85- nope

Ozil -2 to 91

Mkhitaryan -1 to 90

Sokratis -1 to 90

Monreal -1 to 89

Kolasinac -1 to 89

Mustafi -1 to 89

Lichtsteiner -2 to 87

Bielik +1 to 78

Man Utd:

Lindelof +1 to 90- yes

McTominay +2 to 85- yes

Sanchez -1 to 92- -2 to 91

Valencia -1 to 89- -2 to 88

Dalot +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Shaw +1 to 90nope

Pereira +1 to 87nope

Rashford +1 to 91

Matic -1 to 91

Mata -1 to 90

Young -1 to 88

Rojo -1 to 88

James +1 to 83

Tuanzebe +1 to 83

Henderson +1 to 83

Grant -2 to 83

Chong +2 to 77

Wolves:

Jimenez +1 to 89- yes

Coady +1 to 87- yes

Boly +1 to 87- yes

Vinagre +1 to 83- yes

Neves +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Doherty +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Bennett +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Adama +1 to 86- nope

Jota +1 to 88

Gibbs-White +2 to 82

Zyro -2 to 80

Ofosu-Ayeh -2 to 80

Herc +2 to 78

Kilman +4 to 70

Everton:

Keane +1 to 89- yes

Zouma +1 to 89- yes

Tosun -1 to 88- yes

Onyekuru +1 to 87- yes

Baines -1 to 86- yes

Jagielka -1 to 85- nope

Kenny +1 to 84- nope

Richarlison +1 to 90

Gueye +1 to 90

Walcott -1 to 88

Calvert-Lewin +1 to 87

Stekelenburg -1 to 85

Leicester:

Chilwell +1 to 89- yes

Maddison +2 to 88- yes

Fuchs -1 to 86- yes

Simpson -1 to 86- yes

Okazaki -1 to 86- yes

Barnes +2 to 85- yes

Choudhury +1 to 83- yes

Mendy +1 to 88- nope

Gray +1 to 88- nope

Adrien Silva -1 to 88nope

Maguire +1 to 91

Ndidi +1 to 90

Slimani -1 to 87

Ghezzal -1 to 87

Morgan -1 to 86

Jakupovic -1 to 82

Sowah +5 to 80

West Ham:

Diop +1 to 89- yes

Diangana +2 to 78- yes

Rice +3 to 88- +2 to 87; +1 to 88

Snodgrass +1 to 87- nope

Perez -1 to 87- nope

Adrian -1 to 86- nope

Yarmolenko -1 to 89

Wilshere -1 to 88

Cresswell -1 to 87

Ogbonna -1 to 87

Nasri -1 to 87

Carroll -1 to 86

Sanchez -2 to 85

Browne +3 to 76

Pask -3 to 73

Watford:

Hughes +1 to 87- yes

Mariappa +1 to 85- yes

Quina +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Deeney +1 to 88- nope

Cathcart +1 to 87- nope

Foster +1 to 87- nope

Prodl -1 to 85- nope

Sema +1 to 84- nope

Doucoure +1 to 90

Femenia +1 to 87

Zeegelaar -1 to 85

Gomes -2 to 83

Britos -2 to 83

Estupinan +2 to 82

Segura +2 to 82

Kaboul -2 to 82

Stuparevic +2 to 80

Suarez +2 to 80

Bachmann +5 to 78

Pedro +6 to 76; +4 to 80

Palace:

Wan-Bissaka +2 to 87- yes

Benteke -1 to 87- yes

Souare -1 to 85- yes

Sako -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Schlupp +1 to 87nope

Kelly +1 to 86nope

Meyer -1 to 88

Sakho -1 to 88

Hennessey -1 to 86

Puncheon -1 to 85

Riedewald -1 to 85

Jach -1 to 82

Kirby +3 to 73

Newcastle:

Ki -1 to 87- yes

Hayden +1 to 86- yes

Longstaff +5 to 82- yes

Almiron +1 to 88- nope

Dubravka +1 to 87- nope

Yedlin +1 to 87- nope

Diame +1 to 87- nope

Shelvey -1 to 87- nope

Dummett +1 to 86- nope

Sterry +2 to 75- nope

Perez +1 to 88

Lascelles +1 to 88

Fernandez -1 to 87

Manquillo -1 to 85

Saivet -2 to 83

Barlaser +3 to 76

O'Connor -2 to 73

Roberts -2 to 73

Bournemouth:

Brooks +2 to 87- yes

Simpson +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Steve Cook +1 to 88nope

Smith +1 to 87nope

Daniels +1 to 87nope

Surman +1 to 86nope

Boruc +1 to 84nope

Fraser +1 to 89

Begovic -1 to 87

Ramsdale +2 to 75

Travers +3 to 73

Ndjoli +3 to 70

Burnley:

Taylor +3 to 86- +2 to 85

McNeil +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Westwood +1 to 87- nope

Defour -1 to 86- nope

Bardsley +1 to 85- nope

Long +1 to 84- nope

Tarkowski +1 to 88

Heaton +1 to 87

Hart -1 to 86

Lennon -1 to 86

Brady -1 to 86

Crouch -2 to 83

Southampton:

Hojbjerg +1 to 88- yes

Forster -1 to 85- yes

Bednarek +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Gunn +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Valery +5 to 80- +7 to 82

Obafemi +2 to 75- +3 to 76

McCarthy +1 to 87- nope

Stephens +1 to 86- nope

Targett +2 to 85- nope

Soares -1 to 89

Austin -1 to 86

Jones +3 to 73

Brighton:

Izquierdo -1 to 87- yes

Bissouma +1 to 86- yes

Stephens +1 to 87nope

March +1 to 86nope

Bong +1 to 86- nope

Button +1 to 84- nope

Dunk +1 to 88

Duffy +1 to 88

Montoya -1 to 87

Baluta +2 to 80

Towell -1 to 78

White +3 to 76

Cardiff City:

Etheridge +1 to 86- yes

Bennett +1 to 84- yes

Morrison +1 to 86- nope

Ralls +1 to 85- nope

Murphy +1 to 84- nope

Ecule Manga -1 to 85

Tomlin -1 to 82

Richards -1 to 82

Connolly -1 to 82

Fulham:

Schurrle -1 to 88- yes

Bryan +1 to 84- yes

Ayite -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Kebano -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Sessegnon +1 to 86- nope

Fabri -1 to 86- nope

Odoi +1 to 85- nope

Christie +1 to 85- nope

Mitrovic +1 to 89

Markovic -1 to 85

Rodak +2 to 80

Thorsteinsson +3 to 76

Huddersfield:

Depoitre -1 to 85- yes

Grant +4 to 82- yes

Williams -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Billing +1 to 86- nope

Mounie -1 to 86- nope

Bacuna +1 to 83- nope

Stankovic +2 to 80- nope

Kachunga -1 to 84

Smith -1 to 84

Schofield +3 to 73

O'Brien +3 to 73

38 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Not rise for Firmino?

With Mane 94 and Salah 95, Firmino is good at 93

28 minutes ago, kratick said:

I'm a little disappointed to see Lloris not getting a +1. World cup winner, finals of CL and a pretty decent season. Not sure how becker goes to 94 while lloris is at 92.

While his respective teams have done well he's a liability, made some crazy mistakes through the season and only for the CL final I'm sure he would've actually dropped to 91. Age isn't on his side either which SM seem to take into account