Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

15 hours ago, hesselink said:

Rashford / 12g 8a (PL & UCL) 91

Gnabry / 10g 9a (BUN & UCL) 91

So, any chance O. Dembele +1?

Stats: 11g 6a (LaLiga & UCL)

I strongly expect him to get a +1.

I hoped he'd perform better than he has done at Barca. Although he has had limited chances and injury to contend with. 

On the plus side I remember he did play very well when Messi was injured this season. He can be a real joy to watch at times, i hope he does better next season (that's if he's still at Barca).

Barca are linked to be after Neymar and Greizmann, so again O.Dembele's chances could become more limited.

Happen that those two do get transfered to Barca, then I think it be better for O.Dembele to be sold, to a side that will play him regularly and get better out of him. :)

On 7/6/2019 at 11:27 PM, Lowco said:

I'd sell Jorginho and Barella.

Barella is a worth buy! he will move to Inter or Roma, probably to nerazzurri, because Conte wants him ;)

17 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Please for those that watch Serie A what do you think of S. Milinkovic-Savic.

Is he worth buying or i should go for Ndombele instead.

SMS is a great player, with lots of potentiality, BUT he is inconstant.

I would go for Ndombele, that is going to play in a better team, in CL

2 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

Can anyone advise on what kind of rise, if any  Renan Lodi will receive? and is he worth buying at the moment?

Thanks in advance :) 

At moment I think he would be a  good buy. As Juanfran, Filipe Luis leaving, he would get decent game time. Also as the Laliga updation is coming, he might get rise of 1/2 may be. 

2 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Rodri Hernandez, Milinkovic Savic or Torreira?

Thx

I'd choose Rodri, then Savic and Torreira behind them. 

And I think Savic plays in a more advanced position in terms of attacking than the other two. So it also depends on the type of player you need.

On 7/7/2019 at 4:55 PM, Milanista1 said:

These guys are at similar age, i'm going by team performance/whatever i saw of them this season.

1. P.Sarabia (91)

2. F.Thauvin (91)

3. J.Draxler (91) -Never really been impressed by him, still don't know why PSG bought him.

4. K.Demirbay (90) - He is a box to box midfielder, usually difficult to rate players of different positions. He is the lowest in rating.

2 of them in the same team now as well, be interesting to see how PSG fit them both in

Draxler scored 3 and assisted 7 in the league (Played 22 + 9 sub appearances)

Sarabia done much better 12 goals 13 assists (Played 30 + 3 sub appearances) Actually a slim chance of him getting a +1 to 92 i reckon 

They both play similar positions though, in midfield or out on the wings 

3 hours ago, liamgriff said:

2 of them in the same team now as well, be interesting to see how PSG fit them both in

Draxler scored 3 and assisted 7 in the league (Played 22 + 9 sub appearances)

Sarabia done much better 12 goals 13 assists (Played 30 + 3 sub appearances) Actually a slim chance of him getting a +1 to 92 i reckon 

They both play similar positions though, in midfield or out on the wings 

Thank you for the update. 

SM have been too generous with the ratings for some players this season. I reckon P.Sarabia has good chance of a +1 as well. Judging by his overall performance this season he certainly deserves it, but as KERSPLAT! makes mention on the next page, Seville didn't perform too well and finished 6th place, that will hamper his chances of a +1 in this review. 

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

I have been offered Joe Gomez+ A. Correa for Muller. Do I take it?

What is the ceiling for Correa?

If you are staying for the long then I would probably take it. Muller is only going down/staying from now on. 

The two you mentioned, right now can become very good/good squad - rotational players. 

I think A.Correa can reach up to a max of 92 at A.Madrid. The concern with Angel Correa is; 

A heart problem delayed Correa's initial introduction, but he showed real promise once he was fully integrated into the squad. Although clearly a useful squad player, it is not so farfetched to suggest the 24-year-old is yet to live up to those early expectations, as he only scored three times in 36 league games last term. If played a little further forward, he might just thrive, (an article i was reading on Yahoosports).

1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

I have been offered Joe Gomez+ A. Correa for Muller. Do I take it?

What is the ceiling for Correa?

Can you not negotiate a better second option than Correa?

4 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Rodri Hernandez, Milinkovic Savic or Torreira?

Thx

Rodri with no hesitation of doubt.

46 minutes ago, Lilwizprince said:

When will this rating reviews end??? 

And why haven't they increased some important players in LaLiga already?!! 

Liga is starting, you have to wait, they start from the bottom to the top...in 10 days - 2 weeks they should finish, be patient