Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

VVD is CURRENTLY the best defender.

You can check his Stats. Compare it to Vidic Or Ferdinand's he is no where near them.

This VVD tin is just based on hype.

Fine he helped Liverpool no doubt but MATIP does the dirty work for him.

How can the best defender in the world finish a season with less than 40 tackles.

C'mon.

Stats don't tell the whole story man, but yeah let's look at Vidic's stats...

D82p8xUW4AAMIUe.jpg

7 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Holy cow who am I talking to? League position shouldn't have any bearings in ratings? But winning some internal award counts? 

You must be a real football person. You know how I know that coz LFC and Neverton both played 4 at the back and coz the real Robo and Trent overlap all the time they are wing backs. I bow to you sir. Sir, I have a question for you though how did Europe's best LB Digne get 4 or whatever the number assists? 

League position does not determine a players quality, or by your own logic you're saying Laporte is better than VVD... Individual awards more often than not help highlight who's had a good season even in poor squads. 

A fullbacks main role is defensive, a wingbacks is a more balanced role resulting in them being involved alot in attack. Trent and Robo have been easily involved in 70%+ of Liverpool attacks whereas someone like Digne will have a much lower involvement. Formation doesn't determine the role of wide defenders 😂

I've never once said Digne is the best lb in Europe, someone's getting a tiny bit triggered now...😂😂😂

A terrible manager once said:

"Statistics are just like mini-skirts, they give you good ideas but hide the most important thing.”

5 points to anyone that can name the manager.

10 minutes ago, Dandie said:

A terrible manager once said:

"Statistics are just like mini-skirts, they give you good ideas but hide the most important thing.”

5 points to anyone that can name the manager.

Ebbe Skovdahl was...

Statistics sometimes reflect how good a player is, sometimes not that much. If your team is filled with great players and you have possession of the ball for 65+%, Your defenders probably are not tackling or intercepting a lot of balls really since the other team does not even have the ball.

How can you measure the statistics for those players that appear in the hardest moments of a game, a statistic that reflects a player's perfomance in finals or decissive matches?. If you have a huge talented player which your team relies to create chances and he dissapears from the final game, what was all that for? 

Statistics are a great tool to measure some aspects of the game, but statistics do not really define how good or bad a player is but a bunch of things combined.

My two cents.

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

VVD is CURRENTLY the best defender.

You can check his Stats. Compare it to Vidic Or Ferdinand's he is no where near them.

This VVD tin is just based on hype.

Fine he helped Liverpool no doubt but MATIP does the dirty work for him.

How can the best defender in the world finish a season with less than 40 tackles.

C'mon.

Funny thing about this is people are using laughing emojis and confused emojis when this statement is 100% right, what's there to argue???

Lewandowski

Griezmann

Aubameyang

Mane

Firmino

Son

Sane

If I want to sell one,  which one? 

If I want to sell two,  which two? 

Another question:

Better to go for wijnaldum or loureiro Allan hoping that Allan will get +1 so getting profit without needing to wait for long time? 

59 minutes ago, Juanchitoox said:

Statistics sometimes reflect how good a player is, sometimes not that much. If your team is filled with great players and you have possession of the ball for 65+%, Your defenders probably are not tackling or intercepting a lot of balls really since the other team does not even have the ball.

How can you measure the statistics for those players that appear in the hardest moments of a game, a statistic that reflects a player's perfomance in finals or decissive matches?. If you have a huge talented player which your team relies to create chances and he dissapears from the final game, what was all that for? 

Statistics are a great tool to measure some aspects of the game, but statistics do not really define how good or bad a player is but a bunch of things combined.

My two cents.

I would like to drop this comparision of Ngolo Kante seasons. First image is while playing on Leicester the second one is his first Chelsea season. This doesnt prove Kante is less of a player in Chelsea than in Leicester, Chelsea is a big team that aims for dominance and possession in most of his games (except maybe against Manchester City). If you have the ball most of the time, you need to tackle and intercept less. This stats only prove that at Leicester he had more job to do than in Chelsea.

image.png.9d986f2e4c62797f2186953c2cd2437e.png 

12 minutes ago, nivea said:

Lewandowski

Griezmann

Aubameyang

Mane

Firmino

Son

Sane

If I want to sell one,  which one? 

If I want to sell two,  which two? 

Another question:

Better to go for wijnaldum or loureiro Allan hoping that Allan will get +1 so getting profit without needing to wait for long time? 

For One (Firminho)

For two ( Aubameyang and Firminho)

2nd Question.

I won't risk it.

Go for Wijnaldum

Mind boggling how Rashford got a +1 to 91 in having a poor season at United but Leroy Sane won't get a +1 tomorrow for getting 20 goals and 14 assists in all competitions in a treble winning team lmao. This is despite him still starting 21 games lmao

37 minutes ago, Amar said:

Mind boggling how Rashford got a +1 to 91 in having a poor season at United but Leroy Sane won't get a +1 tomorrow for getting 20 goals and 14 assists in all competitions in a treble winning team lmao. This is despite him still starting 21 games lmao

I agree, he has not been playing at the level of a 91 overall this season, but then again i remember in the Winter review, myself and i'm sure others thought M.Rashford and even O.Dembele would have gotten a +1. SM must be making up for it now with M.R.

L.Sane has not been as regular as say B.Silva (51 apps overall this season) to merit a 93 in my view, even though he has played brilliantly for City this season.

I believe he really should move to Bayern, not sure if a deal has been done yet. 

Hey guys, I need you opinion with what is a best buy. I have to choose between this players:

-L. Sane

-D. Alli

-S. Niguez

-A. Isco

-Firmino

-P. Pogba

-Asensio

-Keitha

-T. Ndombele

-O. Dembele(I put him here because I am sure that he will grow +1 at the next review)

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Would you take

1) Manolas and Thiago

or

2) Rugani and Pjanic or Bentacur

I would take Manaolas and Thiago as Thiago is younger than Pjanic and is in a better national team. 

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, I need you opinion with what is a best buy. I have to choose between this players:

-L. Sane

-D. Alli

-S. Niguez

-A. Isco

-Firmino

-P. Pogba

-Asensio

-Keitha

-T. Ndombele

-O. Dembele(I put him here because I am sure that he will grow +1 at the next review)

Thanks!

Hmmm you can only choose 1? That's a difficult choice. 

Depending on where you need to strengthen the most:

I would pick L.Sane, P.Pogba or S.Niguez. 

13 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hmmm you can only choose 1? That's a difficult choice. 

Depending on where you need to strengthen the most:

I would pick L.Sane, P.Pogba or S.Niguez. 

Yea, just one. The position doesn't matter. :)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

-L. Sane

-D. Alli

-S. Niguez

-A. Isco

-Firmino

-P. Pogba

-Asensio

-Keitha

-T. Ndombele

Thanks!

For centre Pogba or  Ndombele for wing Sane or Firmino.

1 hour ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Would you take

1) Manolas and Thiago

or

2) Rugani and Pjanic or Bentacur

Manolas

Bentacur