Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Jaachinma said:

Thanks for your opinions guys....conflicting views here on Thauvin and lingard

I would pick Lingard as well because he is younger, so will keep a higher value (for longer) for when you decide to maybe sell him in the future, as long as he can keep his 91 and Thauvin doesn't rise further (not that there's much chance of that).

I don't rate Lingerd, although SM wise he is the better option as tupac_healy says.

I'd much rather have Thauvin at MU. (I'm a somewhat MU fan).

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

His value will drop on the 1st of July. That's how it works.

Oh nice! Thank you very much for the explanation 

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I would pick Lingard as well because he is younger, so will keep a higher value (for longer) for when you decide to maybe sell him in the future, as long as he can keep his 91 and Thauvin doesn't rise further (not that there's much chance of that).

I don't rate Lingerd, although SM wise he is the better option as tupac_healy says.

I'd much rather have Thauvin at MU. (I'm a somewhat MU fan).

I'm a Utd fan and in real life, I'd swap Lingard for Thauvin in a heartbeat, I'm no Jessie Lingard fan 

13 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Thanks for your opinions guys....conflicting views here on Thauvin and lingard

i'd go for Thauvin, Lingard is a squad player at best it shows you how bad this Utd team are now

16 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Dead on! It ain't even a debate.... Too bad you got it wrong. 

Again, the same old fail, you just went and picked the better player didnt you, sigh........

In SM terms, Lingard plays for the better club, and for England he is practically a starter (god only knows why) and France are bloody overloaded with talent, Thauvin is close to an after thought.... 

Real world, Thauvin.

SM has to be Lingard 

The thing is, Thauvin could still move to a better club, yes, better than United, which is not difficult nowadays. And being the better player, he could still rise in SM, Lingard won't ever play for a better club, because he's just not good enough, and is terrible on Snapchat too.

I don't think we'll be a starter for England for much longer, they have better, with all the young players coming in like Rice, Mount, Foden, and players like Ox or Loftus-Cheek fit he would not get much game time anyway.

Man Utd, the club of the Social Media Superstars.

14 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Will Griezmann stay 95?

I think so

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Is It the time to sell Umtiti?

It is hard to imagine umtiti can get to 94. Not even sure whether he can still be starter in barca seeing lenglet performed pretty good. Maybe his chance is in national team.

But 93 is still high rating and he is still young. If you have no problem with your squads, maybe you can sell him to your rival manager and asking not only cash but also other talented player

1 hour ago, nivea said:

It is hard to imagine umtiti can get to 94. Not even sure whether he can still be starter in barca seeing lenglet performed pretty good. Maybe his chance is in national team.

But 93 is still high rating and he is still young. If you have no problem with your squads, maybe you can sell him to your rival manager and asking not only cash but also other talented player

i would do the same as you say. i still don't understand why Umtiti doesn't play in Barca but he is in main 11 with France NT 😐
I would swap him with others talented players.. but i have to find a good deal 😁 but i think he has reached is max rate.  thank you 

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

The thing is, Thauvin could still move to a better club, yes, better than United, which is not difficult nowadays. And being the better player, he could still rise in SM, Lingard won't ever play for a better club, because he's just not good enough, and is terrible on Snapchat too.

I don't think we'll be a starter for England for much longer, they have better, with all the young players coming in like Rice, Mount, Foden, and players like Ox or Loftus-Cheek fit he would not get much game time anyway.

Man Utd, the club of the Social Media Superstars.

All true, cannot argue any point of it, but the right now, Jessie does play for the bigger club and is an England regular. 

Thauvin could 'do a Newcastle' again! Who knows 

Can only judge on conditions right now, and right now, its Lingard 

30 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

Bentacur + Matip or Pogba?

Thanks

Pogba

4 minutes ago, Roachy said:

sule at Bayern will he get more game time this season with hummels gone

Actually last season he was already starter with hummels still in bayern.  I am little bit surprised sule not getting +1