Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Bud said:

Bentancour or Arthur?

Personally I would choose Arthur because right now Arthur is doing very well for Brazil at the Copa America, and i would add that he is probably just slightly the better player out of the two as well.

He has better control in the midfield area.  It's just a case of Arthur solidifying a regular starting spot at Barca. 

On the other hand in SM terms R.Bentancur is probably the right choice as he could get a rise in the next review. 

Edited by Milanista1
Added more info, plus Juanchitoox corrected my error below.

Just now, Milanista1 said:

I would choose Arthur because right now Arthur is doing very well for Brazil at the Copa America, i would say he is probably the better player out of the two as well.

It's just a case of him solidifying a starting spot at Barca. 

On the other hand R.Bentancur (has signed a contract extension for Juve) is not even a starter for the National side as L.Paredes and Lo Celso are ahead of him. 

Bentancur is a starter for Uruguay.

On 6/24/2019 at 3:47 PM, Mickbor59 said:

Soares everton it's interessant To buy ?

Yes it surprises me that he has not moved to Europe already. He will at some point in the near future I am sure.

On 6/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

Bentacur + Matip or Pogba?

Thanks

I am not Matips biggest fan if you could get someone else in the deal I would maybe decide otherwise it has to be Pog.

On 6/24/2019 at 4:27 PM, Roachy said:

sule at Bayern will he get more game time this season with hummels gone

He will play. He played 29 games in Bundi this season I see no reason for that to change.

4 hours ago, Bud said:

Bentancour or Arthur?

Bentacur is an easy choice here for me. Buy now before his rise.

1 hour ago, johncrow jr said:

just been told Benzema might be going down to 92 I strongly disagree with this but just wanted the forums opinion please

He still scored enough this season but with him approaching 32 I would say 50/50 with SM although myself I would wait until next review to decide whether drop him if i were sm.

I'm in the process of creating a team for the title battle. I have many talented players that I want to include in the exchange.

Opinion about David Alaba & Benjamin Mendy. I am aware of Mendy's injuries, but is there a possibility to get 91/92, in the short term? Due to the failure in UCL, Bayern lost a (SM) high reputation. Is Alaba safe (93) for the next season.

1 minute ago, hesselink said:

I'm in the process of creating a team for the title battle. I have many talented players that I want to include in the exchange.

Opinion about David Alaba & Benjamin Mendy. I am aware of Mendy's injuries, but is there a possibility to get 91/92, in the short term? Due to the failure in UCL, Bayern lost a (SM) high reputation. Is Alaba safe (93) for the next season.

The review is only done, he's safe till Christmas and even then he should be fine, Bayern are rebuilding.

16 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Personally I would choose Arthur because right now Arthur is doing very well for Brazil at the Copa America, and i would add that he is probably just slightly the better player out of the two as well.

He has better control in the midfield area.  It's just a case of Arthur solidifying a regular starting spot at Barca. 

On the other hand in SM terms R.Bentancur is probably the right choice as he could get a rise in the next review. 

13 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Bentacur is an easy choice here for me. Buy now before his rise.

My doubt Is who Will rise more this review, I thought the two Will get a +1 but maybe with the hype arround the barca Arthur could get a +2. Do you think on the contrary Benta Will rise more? 

I have a lot of Italian League players, what are the chances of some of these dropping or rising?

D’Ambrosio 89

manolas 92

matuidi 92

kessie 89

freuler 89

callejon 91

perisic 92

dzeko 92

thanks in advance

16 hours ago, Toby S said:

Thoughts on De Vrij getting a +1? See Rahul has him down as a +1 just wondering what other people reckon? Would be a cheap buy for a 91 up to a 92

I don't see De Vrij getting a +1, Rüdiger was also in line for a +1 with similar stats but didnt get it. 

Maybe cuz Rüdiger got injured in the final stages of the season but he 100% deserved 92 rating, key player and Chelsea finished 3rd and won the Europa League

So its impossible to predict anymore, SM ratings follow little logic, more hype

De Vrij +1 is a coin flip, definitely not a sure thing imo

3 minutes ago, yucky said:

I don't see De Vrij getting a +1, Rüdiger was also in line for a +1 with similar stats but didnt get it. 

Maybe cuz Rüdiger got injured in the final stages of the season but he 100% deserved 92 rating, key player and Chelsea finished 3rd and won the Europa League

So its impossible to predict anymore, SM ratings follow little logic, more hype

De Vrij +1 is a coin flip, definitely not a sure thing imo

Yes I totally agree, harsh on Rüdiger again. There's no hype about him so he is ignored.

6 hours ago, Bud said:

My doubt Is who Will rise more this review, I thought the two Will get a +1 but maybe with the hype arround the barca Arthur could get a +2. Do you think on the contrary Benta Will rise more? 

I think in the summer review both should get a +1.

Who will rise the more? I can't really predict that.

14 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I think in the summer review both should get a +1.

Who will rise the more? I can't really predict that.

Thnks! 

1 hour ago, 433 said:

Yes I totally agree, harsh on Rüdiger again. There's no hype about him so he is ignored.

Chelsea fan here who watched every game this season, Rudiger was never getting 92 been good in spurts but all in all i see him as someone who should be a squad player and not a starter 

8 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Chelsea fan here who watched every game this season, Rudiger was never getting 92 been good in spurts but all in all i see him as someone who should be a squad player and not a starter 

That sounds fair then.

Luke Shaw was another one who didn't rise but SM probably got that right too based on his end to the season.

17 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

IMO Zouma should be the starter next season, he's a beast!

6 hours ago, Bud said:

No way Arthur is getting a +2, he did not play enough and Barcelona underperformed.

9 minutes ago, 433 said:

That sounds fair then.

Luke Shaw was another one who didn't rise but SM probably got that right too based on his end to the season.

another one i personally didn't see rising not one that stands out for me, haven't seen any progression from his tme at Southampton

3 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

IMO Zouma should be the starter next season, he's a beast!

oh yeah for sure, i'm expecting him to be a starter very soon

Hey guys, 

Just to inform you that D.Silva has stated he will be leaving M.City at the end of next season. I presume for a lesser team in a weaker league as he does not see himself ever playing against M.City. 

Do you guys think he will keep his rating of 94 for another whole season?