Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

35 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

They need 3-4 more first team players just to compete for top 4 and Pogba and Lukaku want out so they'll also need replacing if they do go. Maybe DDG too. AWB is a decent signing, hopefully he fits the bill for them, but James is likely to be a bit part rotation player at best IMO. 

Going by any United fans I know, and forums I'm reading, they really aren't happy. They've only just over 4 weeks to get going. Should have done a Madrid and had everything lined up, start preseason with your full squad. Easier said than done I'm sure, I just wouldn't be very confident of them signing more than 1 more first team player.

Maybe I'm being too harsh 

I would be surprised if they don't splash out at least another £130+ million on three first team players. Firstly a similar midfielder to replace Herrera. A centre back and an attacking player.

But it is a bit of a shstshow at the minute at the theatre of screams so who knows.

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Who sell:

Jovic

Sane

Jadon Sancho

Firmino

Gabriel Jesus

Mbappe

Rashford

Even as a partial MU fan I would sell M.Rashford.

Disappointingly he's not as good as i once thought he could be, but hey he's still young and has time to improve his game. 

6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

A decent start in Spain and he could be 89 in the winter reviews 😍

The way they are adjusting ratings on hype basis it will be 88-90 in winter review. Scores a goal against Barca special +1 review a month later to 91 and then again an assist and a goal against Real and BOOM! 92 by January. HAHAHA!

On 6/28/2019 at 9:09 AM, TMNT said:

Joao Felix is surely gonna get a rise after his move to Atletico becomes official, they can't have an £112.9m replacement for Greizmann on 85 & priced only £10m! When exactly it happens, who knows.

Well that was obvious... someone less obvious is Angelino who City just bought back, wonder if he'll get a small bump?

3 minutes ago, TMNT said:

Well that was obvious... someone less obvious is Angelino who City just bought back, wonder if he'll get a small bump?

+1 I’d say 

7 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

The way they are adjusting ratings on hype basis it will be 88-90 in winter review. Scores a goal against Barca special +1 review a month later to 91 and then again an assist and a goal against Real and BOOM! 92 by January. HAHAHA!

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves kids just signed for 126 million of course he’s going to rise, he could literally go on and never look back and in a few it could like a fair price was paid a lot of people are getting this hype thing misconstrued these guys are clearly very good to start off, not having a dig at you personally but Sm has changed a lot with it’s ratings i for one am learning to change with them rather than getting annoyed 

4 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

+1 I’d say 

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves kids just signed for 126 million of course he’s going to rise, he could literally go on and never look back and in a few it could like a fair price was paid a lot of people are getting this hype thing misconstrued these guys are clearly very good to start off, not having a dig at you personally but Sm has changed a lot with it’s ratings i for one am learning to change with them rather than getting annoyed 

I know SM has changed a lot I been playing for about a dozen years. It is what it is you gotta ride the changes, I am just having some light hearted banter, I play SM for fun, it is what it is.

Felix has always look destined to be a good player. I am glad I invested on him in quite a lot of my teams.

My little Bethlehem Steel FC are laughing all the way to the bank.

WHjvte1.png

10 hours ago, kratick said:

I'm totally stumped with Juve review.. How does Bonucci get a drop while Chiellini and Higuain retain the rating?

Bonucci was awful the first half of the season -- literally every goal Juve conceded, he was at least partially at fault. His form was better in the second half, which is why his -1 is probably harsh. 

On the other hand, Chiellini has been Juve's best defender undoubtedly. Lest we forget, he was injured both legs vs Ajax. 

5 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I know SM has changed a lot I been playing for about a dozen years. It is what it is you gotta ride the changes, I am just having some light hearted banter, I play SM for fun, it is what it is.

Felix has always look destined to be a good player. I am glad I invested on him in quite a lot of my teams.

My little Bethlehem Steel FC are laughing all the way to the bank.

WHjvte1.png

Of course mate, hence why I said not having a pop at you, I’ve got him an Zaniolo in a league currently restricted to 83 rating so you can see why I’m happy lol tas bit biased

6 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I would be surprised if they don't splash out at least another £130+ million on three first team players. Firstly a similar midfielder to replace Herrera. A centre back and an attacking player.

But it is a bit of a shstshow at the minute at the theatre of screams so who knows.

7 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

They need 3-4 more first team players just to compete for top 4 and Pogba and Lukaku want out so they'll also need replacing if they do go. Maybe DDG too. AWB is a decent signing, hopefully he fits the bill for them, but James is likely to be a bit part rotation player at best IMO. 

Going by any United fans I know, and forums I'm reading, they really aren't happy. They've only just over 4 weeks to get going. Should have done a Madrid and had everything lined up, start preseason with your full squad. Easier said than done I'm sure, I just wouldn't be very confident of them signing more than 1 more first team player.

Maybe I'm being too harsh 

Yeah, we need a quality, strong CB and a proper right winger and we realised this 2 seasons ago. But we keep signing left wingers. We lost Herrera while Pogba and Kaku are on the way out. Now, tour recruitment board is after Longstaff. If Kaku leaves and if Rash is our prime #9, I don't think we'll improve from our 6th place finish. They are not even trying to sign replacements. Why do you invest in youth for the future when your current first team is in shambles? 

What is wrong with Ed? Or maybe, pundits are right. A football club should be run by a footballer than a investment banker. 

3 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Opinions guys?

i have pogba

Ive been offered Eder militao + wijanldum and cash, then after completion he is giving me pavard for cheap because he has concerns, 3 players for pog? What do I do?

Can you get anyone younger or higher rated than Wijnaldum?

2 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Opinions guys?

i have pogba

Ive been offered Eder militao + wijanldum and cash, then after completion he is giving me pavard for cheap because he has concerns, 3 players for pog? What do I do?

It depends if your team really requires two decent enough/potential to become even better CB's, and a slightly lesser midfielder than Pogba, for only your Pogba. 

Do you think you would overall be strengthening your opposition by selling him Pogba? 

I hope my response make some sense. 

13 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

It depends if your team really requires two decent enough/potential to become even better CB's, and a slightly lesser midfielder than Pogba, for only your Pogba. 

Do you think you would overall be strengthening your opposition by selling him Pogba? 

I hope my response make some sense. 

Yeah I get you mate, for the future it looks a good deal because at the minute I have Ramos and Bonucci but they’re going one way, so wijanldum covering the rating playing in a good team at Liverpool while Eder and pavard both have potential to be good cbs 92+ in future but as of today pogba wants to go and if he gets Madrid move could potentially get 95 max imo.

20 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Yeah I get you mate, for the future it looks a good deal because at the minute I have Ramos and Bonucci but they’re going one way, so wijanldum covering the rating playing in a good team at Liverpool while Eder and pavard both have potential to be good cbs 92+ in future but as of today pogba wants to go and if he gets Madrid move could potentially get 95 max imo.

I guess you are staying for the long-term, then getting two new CB's would be very useful, but then you have the issue of giving them enough game time so they don't develop concerns. 

Pogba could certainly increase in rating if he does well at RM. G.Wijnaldum can also increase or at least keep a stable rating for longer if Liverpool can continue doing well (so he won't be too far from Pogba).

If you can give these two younger CB's enough game time then I would do the deal. As you say Ramos and Bonucci are probably only going down now, so they will need replacing, preferably before all highly rated CB's are taken.

2 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

J'ai jorginho, pogba, allan, verratti, barella?

Qui vendre?

Je pense à verratti pour faire un bon échange 

Translation from French to English:

I have jorginho, pogba, allan, verratti, barella?

Who to sell?

I'm thinking of verratti to make a good exchange.

Je vendrais Allan car je ne pense pas qu'il atteindra bientôt le niveau Verratti, mais si vous voulez plus d'argent, vendez Jorginho.

Avec seulement 4 d'entre eux, vous serez couvert pour les 5+ prochaines années.

18 hours ago, JAMancini said:

35 M for Luka Jovic.

Should I accept?

L. Jovic could well become the next big time Forward at RM. That 35M could soon be a steal for your opposition. 

I would hang on to him, see how he settles at RM. If you need cash sell Rash or Firminho (the question you asked on the previous page). 

Talking of Serbian Forwards, Frankfurt have signed Dejan Joveljic (19) to replace L.Jovic (21).

I would keep an eye on him next season, he sounds like an interesting young player, here is some info on him:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/tactical-and-statistical-analysis-of-dejan-joveljic/amp