Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

22 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Hard to say how they will all develop from here but of that list I’d only rather have Havertz than Sancho. Hard to really explain why but I just expect him to make it to a higher peak than the others. 

Lets see what others think....

21 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Your player swap also depends on the position you need filling, if you need a winger type then i would swap Sancho for N.Pepe, if a require more of a midfield type then go for K.Havetz.

I do believe K.Havetz is the better player out of the lot you have mentioned (including sancho).

Surprisingly if the manager is willing to swap for two then let it be K.Havetz and N.Pepe. :)

20 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

No, while Firmino is a good player Son is improving each season to a point he's now Spurs most important attacker. Firmino in comparison is at risk of being benched if Liverpool sign a marquee striker. Son can reach 94 at Spurs eventually

Ask if they'd trade 2 for Sancho, otherwise take Haverts or Pepe like others have mentioned 

20 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

For me 

I will ask for Pepe and Wener Or Ndombele.

Pepe scores all the time on SM I use him alot and is also a good player in real life and given the fact that he is linked with a big club in Serie A.

Wener has the capacity of hitting 93 before Sancho once he moves to Bayern. Sancho has just played one good season. Timo has done quite well in the last 2 seasons.

Ndombele is a young and promising midfielder that can hit 94 with time. He's done well in the National team. I have watched him severally. Moving to Spurs and playing in the PL is an improvement.  

Felt United would have gone for him but it's all good.

Thank you all for the answers. He does allow two players for Sancho, but now he somehow doesn't want to exchange Havertz anymore, I'm still trying to convince him, but he doesn't seem to change his mind.
So theoretically I could exchange Pepe as you all suggested and some other player from that list. What you all think? Is still worth it? Some of you recommended exchanging only pepe for him, do you really think that he's that good? And which player more from that list would you prefer if I don't convince him of Havertz? Or just pepe?
And as some asked I don't need a position preferably a midfielder or a winger are both good and considering that I could get both that worry is not so relevant. For me what matters more is potential mid to longer term.

57 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Which decent CM, who cost 20 Million or slightly less are available to you?

I would take AWB for 20M, he could become a much better player at MU (well i hope he does).

As you can imagine majority are taken but the likes of kovacic, kondogbia, I'd would consider lower rated player also

47 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

Thank you all for the answers. He does allow two players for Sancho, but now he somehow doesn't want to exchange Havertz anymore, I'm still trying to convince him, but he doesn't seem to change his mind.

So theoretically I could exchange Pepe as you all suggested and some other player from that list. What you all think? Is still worth it? Some of you recommended exchanging only pepe for him, do you really think that he's that good? And which player more from that list would you prefer if I don't convince him of Havertz? Or just pepe?
And as some asked I don't need a position preferably a midfielder or a winger are both good and considering that I could get both that worry is not so relevant. For me what matters more is potential mid to longer term.

You can't really blame him for not letting go of K.Havertz.

I would swap Sancho for Pepe and Ndombele. 

47 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

I’d defo not straight swap Sancho for Pepe. Pepe has a great season as did Sancho but he’s 3/4 years older and Sancho could easily be on the same rating as him by Christmas. I’d do:

Pepe+Werner

Or

Pepe+Ndombele 

Not sure he would accept either tho lol

17 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Samuel Umtiti

Milan Skriniar

Jose Gimenez

1 must go

Tough one, maybe umtiti because I am not sure whether he will be starter for barca next season.

4 hours ago, Roachy said:

Is arron wan bissaka worth 20 million I have Kyle walker but looking for some young quality I also need another cm with a budget of 40mill 

Yes he is.

40 mil actually is a lot. You can buy good CM with those money. Just search which players are available

Hey u guys! :)

Do u guys think K.Mbappe (20, 94) is unsellable at any price/players swap? Right now i somewhat think he is. 

If you don't think so, then which player/2 players would you want to get (No Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Hazard allowed in this swap deal). 

I have been offered £63M + S.Augero for K.Mbappe. I'm not gonna bother responding to this offer, as it will decline itself in a few days. Plus i am hoping to stay long term so Kun will possibly be of no use to me in a few years time. 

The rival manager is hell bent in getting K. Mbappe (it's a shame i can't block him from making offers for K.Mbappe like we use to be able to). 

3 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys anyone knows of a tactical help thread?

https://forum.soccermanager.com/forum/1443-tactical-help/

Here is a link.

i'm not sure if it will be of much help. If it doesn't help,  just send me a personal message and I will try to advise you best I can. 

I'm no expert, but I have read some expert guides, and only recently beat a team with a 95 ratings average (my team average is 93)

This came after testing and trying different tactics which meant losing games to it, before I finally beat it again. 😁(he changes formation every season).

11 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Do u guys think K.Mbappe (20, 94) is unsellable at any price/players swap? Right now i somewhat think he is. 

If you don't think so, then which player/2 players would you want to get (No Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Hazard allowed in this swap deal). 

I have been offered £63M + S.Augero for K.Mbappe. I'm not gonna bother responding to this offer, as it will decline itself in a few days. Plus i am hoping to stay long term so Kun will possibly be of no use to me in a few years time. 

The rival manager is hell bent in getting K. Mbappe (it's a shame i can't block him from making offers for K.Mbappe like we use to be able to). 

I will keep mbappe

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Mbappe can't be sold for any price.

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

Need a Striker rated less than 80 but is going to hit 80+ very soon! 

any ideas? 

I will try to list a few, later today (if can get some time, unless someone beats me to it).

43 minutes ago, Roachy said:

Just after some opinions on kourt zouma is he expected to be involved in the first team this season and can he rise to 90+

I'D sau he is currently best defender at Chelsea, he will be involved and should be a guaranteed starter but he has to impress during this tour in japan 

3 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Guys, need some opinions. Would you swap Jovic and Paqueta for Frenkie de Jong?

For me Frenkie de Jong. He is a player 94/95 level.

Jovic can be a great player but at the beginning he will be a bench player in Real Madrid.

Paqueta can get 91 maximum, imo.