Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hey u guys! :)

Do u guys think K.Mbappe (20, 94) is unsellable at any price/players swap? Right now i somewhat think he is. 

If you don't think so, then which player/2 players would you want to get (No Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Hazard allowed in this swap deal). 

I have been offered £63M + S.Augero for K.Mbappe. I'm not gonna bother responding to this offer, as it will decline itself in a few days. Plus i am hoping to stay long term so Kun will possibly be of no use to me in a few years time. 

The rival manager is hell bent in getting K. Mbappe (it's a shame i can't block him from making offers for K.Mbappe like we use to be able to). 

3 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys anyone knows of a tactical help thread?

https://forum.soccermanager.com/forum/1443-tactical-help/

Here is a link.

i'm not sure if it will be of much help. If it doesn't help,  just send me a personal message and I will try to advise you best I can. 

I'm no expert, but I have read some expert guides, and only recently beat a team with a 95 ratings average (my team average is 93)

This came after testing and trying different tactics which meant losing games to it, before I finally beat it again. 😁(he changes formation every season).

11 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Do u guys think K.Mbappe (20, 94) is unsellable at any price/players swap? Right now i somewhat think he is. 

If you don't think so, then which player/2 players would you want to get (No Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Hazard allowed in this swap deal). 

I have been offered £63M + S.Augero for K.Mbappe. I'm not gonna bother responding to this offer, as it will decline itself in a few days. Plus i am hoping to stay long term so Kun will possibly be of no use to me in a few years time. 

The rival manager is hell bent in getting K. Mbappe (it's a shame i can't block him from making offers for K.Mbappe like we use to be able to). 

I will keep mbappe

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Mbappe can't be sold for any price.

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

Need a Striker rated less than 80 but is going to hit 80+ very soon! 

any ideas? 

I will try to list a few, later today (if can get some time, unless someone beats me to it).

43 minutes ago, Roachy said:

Just after some opinions on kourt zouma is he expected to be involved in the first team this season and can he rise to 90+

I'D sau he is currently best defender at Chelsea, he will be involved and should be a guaranteed starter but he has to impress during this tour in japan 

3 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Guys, need some opinions. Would you swap Jovic and Paqueta for Frenkie de Jong?

For me Frenkie de Jong. He is a player 94/95 level.

Jovic can be a great player but at the beginning he will be a bench player in Real Madrid.

Paqueta can get 91 maximum, imo.

3 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Guys, need some opinions. Would you swap Jovic and Paqueta for Frenkie de Jong?

to be honest it's a gamble either way because we don't know how Jovic and FdJ will perform in La Liga, plus they're likely to fight against Benzema and Busquets to get minutes so it's tough. Maybe if you have enough midfielders keep Jovic, otherwise I'd get FdJ

21 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Firpo or Chilwell?

I'd take Chilwell now. Firpo's a good talent but Chilwell looks more solid. Also, if Firpo goes to Barcelona he simply won't start because of Alba

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Firpo or Chilwell?

I think Firpo can turn out to be the better player, but as mentioned before he probably will take a back seat to Alba (El Ferrari) at Barca .:)

So right now Chilwell.