Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 7/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, Milanista1 said:

You can't really blame him for not letting go of K.Havertz.

I would swap Sancho for Pepe and Ndombele. 

On 7/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, AlfonDaddy said:

I’d defo not straight swap Sancho for Pepe. Pepe has a great season as did Sancho but he’s 3/4 years older and Sancho could easily be on the same rating as him by Christmas. I’d do:

Pepe+Werner

Or

Pepe+Ndombele 

Not sure he would accept either tho lol

He did accept it(Ndombele + Pepe for Sancho) we had to rearrange the offers as it passed the limit but in the end it all worked out. Thank you for the opinions.

Now anybody has any input on Gaya? I have mendy(from real) and hysaj as my left backs now and I was hoping that hysaj increases the last two reviews but he doesn't so I don't know if my hopes are too high. And gaya as much as he played well for valencia last season his stats are not that great if i'm not mistaken.

And about thauvin? he had great stats the last two seasons but I don't think he'll grow too much if he continues at OM. But as I don't see much of Ligue 1 I don't know much about him. And I don't see news about him going to other places. Is he worth it? If I do buy him I would have to sell someone maybe T. Hazard, Brozovic or Ziyech or even Immobile as he's already getting older and at Lazio probably won't increase more...

What to do with Marcelo?

I think that most of us were taken by surprise by that -2. How to replace him? Surely he won't rise again, unless he has a repeat of the 16/17 season?

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

What to do with Marcelo?

I think that most of us were taken by surprise by that -2. How to replace him? Surely he won't rise again, unless he has a repeat of the 16/17 season?

I would suggest you sell/swap-going for either F.Mendy, A.Robertson or J.Gaya. 

I doubt he will repeat 16/17 unless he manages to link up well with E.Hazard as he did with C.Ronaldo down RM's left side, but that would mean F.Mendy being allocated to the bench. 

I doubt that Zidane would do that to a fellow french man. 

1 hour ago, Troianos77 said:

He did accept it(Ndombele + Pepe for Sancho) we had to rearrange the offers as it passed the limit but in the end it all worked out. Thank you for the opinions.

Now anybody has any input on Gaya? I have mendy(from real) and hysaj as my left backs now and I was hoping that hysaj increases the last two reviews but he doesn't so I don't know if my hopes are too high. And gaya as much as he played well for valencia last season his stats are not that great if i'm not mistaken.

And about thauvin? he had great stats the last two seasons but I don't think he'll grow too much if he continues at OM. But as I don't see much of Ligue 1 I don't know much about him. And I don't see news about him going to other places. Is he worth it? If I do buy him I would have to sell someone maybe T. Hazard, Brozovic or Ziyech or even Immobile as he's already getting older and at Lazio probably won't increase more...

I hope it turns out to be a very good deal for you. I wouldn't sell the 3 you mentioned to bring in Thauvin. 

Go for J.Gaya: For now he is stable at 91, sell Hysaj.

Who else decent is available apart from Thauvin?

philippe sandller just moved to Anderlecht on loan from man city isit a good move to sign him with the hope company has got him in to play first team football and be in for a decent rise next season

6 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

well Hysaj's so bad we had to buy another RB, Di Lorenzo, so yes, your hopes are too high. Just sell him and buy Chilwell, Shaw, Digne, Hakimi, anyone is way better than him

3 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

well Hysaj's so bad we had to buy another RB, Di Lorenzo, so yes, your hopes are too high. Just sell him and buy Chilwell, Shaw, Digne, Hakimi, anyone is way better than him

Well, for the last three seasons he has seen a lot of game time there in a napoli that was doing well in serie A. Besides that he had some good games and some good stats for a while. But I agree that he has declined recently, besides I just thought that he was gonna get better than 90, not that he was going to be one of best. Those that you've recommended are already taken(by me or others), but thanks for the input.

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I hope it turns out to be a very good deal for you. I wouldn't sell the 3 you mentioned to bring in Thauvin. 

Go for J.Gaya: For now he is stable at 91, sell Hysaj.

Who else decent is available apart from Thauvin?

Thanks I'll try, there probably will be some competition for gaya anyways. And about other available besides thauvin there is not much, all the others are below his level or are taken, that's why I asked about him.

3 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Well, for the last three seasons he has seen a lot of game time there in a napoli that was doing well in serie A. Besides that he had some good games and some good stats for a while. But I agree that he has declined recently, besides I just thought that he was gonna get better than 90, not that he was going to be one of best. Those that you've recommended are already taken(by me or others), but thanks for the input.

Thanks I'll try, there probably will be some competition for gaya anyways. And about other available besides thauvin there is not much, all the others are below his level or are taken, that's why I asked about him.

I suggest selling Immobile and replacing him with Thauvin. Thauvin should hopefully keep a decent rating for the next few years. 

In a save for the long run. Looking for some young players 85 and under who seem to have a lot of hype around them. Most of the ones over 87+ seems to be at already managed clubs and it's impossible to deal with the managers so looking to do with the long term approach. 

Would be grateful to get some suggestions of some players under 85 who have the potential to reach those levels of the likes of Havertz, Aouar, Jovic etc in the next couple of years. 

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I suggest selling Immobile and replacing him with Thauvin. Thauvin should hopefully keep a decent rating for the next few years. 

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. The question is if he'll stay at OM, as I think if he does so he probably won't increase in rating unless OM has a very good season, but it is just a guess... But Immobile doesn't seem to improve a lot either even making a lot of goals these past seasons.

1 hour ago, liverpoolfc1 said:

In a save for the long run. Looking for some young players 85 and under who seem to have a lot of hype around them. Most of the ones over 87+ seems to be at already managed clubs and it's impossible to deal with the managers so looking to do with the long term approach. 

Would be grateful to get some suggestions of some players under 85 who have the potential to reach those levels of the likes of Havertz, Aouar, Jovic etc in the next couple of years. 

Here is a half dozen 85s that look likely to reach higher levels.

r.sessegnon
p.foden
j.foyth
c.hudson-odoi
s.tonali
f.torres

8 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Between Naby Keita and S.M.Savic 

Who will get to 92 faster?

I think it's slightly difficult to say right now. Both did not play at their best this season, nor were they too bad either. 

N.Keita missed the Afcon through injury, but should be fit enough to play some part in the pre-season games.

In other news Lazio are now ready to listen to offers of 90M+ for SMS. I think once RM start to sell the likes of Bale, J.Rodriguez, M. Kovacic, K.Nevas, and possibly even Modric (linked with AC Milan) :) then RM will go for Pogba. MU in turn will probably get SMS (just my transfer prediction thoughts).

I suggest you hang to both of them till after the TW closes, then only keep SMS if he moves to MU as he will be filling the hole left by Pogba (i'm guessing you are thinking of selling one of them).