Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

@Milanista1

I find it quite hard to sell of one of them. You already answered on the question Laporte or Lucas Hernàndez ...

I don't get Kylian Mbappé too bad after some great offers in my opinion :)

But still...

One of those two needs to leave or the concerns will grow.

My defence for now (sometimes 3-4-1-2 sometimes 3-4-2-1, in 2nd half 4-4-3 B):

Militâo (Akanji) - De Ligt - Laporte (Lucàs)

---> De Ligt stays my central man, because he is in level 1. 

So my question. Now you know my system, who fits the best in your opinion in the 3-mansdefence ?

I think Laporte would fit best in mainly a 3 man defence, as you are using it more often you should keep Laporte. 

I think L.Hernandez can play on the left wing back position i'm sure he played there for France at the 2018 WC therefore I believe a 4 man defence would suit him better.

Sell L.Hernandez

On 7/19/2019 at 7:02 PM, Soccahappy said:

Thoughts on Mancini - Roma and Gravillon Sassuolo both getting enough gametime to get a +1 and Gravillons chance of a  +3 or +4 maybe in time for December Review ??

Thanks Socca 😃

Gravillon got gametime on loan at Pescara last season but I am not sure how much gametime he will get at Sassulo. Sassulo have brought in him and Toljan both on loan. Much of this will be determined if/when Pol Lirola transfers out as if he stays you would think he would be first choice(even though it looks like he wants out). If Pol does go then it will be a three way fight for the rb slot with Ajapong. Toljan was pretty poor when he was at Celtic on loan last season though he might be better suited to the less rough and tumble Italy.

I like Mancini and I can see him having a decent season at Roma now they finally signed him.

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, (don't know much about these players, as such can anyone answer to Soccahappy's question:

Thoughts on Mancini - Roma and Gravillon Sassuolo both getting enough gametime to get a +1 and Gravillons chance of a  +3 or +4 maybe in time for December Review ??

Thanks Socca 😃

And my post ?

45 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

And my post ?

Is this the one? 

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I find it quite hard to sell of one of them. You already answered on the question Laporte or Lucas Hernàndez ...

I don't get Kylian Mbappé too bad after some great offers in my opinion :)

But still...

One of those two needs to leave or the concerns will grow.

My defence for now (sometimes 3-4-1-2 sometimes 3-4-2-1, in 2nd half 4-4-3 B):

Militâo (Akanji) - De Ligt - Laporte (Lucàs)

---> De Ligt stays my central man, because he is in level 1. 

So my question. Now you know my system, who fits the best in your opinion in the 3-man defence?

51 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

And my post ?

I tried to re-post your Q, the one about who to sell, A.Laporte or L.Hernandez, and which one is best for your system of play, but it states that: "your content has to be approved by the moderator".

I can see your Q in the previous page, not sure if others can though. I have answered to it before -Sell L

33 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I tried to re-post your Q, the one about who to sell, A.Laporte or L.Hernandez, and which one is best for your system of play, but it states that: "your content has to be approved by the moderator".

I can see your Q in the previous page, not sure if others can though. I have answered to it before -Sell L

Yeah but I have a new question with more info. My question is do you keep your opinion with this info ?

Dimata, Solanke, E.Mor, Brunn Larsen, Cucho Hernandez, Isak, Pinamonti. 

Please suggest the best among these in terms first team opportunity next season and possibility of rating rise.

Reine-Adelaide, Elmas,Cuisance

And these three from midfield.

Just got offered this:

Firmino + Aguero for my Harry Kane.

Would you swap? Kane for the 2?

In terms of value of the players kane is about 52mill, and the two of those come to near that offer.

Is it worth keeping the youth of kane, or is Ageuro likely to keep his rating for a while, and maybe Firmino go up

What should I do?

6 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Just got offered this:

In terms of value of the players kane is about 52mill, and the two of those come to near that offer.

Is it worth keeping the youth of kane, or is Ageuro likely to keep his rating for a while, and maybe Firmino go up

What should I do?

Bad Deal.

I wouldn't do it.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:51 AM, Roachy said:

Lorenzo Pellegrini at roma is this lad worth buying or available 

kovacic 

sanson 

can

draxler 

others 

I would buy L.Pellegrini, only if you can't get the likes of B.Fernandes, Rodri, Ndombele or L.Torreira.

L.Pellegrini will now have a more important role at Roma with D.De rossi transferring to Boca.

21 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

1) Should I buy Mahrez or Ramsey 

2) Does Bruno Fernendas has a chance of being 91 anytime soon

3) Also are there any Left Back reaching 91 very soon besides F Mendy 

4) A.Romagnoli and L.Hernandez are both at 91. who will reach 92 or higher

1. Mahrez

2. Yes, if he gets of to a great start at MU (once he transfers over)

3. The only ones I can suggest (not to sure though) R.Guerreiro, D.Rose, and N.Taglifico

4. I think both have the potential to reach 92 in the future, L.Hernandez first though because  he is in a better team, which will help him rise faster than A.Romagnoli. Of course LH must play well at BM through the course of next season in order to rise quicker.

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thorgan You sound frustrated, and yes i do keep to my opinion. 

It's just difficult to decide.. :)

And yes, a little bit. There are many who ask questions, but to answer questions... . You, @TMCosta, @1000dB and @zsp2 are mostly the people who respond... 

3 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Just got offered this:

What should I do?

I would keep H.K. The fact that he has offered you 2 high rated players shows how much he wants/rates H.K.

For the long term you are better off with H.K. 

13 hours ago, francesco said:

Two among these players I should buy? 

Mahrez - Not M.City's  1st choice winger.

Ziyech - Not sure if he will move from Ajax to a bigger club, but if he does he'd be worth buying. 

Lingard - Not good enough for a top club.

Lemar - From what i read he has been very impressive at preseason training. Next season Simone will adopt a more attacking approach which will suit him better. 

Fekir - Off to R.Betis, not a good career progression move. 

Depay - Has done well at Lyon. Plus you can play him as your main Striker. 

Draxler - Have never really rated him.

Right now I would select the 2 in bold.

10 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Alaba or Robertson

Lucas Hernandez or Gaya

Please help.

Thanks.

Robertson and Lucas Hernandez for me.

2 hours ago, francesco said:

Two among these players I should buy? 
Mahrez 
Ziyech
Lingard 
Lemar
Fekir
Depay
Draxler 

I would take Ziyech and Lingard.

34 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would keep H.K. The fact that he has offered you 2 high rated players shows how much he wants/rates H.K.

For the long term you are better off with H.K. 

I was more than tempted, especially if it weakened him, by losing 2 players, to my one.

But at the same time Firmino for me wouldnt be a starter when everyone is fit, due to me also having mane, aubamayang, coutinho, isco .