Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Troianos77 said:

If you could pick two of the following Tolisso, Brozovic, Torreira and Barella who would you stay with considering that they will be your second/third option so it can be considering both potential and current rating?

I would pick Torreira and Barella. They are not your first option, therefore I think it's best for you to keep the younger players. Plus I reckon these two can improve further. 

5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Fabinho and FDJ to keep their CB position?

I reckon Fabinho would keep his CB position, his versatility can really help Liverpool (especially with Liverpool not being much active in the TW). 

FDJ is more at risk of losing his CB position sometime soon. I've never watched him play in the CB position before. 

Piatek and aubameyang for becker ? It's interessant?

My goalkeeper it's leno and all thé best football goakeepers are caught and offensively i have cavani son gnabry insigne richarlison 

11 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Piatek and aubameyang for becker ? It's interessant?

My goalkeeper it's leno and all thé best football goakeepers are caught and offensively i have cavani son gnabry insigne richarlison 

Becker is better if you are planning 2+ years ahead. Right now Auba will seriously improve your attack and I have Leno ina top world and I'm in 2nd place. Before in the game a top keeper was essential but I have de gea in another world with 92+ defenders and he leaks loads

11 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

He played CB 19 times last season so no risk of losing it anytime soon. Pep would probably use him there at times if he was in charge. Maybe Xavi will in the future :)

Pretty sure that was 17/18 season, rarely played CB last season.

16 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Fabinho and FDJ to keep their CB position?

Not seeing both of them will play CB too often so chance it will be removed. Liverpool duo CB are VVD and matip with gomez and lovren as replacement. If they are all healthy, fabinho won't play CB. FDJ  also won't likely to play at CB

3 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

Firpo or Aaron Martin?

I think firpo for me

On 7/24/2019 at 11:18 PM, whythedidntbernatrise said:

He played CB 19 times last season so no risk of losing it anytime soon. Pep would probably use him there at times if he was in charge. Maybe Xavi will in the future :)

I only watched FJD in the CL last season, in which he mainly played as a midfielder.

After a quick search - during the 17/18 season FJD mainly played as a CB, then was played at midfield last season. 

After last season, and his first game in Barca colours, I think there is no doubt he should only really play as a midfielder, (used as a CB, only in rare cases). I doubt if Xavi was in charge he would use him as a CB when he knows he is a master in midfield. 

23 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Pretty sure that was 17/18 season, rarely played CB last season.

22 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I only watched FJD in the CL last season, in which he mainly played as a midfielder.

After a quick search - during the 17/18 season FJD mainly played as a CB, then was played at midfield last season. 

After last season, and his first game in Barca colours, I think there is no doubt he should only really be used as a midfielder (as a CB, only in rare cases). I doubt if Xavi was in charge he would use him as a CB when he knows he is a master in midfield. 

Ah, misclick on transfermarkt. He played CB 5 times last season, 19 in total in his career. That's still enough for him to keep it, just look at some other players that have kept their positions for 2-3 season despite not playing that position at all. Like Jerome Boateng for example, hasn't played RB for at least the past 2 seasons and still has it. Same for Sergio Ramos, Varane (3 apps at RB his whole career), Chiellini (has played left in a back 3 but not LB). Alaba still has CB despite not playing there past 2 seasons at least. Sure there are more examples. Koulibaly had his RB removed which is fair but what about the other players?

6 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

Ah, misclick on transfermarkt. He played CB 5 times last season, 19 in total in his career. That's still enough for him to keep it, just look at some other players that have kept their positions for 2-3 season despite not playing that position at all. Like Jerome Boateng for example, hasn't played RB for at least the past 2 seasons and still has it. Same for Sergio Ramos, Varane (3 apps at RB his whole career), Chiellini (has played left in a back 3 but not LB). Alaba still has CB despite not playing there past 2 seasons at least. Sure there are more examples. Koulibaly had his RB removed which is fair but what about the other players?

@whythedidntbernatrise

If you could be more clear. 😁

i'm guessing it's another bug in this thread. 

11 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

Inaki williams, Angel Correa, Y.Poulsen, Rodrigo Moreno.

Choose best two amomg these. (Chance for Rating rise is given preference)

I.Williams and Y.Poulsen. I think Y.Poulsen is underrated as a player. I guess because he is a late bloomer and Danish rather than, say German. 

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Verratti

Kante

Eriksen

Who should I sell?

!¡BµKa🔑 it seems you have a very strong midfield.

In all honesty this question is quite a difficult one to answer. Therefore I will leave it up to you to decide. 

Think of it this way, what type of midfielder do you need less of?

If it's a defensive one: Sell Verratti.

If it's a B2B midfielder: sell N.Kante.

If it's an Attacking one: sell Eriksen.

Hope this helps. :-)

15 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Verratti

Kante

Eriksen

Who should I sell?

Sell Kante. 

Eriksen has a chance to move elsewhere as he hasn't agreed a new contract till now. And I'm not sure about how Chelsea is gonna perform under Lampard the coming season. Not expecting anything big. 

13 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

Inaki williams, Angel Correa, Y.Poulsen, Rodrigo Moreno.

Choose best two amomg these. (Chance for Rating rise is given preference).

Correa and Poulsen.

23 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I need to reduce my wage bill. Keep or sell these guys?

Erick Cabaco, Volodymyr Shepleyev, Nicolas Fernandez, Alexandar Barboza, Davide Biraschi & Francis Guerrero.

I would punt them all.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:38 AM, Cam Lucas said:

Firpo or Aaron Martin?

Easily Firpo.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:30 PM, Troianos77 said:

If you could pick two of the following Tolisso, Brozovic, Torreira and Barella who would you stay with considering that they will be your second/third option so it can be considering both potential and current rating?

Tolisso and Barella.

On 7/24/2019 at 7:32 AM, olivier 1 said:

Son or Lucas Moura + Tagliafico?

Son.

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Verratti

Kante

Eriksen

Who should I sell?

I would probably sell Verratti of the trio.

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Wow. I wasn't expecting that lol. I should add, that the setup is limited to buying players from 85 and below. Not sure if that makes a difference with your advice.

Thanks.

Yes that makes a big difference. 

On that note I would keep Birashi , Cabaco & Guerrero as the three are open to possible further small rises through the season if they carry on from last.

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kante or pogba?

Kante reached his peak?

Would you swap kante for pogba?

Thanks 

Not sure if Kante has peaked but I can't see him rising this season with Chelsea. I am looking forward to seeing how Lampard uses him this season though. Will he drop him deeper in his best role or will he copy Sarri and use him higher up and leave Jorginho as the drop anchor.

I would still pick Pogba over Kante nevertheless.