Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

10 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

In a very competitive GW, I have been offered De Gea for Son + Ndombele + Strakosha (who is currently my best GK) 

I currently play 4-2-3-1. My other central midfielders are Rodri, Saul, Milinkovic-Savic, Tolisso, Thomas Partey. In this context, Ndombele is not super needed. Do you think he has more potential than others among my midfielders?

My other wings/forwards are Sterling, Neymar, Gnabry, Coman, Jovic.

At the moment, I play Son on the left, SMS in the middle and Sterling on the right, with Neymar as striker. If I sell Son, I would either play Neymar on the left (with Jovic as striker) or I could replace Son with Coman/Gnabry (keeping Neymar as striker).

What do you think of the proposed exchange? Would you do it? How important is it to have a strong GK in order to win the championship? Will De Gea keep his 95 rating for long time?

Thanks for your advice 

I had De Gea in a game world and he was almost useless. Pretty much every shot on target went passed him no matter who the opposition was. Can’t speak for everyone because I’m sure he performs well for some. If he continues making mistakes every so often and Utd don’t up their game he could drop this season. 

I’d stick with who you have and look for another keeper. 

Ederson, Allison, Oblak or a younger option like Donna or Onana who will rise

11 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

In a very competitive GW, I have been offered De Gea for Son + Ndombele + Strakosha (who is currently my best GK) 

I currently play 4-2-3-1. My other central midfielders are Rodri, Saul, Milinkovic-Savic, Tolisso, Thomas Partey. In this context, Ndombele is not super needed. Do you think he has more potential than others among my midfielders?

At the moment, I play Son on the left, SMS in the middle and Sterling on the right, with Neymar as striker. If I sell Son, I would either play Neymar on the left (with Jovic as striker) or I could replace Son with Coman/Gnabry (keeping Neymar as striker).

What do you think of the proposed exchange? Would you do it? How important is it to have a strong GK in order to win the championship? Will De Gea keep his 95 rating for long time?

Thanks for your advice 

Keep your 3 players and go for a younger GK such as:

J.Pickford, A.Onana, or G.Donnarumma, as AlfonDaddy has mentioned.

De Gea is also at risk of losing/has maybe already lost his 1 spot in the National team to Chelsea's Kepa. If his form for MU doesn't pick up he should certainly drop in reviews to come.

9 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Virgil Van Dijk or Kevin De Bruyne + Son Heung-Min

VVD is my best defender and I already have a lot of attacking options so should I accept this offer?

If giving up VVD will weaken your defense quite significantly, and you already have good attacking players, then you are better off keeping VVD.(nevertheless it is a tempting offer, not easy to refuse). 

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sell or keep Adam Hlozek? I need money, as I'm in debt now.

Yes you can sell him. He is still very young and not well known, so he won't be too much of a loss to you right now.

In future when you have enough funds I suggest you go for Ansu Fati instead (if he's not already taken by a managed club). 

2 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Ederson, Allison, Oblak or a younger option like Donna or Onana who will rise

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Keep your 3 players and go for a younger GK such as:

J.Pickford, A.Onana, or G.Donnarumma, as AlfonDaddy has mentioned.

Thanks for your suggestions, guys!

unfortunately, in my GW all the mentioned GKs are impossible to buy, meaning that their respective owners do not want to sell  them at all (or ask for crazy exchange - such as Neymar for Ederson or Sterling for Ter Stegen).

Do you think I‘d better keep my 3 players and keep playing Strakosha? Is he getting to 90/91   soon? Thanks

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Yes you can sell him. He is still very young and not well known, so he won't be too much of a loss to you right now.

In future when you have enough funds I suggest you go for Ansu Fati instead (if he's not already taken by a managed club). 

Thanks. Fati has been snapped up already, but I have him in another setup.

14 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

Thanks for your advice 

I would let SMS go. Keep Ndombele 

I prefer Ndombele to SMS.

5 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

Thanks for your suggestions, guys!

unfortunately, in my GW all the mentioned GKs are impossible to buy, meaning that their respective owners do not want to sell  them at all (or ask for crazy exchange - such as Neymar for Ederson or Sterling for Ter Stegen).

Do you think I‘d better keep my 3 players and keep playing Strakosha? Is he getting to 90/91   soon? Thanks

Yes keep all 3 players, unless there is a sane manager who will do you a good swap-deal with you. 

I'd hang on to Strakosha: he certainly has it in him to reach 90-91 in the future.

On 9/9/2019 at 12:18 PM, PeligroPeligroso said:

Meh, it is risky, De Jong is not performing as good as expected, Rakitic is on the bench and Barcelona in a several decline. It may take long until Frenkie gets a serious increase in his rating and Rakitic will get 91-92 in his next update. 

Anyways if you are a patient person and rely on frenkie it may be a good long-run deal. 

LOL, Yes De Jong is a Flop because he was not performing as expected in the first 3 official games of his new team...

3 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

LOL, Yes De Jong is a Flop because he was not performing as expected in the first 3 official games of his new team...

LoL I did not say that, the player is amazing. But do not undestimate the power of Valverde and actual FC Barcelona to destroy player's carrers (Coutinho, Dembelé...). I'm sure that he is going to improve but it may take long. 

47 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Hes also not been used in his preferred defensive midfield position. Some people overreact way to easily 😂

We are traumatized with Valverde xD He may decide one more year that Rakitic deserves to play every single game and we may see De Jong playing 20 minutes per game because, as Valverde said, "He is a player for the future" (this about the winner of the prize to the best midfielder by UEFA). 

I know what you both want to say about the overreaction, but well, I think that there are pretty good reasons to believe that this FCB directives and coach are able to dely De Jong's progression for at least 1 or 2 years.

1 hour ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

LoL I did not say that, the player is amazing. But do not undestimate the power of Valverde and actual FC Barcelona to destroy player's carrers (Coutinho, Dembelé...). I'm sure that he is going to improve but it may take long. 

We are traumatized with Valverde xD He may decide one more year that Rakitic deserves to play every single game and we may see De Jong playing 20 minutes per game because, as Valverde said, "He is a player for the future" (this about the winner of the prize to the best midfielder by UEFA). 

I know what you both want to say about the overreaction, but well, I think that there are pretty good reasons to believe that this FCB directives and coach are able to dely De Jong's progression for at least 1 or 2 years.

Valverde should've been sacked months ago, saying that though I think De Jong has enough quality to do well at Barca this season. Rakitic was your best player in pre season which is why he's being used, if his form drops then yeah it would be mad for him to be playing over a bunch of your young midfielders. I still think De Jong is Busquets replacement 

13 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Valverde should've been sacked months ago, saying that though I think De Jong has enough quality to do well at Barca this season. Rakitic was your best player in pre season which is why he's being used, if his form drops then yeah it would be mad for him to be playing over a bunch of your young midfielders. I still think De Jong is Busquets replacement 

It wasnt just Rakitic, it also happened with Coutinho against Liverpool, Sergi Roberto playing super bad while Semedo was on the bench, Arthur also waiting to play (he is so bored that didn't even celebrate his first goal with the club). Right now Barcelona is a carreers-destroying machine, an hostile place for rising players, that is why I believe it is possible that this young players had to wait until they leave the club or the executives change to give the best of themselves. 

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I see it quite possible, but only if both player's clubs are in the top 3 of the Bundes Liga by the Winter.

22 hours ago, HoochyKoochy said:

hey everyone . .. . kai havertz and sancho to 91 next changes?

Sancho will definitely get 91, Havertz i don't think so.

42 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

42 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

i agree, leverkusen also have a 90 cap for many many many SM years. Sancho been sensational. Kai will have to get a move first or have a season like last for a summer rise to 91

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Oyarzabal or Lozano?

Oyarzabal for me. Lozano started phenomenal at Psv, but the 2nd half of the season he was terrible imo 

10 hours ago, HoochyKoochy said:

i agree, leverkusen also have a 90 cap for many many many SM years. Sancho been sensational. Kai will have to get a move first or have a season like last for a summer rise to 91

Pepe also got 91 at Lille. I think Havertz will jump to 91, because sm always rise hyped players easier last reviews