Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

Inaki williams, Angel Correa, Y.Poulsen, Rodrigo Moreno.

Choose best two amomg these. (Chance for Rating rise is given preference).

Correa and Poulsen.

23 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I need to reduce my wage bill. Keep or sell these guys?

Erick Cabaco, Volodymyr Shepleyev, Nicolas Fernandez, Alexandar Barboza, Davide Biraschi & Francis Guerrero.

I would punt them all.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:38 AM, Cam Lucas said:

Firpo or Aaron Martin?

Easily Firpo.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:30 PM, Troianos77 said:

If you could pick two of the following Tolisso, Brozovic, Torreira and Barella who would you stay with considering that they will be your second/third option so it can be considering both potential and current rating?

Tolisso and Barella.

On 7/24/2019 at 7:32 AM, olivier 1 said:

Son or Lucas Moura + Tagliafico?

Son.

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Verratti

Kante

Eriksen

Who should I sell?

I would probably sell Verratti of the trio.

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Wow. I wasn't expecting that lol. I should add, that the setup is limited to buying players from 85 and below. Not sure if that makes a difference with your advice.

Thanks.

Yes that makes a big difference. 

On that note I would keep Birashi , Cabaco & Guerrero as the three are open to possible further small rises through the season if they carry on from last.

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kante or pogba?

Kante reached his peak?

Would you swap kante for pogba?

Thanks 

Not sure if Kante has peaked but I can't see him rising this season with Chelsea. I am looking forward to seeing how Lampard uses him this season though. Will he drop him deeper in his best role or will he copy Sarri and use him higher up and leave Jorginho as the drop anchor.

I would still pick Pogba over Kante nevertheless.

On 7/26/2019 at 3:32 AM, Eddie Howe said:

Inaki williams, Angel Correa, Y.Poulsen, Rodrigo Moreno.

Choose best two amomg these. (Chance for Rating rise is given preference).

Poulsen ( like all the others said) and Moreno ( you have seen him play for Spain right+ chances of 92 @ Valencia and Spain have so little top attackers

What sort of ceiling/potential does Jao Felix have Atletico?

Granted it was a friendly but he looked good against Madrid yesterday.

3 hours ago, Amar said:

I saw highlights of his play, he was very impressive indeed, guted I was beaten to him by a rival manager (I guess his bid was more than mine - didn't rate him much at the time). :(

As it's Preseason I think it's too early to state his potential yet. In the past Barcas Rafinha Alcantara has looked WC in Pre-season, only to show his true form when the season starts. 

Nevertheless the early signs are very good. I read that D.Simone will play a more attacking football this coming season which will certainly help him and the likes of T.Lemar to show us what they are capable of. 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I saw highlights of his play, he was very impressive indeed, guted I was beaten to him by a rival manager (I guess his bid was more than mine - didn't rate him much at the time). :(

As it's Preseason I think it's too early to state his potential yet. In the past Barcas Rafinha Alcantara has looked WC in Pre-season, only to show his true form when the season starts. 

Nevertheless the early signs are very good. I read that D.Simone will play a more attacking football this coming season which will certainly help him and the likes of T.Lemar to show us what they are capable of. 

My intial with him moving to Atletico is that they typically play very defensive football under Simeone, which makes it difficult for attacking players.

Jao Felix was great at pinging the ball around especially his through balls. I think if he can strike up a partnership with Diego Costa Atletico can probably have a very good season.

4 hours ago, Amar said:

He is playing under a manager that knows how to get the best out of his players as is evident by Atletico finishing runner up in La Liga over last two season and in that time also picking up the Europa League trophy and a UEFA Super Cup. Joao looks like he has the talent and potential to become anything at Madrid, we will see how much is hype and whatnot over the coming few seasons. But on what ceiling he has at Atletico, you can look at Griezmann who went to Atletico in 2014 rated 90 and left in 2019 at  95 rated that in itself shows if you are good enough there is no limit on what can be achieved ratingwise at Atletico.

21 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

He is playing under a manager that knows how to get the best out of his players as is evident by Atletico finishing runner up in La Liga over last two season and in that time also picking up the Europa League trophy and a UEFA Super Cup. Joao looks like he has the talent and potential to become anything at Madrid, we will see how much is hype and whatnot over the coming few seasons. But on what ceiling he has at Atletico, you can look at Griezmann who went to Atletico in 2014 rated 90 and left in 2019 at  95 rated that in itself shows if you are good enough there is no limit on what can be achieved ratingwise at Atletico.

winter 2016 for griezmann 95, after euro cup.

11 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Yes that makes a big difference. 

On that note I would keep Birashi , Cabaco & Guerrero as the three are open to possible further small rises through the season if they carry on from last.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, The punch said:

yes winter 2016 ( dec - jan ) lol

I was only using Griezmann as a sidenote to answer Amar's question of what sort of ceiling does Felix have at Atletico. The year he got the 95  was never an issue. I stated Griezmann who went to Atletico in 2014 rated 90 and left in 2019 at 95 rated. Yes he rose in winter 2016 but he still left in 2019 as a 95 rated as I initially inferred.

On 7/28/2019 at 2:19 AM, crociato87 said:

Guys would you take Aouar or Ndombele if you had to pick 1?

Ndombele has a better chance of future rises as he is now playing at a better club/league from last season. 

Do consider that Aouar is more of an attacking mid, whereas Ndombele is better defensively.  

On 7/27/2019 at 1:30 AM, jimmy grimble said:

Gnabry or Werner?

How would a hypothetical Werner transfer to Bayern affect each of them? 

I think Gnabry will get less playing time depending on where Werner is played.

If Werner does move to Bayern and performs well he will have a great chance of rising quicker than Gnabry. I suspect that he will get a move away soon enough as Lewa and Muller are not getting any younger. 

I would take Werner as he is also able to play on both wings/forward as well.