Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hi guys, I need your precious help, a manager proposed to swap my J. Felix for his Koke

I have a small team in Div.2 with several good young player, my best player is N.Pepe and all the best are gone (this GW started in 2009).

What can I do? Even if is a long term I'm really tempted.

Thanks

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

Hi guys, I need your precious help, a manager proposed to swap my J. Felix for his Koke

I have a small team in Div.2 with several good young player, my best player is N.Pepe and all the best are gone (this GW started in 2009).

Thanks

94 or 88???????????

48 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

94 or 88???????????

I know, huge difference, maybe I don't neither have to think, but is a "weird offer" and I prefer ask the opinion of someone who may knows them better than me, maybe he know something I haven't heard :)

If Leroy Sane can get his move to Bayern Munich does anyone think he can get to 94 by the end of this upcoming season?

Assuming German league gets reviewed twice a season?

2 hours ago, Amar said:

If Leroy Sane can get his move to Bayern Munich does anyone think he can get to 94 by the end of this upcoming season?

No way unless Bayern reaches CL Final or even manages to win it.

3 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I know, huge difference, maybe I don't neither have to think, but is a "weird offer" and I prefer ask the opinion of someone who may knows them better than me, maybe he know something I haven't heard :)

Its weird and a no brainer for me

8 hours ago, Amar said:

Bayern must put in a better challange for the CL than they did last season, and do well in the league again, with L.Sane being at the forefront of their success. 

11 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Thanks

It's one of those risky-tempting transfer offers. 

You got to think in the Present tense. If you do decide to get Koke you will be strengthening your team and weakening his team. Koke will probably keep to a high rating for another 3 years. In that time your young players will rise/you will probably buy more young risers.

Who knows what will will happen with J.Felix in the next few years, but as of now I would do the swap for Koke. If AM do well i'm sure both players will benefit from it in some way. 

6 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Thanks

Do it.  Koke needs bad season just like Muller to drop while Felix needs superb season to rise to koke's rating. I think koke can maintain his rating for 2 - 3 more years which is a lot of seasons in SM

4 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Saul Niguez or Fabinho

Same for me so depends you need defence or attacking more

3 hours ago, Amar said:

Hard to say now. Bayern has a lot of talents so he is not guaranteed starter spot. 

I’ve got Nicolas Pepe and he doesn’t seem to fitting well into my team (not scoring enough) and thinking of a straight swap for Gnabry or Werner. Any thoughts on that? All players are similar aged and same rating, but who has the best chance to get a rise sooner?

Does anyone else have Mbappe having a poor goalscoring record on the multiplayer?

From the 5 seasons I have managed him only twice has he got more than 10 goals. The highest being 12 goals.

One manager did propose a direct swap with Messi, but Messi is already 32. 

1 hour ago, Amar said:

Does anyone else have Mbappe having a poor goalscoring record on the multiplayer?

From the 5 seasons I have managed him only twice has he got more than 10 goals. The highest being 12 goals.

I noticed that, he is good at 3-5-2 formation.

4 hours ago, Matthaios96 said:

I’ve got Nicolas Pepe and he doesn’t seem to fitting well into my team (not scoring enough) and thinking of a straight swap for Gnabry or Werner. Any thoughts on that? All players are similar aged and same rating, but who has the best chance to get a rise sooner?

I believe NP  is the most talented out of the 3. What position/formation do you play him in? 

2 hours ago, Amar said:

I would play him on the left wing and assign him as your TM if you are having no joy playing him as your forward. 

Hey guys,

What chances does Tammy Abraham stand at Chelsea.Will hr get playing time at the club?,and if he eventually does,would he get a good deal of goals under his belt?

Again;is a rise guaranteed for him in the next major rating review?

11 hours ago, Matthaios96 said:

All are good players, maybe gnabry has little edge due to playing at bayern

9 hours ago, Amar said:

I never managed mbappe 😑

But I will never swap mbappe with messi