Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Hey guys,

What chances does Tammy Abraham stand at Chelsea.Will hr get playing time at the club?,and if he eventually does,would he get a good deal of goals under his belt?

Again;is a rise guaranteed for him in the next major rating review?

I doubt he will get significant playing time

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I believe NP  is the most talented out of the 3. What position/formation do you play him in? 

I play him on the right of a 433. Just need someone who’ll be a regular goalscorer but I understand that he’s one of the best players in europe atm pending what happens at Arsenal next season. In 15 apps he’s got 2 goals and 4 assists. Even el sharaawy has 8 goals and 2 assists in the same apps. 

6 hours ago, nivea said:

I doubt he will get significant playing time

you couldn't be more wrong, Lampard appears to be a big fan and has offered him the number 9 shirt, he seems to be trialling a two up top formation atm with him and michy but my thinking whichever one impresses out of those two will get the satrting berth vs Utd

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

you couldn't be more wrong, Lampard appears to be a big fan and has offered him the number 9 shirt, he seems to be trialling a two up top formation atm with him and michy but my thinking whichever one impresses out of those two will get the satrting berth vs Utd

I know he got number 9 but I am still not sure he will be the main attacker choice for the team. I could certainly be wrong, let see whether he will play in super cup against liverpool and perform well

6 hours ago, Matthaios96 said:

I play him on the right of a 433. Just need someone who’ll be a regular goalscorer but I understand that he’s one of the best players in europe atm pending what happens at Arsenal next season. In 15 apps he’s got 2 goals and 4 assists. Even el sharaawy has 8 goals and 2 assists in the same apps. 

Try him on the left of the 4-3-3 and use him as your Target-man, maybe that might help.

Which 1 do i sell for my CB position? My thoughts/queries are provided, please let me know if you agree/disagree. I also have Sule in my squad, who i plan to keep as he is best of the 4.

Azpilicueta - Oldest of the 4. Will he be a Chelsea starter for the next couple years?

Rudiger - Will he be Chelsea starter for the coming season? 

Lenglet - Same as above. If he doesn't get the game time at Barca, will not improve his rating.

56 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

Which 1 do i sell for my CB position? My thoughts/queries are provided, please let me know if you agree/disagree. I also have Sule in my squad, who i plan to keep as he is best of the 4.

Azpilicueta - Oldest of the 4. Will he be a Chelsea starter for the next couple years?

Lenglet - Same as above. If he doesn't get the game time at Barca, will not improve his rating.

Keep Leng and Rudi as they are younger, and least likely to drop even if they don't get so much game-time this season.

13 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Keher worth buy?

Who else decent is available?

You are  better of with likes of : K.Zouma, I.Diop or I.Konate, that's if you can get them instead. 

15 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Tah or akanji?

Although the players are quite on a level par I would have Akanji over Tah myself.

13 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Keher worth buy? 

Yes definitely worth a buy. His utility positions are also a bonus.

1 hour ago, RayNFFC said:

Sell Dave he is by far the worst of the trio IMO.

45 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Keep Leng and Rudi as they are younger, and least likely to drop even if they don't get so much game-time this season.

Who else decent is available?

You are  better of with likes of : K.Zouma, I.Diop or I.Konate, that's if you can get them instead. 

Only him. He is free and i can buy him. I'm seeing he played some matches last season. He is only 89 so he has good chances for riseing (i think)

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Only him. He is free and i can buy him. I'm seeing he played some matches last season. He is only 89 so he has good chances for riseing (i think)

Personally i don't rate him at all, although i'm only judging him by what I have seen of him at PSG for 1 season (you could say i'm being biased, he may improve this coming season).

If you require an additional defender then go for him. 

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thanks. My thoughts too. Had to be sure.

4 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Sell Dave he is by far the worst of the trio IMO.

Thanks.

Does Mbappe need to win the UCL to get a 95 this season or can he get a 95 without the UCL?

I personally think Neymar staying at PSG makes a 95 rating for Mbappe more likely because SM could easily just stick Mbappe at 94 being their jointly highest rated player. With Neymar being a 96 one would think SM would have to raise Mbappe close to 96 given Mbappe's starring influence at PSG.

Also

I have the following forward options for 3 forward positions.

Kane Aguero Salah Mbappe Sancho Leroy Sane Gabriel Jesus.

I have just started a new season and I am selling Aguero. Does anyone think its a risk? I don't know if the other players will get to 95, but Aguero is 31 now and hes talked about playing in his homeland for the past few seasons. I also have Jao Felix out on loan so theres more potential to come through.

18 hours ago, Amar said:

Does Mbappe need to win the UCL to get a 95 this season or can he get a 95 without the UCL?

I personally think Neymar staying at PSG makes a 95 rating for Mbappe more likely because SM could easily just stick Mbappe at 94 being their jointly highest rated player. With Neymar being a 96 one would think SM would have to raise Mbappe close to 96 given Mbappe's starring influence at PSG.

Also

I have just started a new season and I am selling Aguero. Does anyone think its a risk? I don't know if the other players will get to 95, but Aguero is 31 now and hes talked about playing in his homeland for the past few seasons. I also have Jao Felix out on loan so theres more potential to come through.

I believe PSG really need to do better in the CL for Mbappe to get a certain 95. He will also stand a better chance of rising if he can outshine Neymar again this season (that's if Neymar is still at PSG next season).

I would certainly sell S.Aguero as you have more than enough fire power up front. You run the risk of your other strikers developing concerns if you are playing S.Aguero over them. 

8 hours ago, Amar said:

Also

No, auba and lewa got their rating without winning ucl. Mbappe just needs to perform really really well to get 95

Selling aguero is good move. Better if you can trade to get some youngsters + cash

Am I right in assuming that he won't go to Bayern because they are in Division 4 of this set up? In which case, will any other non-managed teams bid for him as Bayern are the only ones to bid so far and this is the second time that he's refused to move ! :huh:

neuer.JPG

HI Guys

30M (psuedo useful, old lazy EC where all high rated taken, but i do get a fair chunk of quality youth uncontested) + Neres + Martial for Dembele. One of them take his starting spot, and the other is taking Lamela' spot. Would you do it?

On 7/28/2019 at 5:09 AM, Milanista1 said:

Ndombele has a better chance of future rises as he is now playing at a better club/league from last season. 

Do consider that Aouar is more of an  attacking mid, whereas Ndombele is better defensively.  

Thanks, Sir. I agree with your assessment.

2 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

HI Guys

30M (psuedo useful, old lazy EC where all high rated taken, but i do get a fair chunk of quality youth uncontested) + Neres + Martial for Dembele. One of them take his starting spot, and the other is taking Lamela' spot. Would you do it?

yes for me...u have O. Dembele correct?

4 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

HI Guys

Yes, I will take the cash + duo

1 hour ago, Mickbor59 said:

Son and eriksen for coutinho and Firmino it's interessant ?

Interesting if you get those two spurs players. Not sure if cou will be starter next season for barca