Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hey there amigo's, 

In order to get Pjanic (94, 29) would you give L.Modric (95, 33) + cash? I did not watch much of Pjanic last season.

It's just i'm not sure if L.Modric will come back better next season or is he now really declined as a player.

Funds are not a problem for me.

8 hours ago, Wight said:

Am I right in assuming that he won't go to Bayern because they are in Division 4 of this set up? In which case, will any other non-managed teams bid for him as Bayern are the only ones to bid so far and this is the second time that he's refused to move ! :huh:

neuer.JPG

What is the highest rating for Bayern in your game? If Neuer is around 4 ratings higher than your highest player then he can turn down joining.

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Piatek

G. Guedes

Oyarzabal

P. Alcacer

Richarlison

Who should i sign?

1. Richarlison
  2. Oyarzabal
  3. Piatek
  4. Guedes
  5. Alacer

With them being different positions it is quite hard to say 'who you would sign' but if position was no object here is the order I would sign the players in.

14 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

What is the highest rating for Bayern in your game? If Neuer is around 4 ratings higher than your highest player then he can turn down joining.

That would explain it - Bayern's highest rated player is only 88 :(
Thanks for your reply ! :)

Will Filipe Luis go down anytime soon?  I know he moved to Flamengo, but he is still a 91.  Juanfran said he wasn't going to go continue with Atletico and he dropped to 89 during the LaLiga rating changes.

Any idea when Brazil will do their rating changes?  How long do I have before Filipe Luis drops?  Should I go ahead and sell him now to maximize profit?

1 hour ago, Real Xabi said:

Will Filipe Luis go down anytime soon?  I know he moved to Flamengo, but he is still a 91.  Juanfran said he wasn't going to go continue with Atletico and he dropped to 89 during the LaLiga rating changes.

Any idea when Brazil will do their rating changes?  How long do I have before Filipe Luis drops?  Should I go ahead and sell him now to maximize profit?

I sold him earlier today. SM sometimes makes random changes, so it wasn't worth the risk of hanging on to him. Is he a starter, and if so, do you have a good alternative or would you need to make a replacement?

3 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

If you have a decent replacement then go for it. 

On 8/1/2019 at 4:26 PM, nivea said:

Sebastien haller or wilfred zaha?

Wilfred.

4 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Yes I think he will drop. Brazil will no doubt be between late October and early December I think.

3 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Would you guys swap Gundogan for Ndombele?

Yes.

16 minutes ago, Eneko01 said:

Hi guys, would you sell walker ( 25,4 m. Offered) and buy Azpilicueta (17.8 m)?

Also...

aubameyang or Agüero?

Goretzka or Gnabry?

Wijnaldum or ndombele?

Thx

Walker and Azpilicuata are both in trouble and both getting on. Walker was off the pace by a bit last season and apparently City are looking for a new RB to challenge him. Azpilicuata is on the decline, with them not making any transfers and Lampard coming in, you'd struggle to see Chelsea getting CL football. I think both could drop come summer review next year, I'd probably take Dave because h covers a few positions.