Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

A German affair .... which player is the best project for the future? 

Eggestein 89

Neuhaus 88

Grillitsch 89

Laimer 87

Haidara 86

Mckennie 86

Serdar 86

Schlager 87

Grujic 86

Danke 

Or maybe you know other better...

On 7/23/2019 at 3:19 PM, RobboEFC said:

Fulham sign an academy player from Chelsea, gets added to database 1 week later

Everton youngster Ellis Simms signs his first professional contract may 9th when he's one of the most exciting young strikers coming through who was constantly linked with Bayern yet still isn't added... SM...? 

17 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

If Bruno Fernandes moves to premier league will he be upgraded to 91 by December ?

Any LB getting updated really soon ?

N Tagliafico 

R Rodriguez

N Schulz

A Hakimi (RB) 

Fernandes could be updated randomly before December if he moves to the prem. 

For left backs none will be updated before December, best investments are Digne, Shaw, Ferland Mendy, Firpo & Angelino

Hi all,

As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say it's been a great fun. Didn't think we'd reach to Page 751 (and this thread would last for three years) back in 2016, when the forum is dying. It's still alive, somehow. 

I'm joining uni in the fall so I plan to move away from SM. The game itself isn't that enjoyable anymore: old UI doesn't work properly, player search bar is broken etc. Predictions are fun but that too is taking more time than usual thanks to the broken search bar. The few things I enjoyed in the game aren't working well.

I'm leaving one GW this week, and my other GW in September. I'll probably be back later on, but for now it's goodbye. Thanks for the fun. Hope someone can take over the mantle. I hardly use the forum nowadays anyway, and there are others who can do a good job at predictions.

If anyone's interested in my general football opinions, do follow me on Twitter: @rahulw_

Cheers all, it's been fun.

Rahul 🤗

On 8/6/2019 at 3:28 PM, Eneko01 said:

A German affair .... which player is the best project for the future? 

Eggestein 89

Neuhaus 88

Grillitsch 89

Laimer 87

Haidara 86

Mckennie 86

Serdar 86

Schlager 87

Grujic 86

Danke 

Or maybe you know other better...

Eggestein - compared to Kroos at times, was very important in helping WB reach 6th place last season. 

I'm sure he will get a certain place in the first eleven for the National side soon enough.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi all,

As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say it's been a great fun. Didn't think we'd reach to Page 751 (and this thread would last for three years) back in 2016, when the forum is dying. It's still alive, somehow. 

I'm joining uni in the fall so I plan to move away from SM. The game itself isn't that enjoyable anymore: old UI doesn't work properly, player search bar is broken etc. Predictions are fun but that too is taking more time than usual thanks to the broken search bar. The few things I enjoyed in the game aren't working well.

I'm leaving one GW this week, and my other GW in September. I'll probably be back later on, but for now it's goodbye. Thanks for the fun. Hope someone can take over the mantle. I hardly use the forum nowadays anyway, and there are others who can do a good job at predictions.

If anyone's interested in my general football opinions, do follow me on Twitter: @rahulw_

Rahul 🤗

All the best to you & thanks for all the effort you put in with predictions etc.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@KERSPALT! With all due respect.

I don't understand why you liked Sir Rahul's comment about him possibly leaving this thread soon, for good.

Not that I have to explain myself to you but what I "liked" was "Cheers all, it's been fun". I'm a big fan of Rahul and appreciate all his predictions through the years. This thread, his thread, is the only one I'd be bothered posting in.

Whether that's ok with you or not makes little difference to me :) 

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

All the best to you & thanks for all the effort you put in with predictions etc.

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Not that I have to explain myself to you but what I "liked" was "Cheers all, it's been fun". I'm a big fan of Rahul and appreciate all his predictions through the years. This thread, his thread, is the only one I'd be bothered posting in.

cheers guys 

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi all,

Rahul 🤗

I sended a couple of months ago to 20 - 25 managers to come in this forum. Probably 5 of them have chosen for this forum. Maybe it helped a little bit. 

I sended 2 hours back to 20 other managers. Hopefully some will chose to read this forum and write in this forum.

Tomorrow 20 other managers...

19 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

We'll I guess your explanation/quoting makes things more clear for me now, thank you. I was just a little 😕 confused.

Rahul, once again, truly sorry to see you go. You made a difference to the game as a whole and will be missed.

Buying and selling has always been a cornerstone of why I continued to play the game for 10+ years, and I would sorely miss this aspect of it. I would be keen to learn to accurately scout and predict, but have never really seen anywhere on the threads "How to" ...  If I start with some predictions, perhaps other forumers will start up, too. It might catch on, or it might die a slow death as it has done in years past.

Any guidance, advice, tips on how to carry on with forum predictions (given your available time before you sign off) would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, the Madhatter

All the best Rahul. Nothing more important than living your life the best you can.

I took a 6 year break after being very hooked on this game around 2010-2012. I came back this year just for fun and nothing too serious as i'm now married with kids. Hopefully you will return one day too - if this game is still around. (doesn't seem as popular as it once was)

10 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

All the best Rahul. Nothing more important than living your life the best you can.

I took a 6 year break after being very hooked on this game around 2010-2012. I came back this year just for fun and nothing too serious as i'm now married with kids. Hopefully you will return one day too - if this game is still around. (doesn't seem as popular as it once was)

11 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Rahul, once again, truly sorry to see you go. You made a difference to the game as a whole and will be missed.

Buying and selling has always been a cornerstone of why I continued to play the game for 10+ years, and I would sorely miss this aspect of it. I would be keen to learn to accurately scout and predict, but have never really seen anywhere on the threads "How to" ...  If I start with some predictions, perhaps other forumers will start up, too. It might catch on, or it might die a slow death as it has done in years past.

Any guidance, advice, tips on how to carry on with forum predictions (given your available time before you sign off) would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, the Madhatter

I use transfermarkt stats to see who might rise 

13 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

All the best to you, Rahul, and a HUGE thank you for all the time and effort you put into making the game more interesting and engaging for the rest of us. You will be missed. Cheers!

5 hours ago, jlammy said:

Best of luck with whatever the future holds for you @Sir Rahul.

Quite sure that this thread is one of the few things keeping this forum alive, with the general disrepair that has befallen SM. 

Whatever happens, football fans forever 🙂

Thanks all!

Thank you Rahul for your work,

i wasn´t a regular reader in the last years, but i always looked at the big five leagues predictions  in summer and winter and found your predictions very good.

Hope someone takes over who has your talent.

Good Luck at the Uni.

cheers,

Damian

18 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Schulz or Chilwell? Any advice appreciated. All the best Rahul!

I would take N.Schulz: he is in the stronger team, will possibly take the LB spot at BD and Germany with Schmelzer aging, also A.Hakimi is hoping to return to RM.

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Keylor Navas or André Onana ?

A.Onana: he is younger, K.Navas is not regular for a big club which means he remains stable/likely to drop.