Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

19 hours ago, jlammy said:

Sterling or BSilva? 

I think Bernardo is a superior player in terms of passing, technical ability, ball control etc but the last season and a half sterling’s stats don’t lie. It’s a non lose situation so maybe pick who you prefer in real life

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Order in preferences:

Leroy Sane: 2nd - Out till March 2020. With such a long term injury, who knows if he will come back to still produce the same quality as before, but he is still a 92 rated player, arguably should have hit a 93 in the last review.

Joao Felix: 1st - played great all preseason, also played well on his laliga debut, I'm sure much of the same is to come, extremely talented player.

Rashford: 3rd - In my opinion he is not as good as the other 2, frustrating to watch at times (talking about his shooting ability).

I believe J.Felix has world class potential, much like K.Mbappe that's why I have picked him a head of the others, even though he is the least in rating. 

BRAZIL review is starting with lower clubs Vasco, Gremio, Fluminense and Cruzeiro.

Get to it forumers and be quick some I noticed went thru SWiki  yesterday, but it should take at least a couple of days to come thru and maybe more ..... Socca is Happy!!!

50 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Brazil Players I've just bid for:-

THULER, Matheus @ Flamengo £400k

SOTELDO, Yeferson @ Santos  £2.2M

ANTONY, Matheus@ Sao Paulo £1.0M

PEDRINHO, Delmino @ Corinthians £5.0M

I have the same picks, but on the smaller risers side, you can include

Luan Santos (Sao Paulo) - £300k

Igor Vinicius (Ituano FC) - £1M (can he rise based on his stats at Sao Paulo?)

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Brazil Players I've just bid for:-

THULER, Matheus @ Flamengo £400k

SOTELDO, Yeferson @ Santos  £2.2M

ANTONY, Matheus@ Sao Paulo £1.0M

PEDRINHO, Delmino @ Corinthians £5.0M

Are you expecting decent price rises for Pedrinho and Soteldo? What are you predicting?

On 8/22/2019 at 3:30 PM, RayNFFC said:

I have the same picks, but on the smaller risers side, you can include

Luan Santos (Sao Paulo) - £300k

Igor Vinicius (Ituano FC) - £1M (can he rise based on his stats at Sao Paulo?)

Both definitely (Jonas Toro had one recently).

On 8/22/2019 at 3:40 PM, TMNT said:

Are you expecting decent price rises for Pedrinho and Soteldo? What are you predicting?

Unfortunately Brazil is no longer in my spreadsheet. Have had to reduce it to just the Big 5 so I can't say but decent rises for all I'm sure, unless SM miss them.

Haven't got my spreadsheet prepared for the new seasons yet as it isn't necessary being that the BIG5 won't be reviewed while December. Will start next few weeks so takes in more than a couple of matches.

On 8/22/2019 at 8:57 AM, thorgan lesar said:

I explicitly asked you to stop posting these here, and admin can see it as soon as we log in (it flags up for us). Posting it here doesn't get it fixed any faster than pressing the elevator button over and over.

If you still nonetheless have the compulsion to summon someone, a direct message would be just as effective

Cheers

21 hours ago, TMNT said:

My predictions would be

Pedrinho +1 (would prefer a +2 but SM so unpredictable)

Soteldo +2 (70%) +3 (30%)