Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

Must buy - Fernando SOBRAL (Ceara SC)
Rating: 70
Value: 80k

What makes him a MUST BUY? 

I ask because he is 25 in December and has 12 appearances this season for a fairly average club so even if he got a big rise his value would remain low. I’m curious 

Edited by AlfonDaddy
More info

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

What makes him a MUST BUY? 

I ask because he is 25 in December and has 12 appearances this season for a fairly average club so even if he got a big rise his value would remain low. I’m curious 

I can see him on +7/8, so his value would be +380. There is a profit +300k, for me that's a good deal. If your team is restricted by squad number, don't buy him.

7 hours ago, Zhares35 said:

Hello, I'm looking for some CenterBacks that are young and who could raise this season, but I dont know anyone right now!

Could you help me?

Welcome Zhares35,

I suggest you buy Lisandro Martinez, Ozan Kabak, Evan Ndicka, Joachim Andersen, Sebastiaan Bornauw and/or Alessandro Bastoni......

I'm back for one post.

Watched that United game. Absolute trash. Here are some knee jerk predictions.

de Gea -1 to 94

Martial +1 to 91

Shaw +1 to 90

Lingard -1 to 90

Matic -1 to 90

Sanchez -1 to 90 (but he will leave)

Wan-Bissaka +2 to 89

Smalling -1 to 89

McTominay +2 to 87

Pereira +1 to 87

James +2 to 85

Greenwood +4 to 77

How Lingard ever got more than 90 remains a joke.

22 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'm back for one post.

Watched that United game. Absolute trash. Here are some knee jerk predictions.

de Gea -1 to 94

Martial +1 to 91

Shaw +1 to 90

Lingard -1 to 90

Matic -1 to 90

Sanchez -1 to 90 (but he will leave)

Wan-Bissaka +2 to 89

Smalling -1 to 89

McTominay +2 to 87

Pereira +1 to 87

James +2 to 85

Greenwood +4 to 77

How Lingard ever got more than 90 remains a joke.

Yes, the main man returned for another post! 

Thank you for the early predictions.

I agree Lingard has been overrated for some time now. 

To be fair to Man United they could have had 2 penalties awarded to them, but with the amount of money they have spent they really should be doing away with the likes of Wolves and now Crystal Palace.

Edited by Milanista1
Updated

Premier League Injuries

Tanguy NDombele

Thigh Injury

Hamstring Strain

Player: Winston Reid 

Injury: Knee Injury

Player: N'Golo Kante
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: Pedro Rodriguez
Injury: Tight Hamstring

Player: Mason Mount
Injury: Calf Injury

Player: Taylor (Burnley)
Injury: Just lacking match fitness

Player: Yann Valery
Injury Being Assessed too Early to say

Player: Gabriel Jesus
Injury: Hamstring (Mid Sept at least)

Player: Luke Shaw – Hamstring being Assessed

Player: Cancelo  NOW ready to play!

Player: Stones (Man C) Ready in 7 days

Player: Drinkwater ( Chelsea) & Robbie Brady (Burnley) Ready

Player: Steven Defour and Dele Ali Almost Ready

Tierney and Mavrapanos:  21 October

Kodja and Mason Mount 50% for next game

Keita 14 Sept, Luke Shaw 25% for next match

Zimmermen 50% for 31 August Foyth 28 Sept

Callum Hudson Odoi: Back in Training!!

1 hour ago, Marek said:

Two players you should buy in every competitive gw in which they are not already taken: Riccardo Sotti & Gaetano Castrovilli.

Thank you for the heads up Marek, these two certainly played very well against Napoli on their first start for Fiorentina. 

In an endeavour to keep the candle from being totally extinguished in SIR Rahul's "vacated cave" I'll throw a few random stats and thoughts on the "fire" and see if it draws in a few forumers who might be passing and maybe see the "flickering light":-

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Two players you should buy in every competitive gw in which they are not already taken: Riccardo Sottil & Gaetano Castrovilli.

Marek must have been watching an entertaining match Fiorentina 3 versus Napoli 4! Riccardo Sottil 77rated 20y/o, played 78mins & Gaetano Castrovilli 82rated 21yo, 90 mins (+1assist).

Scorers in Seri A for Fiorentina were Pulgar in 9th minute, Milenkovic 51 and K Boateng 65mins. Napoli responded with Mertons 38, Insigne 42, Callejon 56 and Insigne again the winner in 67th minute. Must be, the 2 youngsters impressed you Marek??

Also impressing over in the early fixtures of the Bundasliga were Dortmund who top the table after 2 games, Jadon Sancho 2Gls & 2Assists, Paco Alcacer 3G+1A, Reus 1Goal. These 3 along with Hummels, Akanji, & Witsel (2A) all played the full 180mins. Hakimi 50mins (1G), Brandt 50mins (1G), Thorgan Hazard 153mins (1A). Weigl & Schulz both played 152mins.

Bayern Munich: All 180mins Sule, Pavard, Alaba, Kimmich, Tolissso (Un-injured-well done! ) Lewandowski 5Goals!! & ComanGnabry 144mins(1A). Pity, Alphonso Davies only 3minutes so far 😢

All have 180minutes for Leverkuson  Havertz (1G), Arranguiz (1G), Leon Bailey (1G), Tah, S. Bender, and Wendell (1A). Volland 167mins (1G+2A), Demirbay 173mins (1A). That will do for now.... Socca

Post I tried to post 2 hours or so ago has been hidden seemingly. I'd like to know why??

Copied here:- 

In an endeavour to keep the candle from being totally extinguished in SIR Rahul's "vacated cave" I'll throw a few random stats and thoughts on the "fire" and see if it draws in a few forumers who might be passing and maybe see the "flickering light":-

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Two players you should buy in every competitive gw in which they are not already taken: Riccardo Sottil & Gaetano Castrovilli.

Marek must have been watching an entertaining match Fiorentina 3 versus Napoli 4! Riccardo Sottil 77rated 20y/o, played 78mins & Gaetano Castrovilli 82rated 21yo, 90 mins (+1assist).

Scorers in Seri A for Fiorentina were Pulgar in 9th minute, Milenkovic 51 and K Boateng 65mins. Napoli responded with Mertons 38, Insigne 42, Callejon 56 and Insigne again the winner in 67th minute. Must be, the 2 youngsters impressed you Marek??

Also impressing over in the early fixtures of the Bundasliga were Dortmund who top the table after 2 games, Jadon Sancho 2Gls & 2Assists, Paco Alcacer 3G+1A, Reus 1Goal. These 3 along with Hummels, Akanji, & Witsel (2A) all played the full 180mins. Hakimi 50mins (1G), Brandt 50mins (1G), Thorgan Hazard 153mins (1A). Weigl & Schulzboth played 152mins.

Bayern Munich: All 180mins Sule, Pavard, Alaba, Kimmich, Tolissso (Un-injured-well done! ) Lewandowski 5Goals!! & ComanGnabry 144mins(1A). Pity, Alphonso Davies only 3minutes so far 😢

All have 180minutes for Leverkuson  Havertz (1G), Arranguiz (1G), Leon Bailey (1G), Tah, S. Bender, and Wendell(1A). Volland 167mins (1G+2A), Demirbay 173mins (1A). That will do for now.... Socca

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Marek must have been watching an entertaining match Fiorentina 3 versus Napoli 4! Riccardo Sottil 77rated 20y/o, played 78mins & Gaetano Castrovilli 82rated 21yo, 90 mins (+1assist).

Yeah I added Sottil in the 50 to follow thread as one of the ten from Italy. He scored a screamer in pre-season.

@Soccahappy Did you have any hidden hyperlinks in your initial post? As if there are over a certain amount of links in a post it is automatically sent for approval. I tried to quote your post with an answer but my post ahs been sent for moderation also.

My post only answered Yeah I added Sottil in the 50 to follow thread as one of the ten from Italy. He scored a screamer in pre-season.

14 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

@Soccahappy Did you have any hidden hyperlinks in your initial post? As if there are over a certain amount of links in a post it is automatically sent for approval. I tried to quote your post with an answer but my post ahs been sent for moderation also.

My post only answered Yeah I added Sottil in the 50 to follow thread as one of the ten from Italy. He scored a screamer in pre-season.

No, there's no good reason why either of those posts needed approval! Not that I know of anyway. Weird things going on at the moment but me and Cam will try and keep on top of it.

For those of you who haven't noticed a thread I made I am keeping tabs on 50 players under the age of 21 from across the top 5 leagues throughout the season. This should make it easy to see risers and young players are better for trading/value.

Here is latest update post:

After 3 games in Ligue 1.

1. Dimitry Bertaud\ Games 1 -minutes 90 (clean sheets 1)
  2. Eduardo Camavinga\ Games 3-minutes 270
  3. Domagoj Bradaric\ Games 2-minutes 180
  4. Rayan Ait-Nouri\ Games 3 -minutes 248 (2 assists)
  5. Raoul Bellanova \ Games 1 -minutes 63
  6. Albert Lottin Not on database\ Games 1 -minutes  45
  7. Jean Lucas \  Games  2-minutes 34 (1 goal)
  8. Axel Disasi\ Games 3 -minutes  270
  9. William Saliba\ Games 0 -minutes 0
  10. Bafodé Diakite\ Games 3 -minutes 270

Camavinga (76), Bradaric (82), Ait-Nouri (73), Disasi(78) and Diakite(78) picking up decent early minutes.

here is thread link: 

Opinions on Bastoni? I bought him before his rise because of this thread, now with Godin, de Vrij, Skriniar, etc as competition does Bastoni stand a chance at playing more than a few games this season? 

On 8/26/2019 at 11:38 PM, jlammy said:

Rank Lo Celso, Aouar and Havertz?

1. K.Havertz

2. H.Aouar

3. G.Lo Celso (it's a shame he isn't fully ready to start for Spurs).

17 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Opinions on Bastoni? I bought him before his rise because of this thread, now with Godin, de Vrij, Skriniar, etc as competition does Bastoni stand a chance at playing more than a few games this season? 

I think he is a good young player, surely he will get game time in cup games, and possibly in the Europa League if/when Inter are knocked out of the CL again. :)

I would hang on to him for now. 

Edited by Milanista1
Z pointed out my error