Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 8/27/2019 at 7:17 AM, thorgan lesar said:

@Kev

Screenshot_20190826-231642_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ive asked 3 times now. We can see it as soon as we log in. I realise it can be frustrating but doing this makes nothing happen faster and is a little bit annoying. Dont post it here again please. Pm one of us if you REALLY feel the need to alert us to something we can see as fast as the alert.

3 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

Ive asked 3 times now. We can see it as soon as we log in. I realise it can be frustrating but doing this makes nothing happen faster and is a little bit annoying. Dont post it here again please. Pm one of us if you REALLY feel the need to alert us to something we can see as fast as the alert.

My apologies 

On 8/27/2019 at 3:40 PM, Milanista1 said:

I think he is a good young player, surely he will get game time in cup games/ the europa league. 

I would hang on to him for now. 

23 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I think how much he will paly will depend on how far inter go in competitions and how the central defence injuries work out. He made the bench in the first game( never played) but Godin is expected to come back around the start of September so he will defo be behind him in pecking order. I still see him making double figure appearances this season though.

7 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I follow Bastoni since his first matches in Serie A, when he was 17.

He is an interesting player and I would keep him, with Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar, D'Ambrosio won't be easy, but the season is long and Inter has 3 competition.

Inter is in CL, they arrived 4th ;)

Thank you, I was originally going to buy Eiling (Ajax), Malen(Psv) and dragowski(Fiorentina) selling Bastoni and a few older players. Downgraded my keeper so I can buy all 3 players while keeping Bastoni

Dragowski is a steal btw, 83 rated and he's now first choice at Fiorentina after lafont left. Had a brilliant season on loan at Empoli. Can see him getting +4 in January 

Malen got a nice +3 straight after my bid was accepted 🙌

8 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Ansu Fati, Barca's 16 year old sensation, was added to the database today! One to definitely grab. 

I saw that today. he's not yet in the SM database. I wonder what SM will place him for rating and value? 78 and $30m ?

17 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Ansu Fati, Barca's 16 year old sensation, was added to the database today! One to definitely grab. 

Great talent, no doubt but one can't help but wonder if he would be given much of a chance at Barcelona, as his substitute appearance came due to injuries to first team forwards.

I'm surely getting him in,though:D

41 minutes ago, Jaachinma said:

Great talent, no doubt but one can't help but wonder if he would be given much of a chance at Barcelona, as his substitute appearance came due to injuries to first team forwards.

I'm surely getting him in,though:D

Pérez Mena [Ansu Fati's first coach]: "I've been in the football game for 50 years and I've never seen anything like him"

Barcelona's latest sensation "doesn't fear anybody" and has a "huge personality" according to the director of the Herrera football academy in Seville.

Ansu Fati's first coach: "I've never seen anything like him in 50 years"

Ansu Fati made his debut for the Barcelona first team on Sunday against Betis at just 16-years-old. His very first coach, José Luis Pérez Mena, who worked with him in Seville, said the day after Fati's debut that in his entire coaching career he'd never seen "anybody like him".

Ansu Fati not even nervous ahead of Barcelona debut

Speaking to agency EFE, the director of the Herrera football academy in Seville, which has trained players who have gone on to play for professional clubs throughout Spain and beyond, including Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid, highlighted Ansu Fati's strength of character. "Before the game, when I spoke to him, he wasn't even nervous".

Pérez Mena recalled when Fati arrived at the football academy in 2007. "In Guinea he was used to playing with balls made of rags, but when he got a real ball for the first time it was incredible to see him". The youngster made an instant impact, playing against boys older than him, and leading to scouts from various teams coming regularly to Herrera to see him.

"I've been in the football game for 50 years and I've never seen anything like him" said the director. "He's got huge personality, he doesn't fear anyone and you only need to see him on the pitch to see that", said Pérez Mena.

source: https://en.as.com/en/2019/08/27/football/1566894788_729638.html

Just now, RobboEFC said:

De Vrij. savic est le 4ème choix ou pire à Atletico alors que De Vrij est le deuxième ou le troisième et l'Inter devrait troquer un 3 en retour cette saison 

Devrij 0 minutes and savic 190minutes pourtant 

4 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Devrij 0 minutes and savic 190minutes pourtant 

"Lightning news a few minutes before the Inter-Lecce kick-off whistle : compared to what was announced in the official formations in fact, at the center of Antonio Conte 's defense there will be no Stefan De Vrij , but rather Andrea Ranocchia. The Dutchman has indeed suffered a muscle discomfort during warm-up exercises and for this he had to forfeit the match."

Savic is getting gametime while Felipe & Hermoso adjust to Simeones tactics, Atleticos strongest cb pairing is Hermoso and Giminez imo

19 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Pérez Mena [Ansu Fati's first coach]: "I've been in the football game for 50 years and I've never seen anything like him"

Barcelona's latest sensation "doesn't fear anybody" and has a "huge personality" according to the director of the Herrera football academy in Seville.

Ansu Fati's first coach: "I've never seen anything like him in 50 years"

Ansu Fati made his debut for the Barcelona first team on Sunday against Betis at just 16-years-old. His very first coach, José Luis Pérez Mena, who worked with him in Seville, said the day after Fati's debut that in his entire coaching career he'd never seen "anybody like him".

Ansu Fati not even nervous ahead of Barcelona debut

Speaking to agency EFE, the director of the Herrera football academy in Seville, which has trained players who have gone on to play for professional clubs throughout Spain and beyond, including Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid, highlighted Ansu Fati's strength of character. "Before the game, when I spoke to him, he wasn't even nervous".

Pérez Mena recalled when Fati arrived at the football academy in 2007. "In Guinea he was used to playing with balls made of rags, but when he got a real ball for the first time it was incredible to see him". The youngster made an instant impact, playing against boys older than him, and leading to scouts from various teams coming regularly to Herrera to see him.

"I've been in the football game for 50 years and I've never seen anything like him" said the director. "He's got huge personality, he doesn't fear anyone and you only need to see him on the pitch to see that", said Pérez Mena.

source: https://en.as.com/en/2019/08/27/football/1566894788_729638.html

Fingers crossed,then.His value has been doubled from 120k to 240k in the last few hours

Premier League Injury Information

Player: Kyle Walker-Peters
Injury: Hamstring Injury

Player: Javier Hernandez
Injury: Knee Injury

Player: Anthony Martial
Injury: Thigh Injury

Player: Tanguy NDombele
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Michail Antonio
Injury: Hamstring Injury

Player: Luke Shaw
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Charlie Daniels
Injury: Patella Dislocation

Moussa Djenepo

Other

14/09/2019

Ryan Bertrand

Ankle/Foot Injury

31/08/2019

Troy Deeney

Knee Injury

No Return Date    

St-Maximin., Yedlin, Dwight Gale , Andy Carroll, Bissouma and Naby Keita all due back 14September

Luke Shaw  Due back 22 September, Tierney, Mavropanos and, Bellerin Due back 30 September

D Brooks (ankle ligaments) and Gosling (Pelvic Injury) Due back 22 September