Other

14/09/2019

Ryan Bertrand

Ankle/Foot Injury

31/08/2019

Troy Deeney

Knee Injury

No Return Date    

St-Maximin., Yedlin, Dwight Gale , Andy Carroll, Bissouma and Naby Keita all due back 14September

Luke Shaw  Due back 22 September, Tierney, Mavropanos and, Bellerin Due back 30 September

D Brooks (ankle ligaments) and Gosling (Pelvic Injury) Due back 22 September

Nice. Any leeds united news though? 🙂

15 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

You did mention ''Allison'' it's an automatic transmission for trucks.. Liverpool goalkeeper is not Allison it's Alisson

Well il be damned! As a truck driver by trade I’m disgusted at myself for not making that connection! Thanks for the correction 👍🏻

On 8/30/2019 at 2:40 PM, safir6 said:

Nice. Any leeds united news though? 🙂

No, Premier and some Bundasliga take up too much of my time as it is BUT LU are doing quite well-not much to report injury wise.

I can say Kalvin Phillips is playing last two matches with injuries and I think he should be rested. Safir6 are u a LU supporter by any chance??

On 8/30/2019 at 9:32 PM, maurito said:

Richarlison, oyarzabal chiesa. Who and why

I could be wrong but think chiesa had the second highest shots off target stat last season, Ronaldo being first. He also loses the ball alot. I hope this doesn't happen but feel like if he moves to juventus he could end up another cuadrado or bernadeshi. The good thing is his dad's his agent and is a previous Fiorentina player so high chance he won't push for a move at all or until he's ready. 

As an Everton fan I was surprised when richarlison got 90,14 goals is a brilliant return but he's got alot of issues to his game. His decision making, passing and overall pitch presence can be poor at times. He's also being used on the right when his best position is left wing which is negatively impacting his game. Even though he's 2 footed he's strongest on the left where he often cuts inside onto his right foot. He has all the makings of a top prem attacker & starter for Brazil but just needs to develop more. Iwobi and kean should create alot more space for him this season. 

Even though I think richarlison has a huge future I'd personally go oyarzabal, he's linked to City and suits peps style, his only negative I've seen is crossing which makes him the closest to the finished article out of the 3. He's the likeliest to get a big move imo

14 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

No, Premier and some Bundasliga take up too much of my time as it is BUT LU are doing quite well-not much to report injury wise.

I can say Kalvin Phillips is playing last two matches with injuries and I think he should be rested. Safir6 are u a LU supporter by any chance??

Just curious about Bielsa and if he is any good hahaha

5 hours ago, Cdog said:

Joe Gomez or b pavard? Leaning to Gomez, what his ceiling for rating? 

I would choose B.Pavard: I think he can rise quicker than J.Gomez, as he will probably get more game at Bayern than J.Gomez will get at Liverpool.

3 hours ago, Matthaios96 said:

Who’s better, Hazard or Griezmann?

I'm leaning towards E.Hazard, even though there is very little between them, and E.Hazard hasn't shown what he can do yet, at RM.

In Barca's last game, the two youngsters and FJD played better than A.Greizmann but in his defense he didn't get much service: this may be a problem until Messi returns, or until EV plays a more creative team/formation to suit A. Griezmann more.

On 8/30/2019 at 9:32 PM, maurito said:

Richarlison, oyarzabal chiesa. Who and why

RobboEFC gave you a very good analysis of these players.

Although I would personally rank them in this order: Oyarzabal, Chiesa, then Richarlison.

I think in the long term if the first 2 can get a move to a bigger club (City/Juve), they can possibly become even better. Richa seems a more limited player compared to the other two.

16 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

I could be wrong but think chiesa had the second highest shots off target stat last season, Ronaldo being first. He also loses the ball alot. I hope this doesn't happen but feel like if he moves to juventus he could end up another cuadrado or bernadeshi. The good thing is his dad's his agent and is a previous Fiorentina player so high chance he won't push for a move at all or until he's ready. 

As an Everton fan I was surprised when richarlison got 90,14 goals is a brilliant return but he's got alot of issues to his game. His decision making, passing and overall pitch presence can be poor at times. He's also being used on the right when his best position is left wing which is negatively impacting his game. Even though he's 2 footed he's strongest on the left where he often cuts inside onto his right foot. He has all the makings of a top prem attacker & starter for Brazil but just needs to develop more. Iwobi and kean should create alot more space for him this season. 

Even though I think richarlison has a huge future I'd personally go oyarzabal, he's linked to City and suits peps style, his only negative I've seen is crossing which makes him the closest to the finished article out of the 3. He's the likeliest to get a big move imo

Thanks. But if oyarzabal doesn't go to the man city?  He is always superior to the two?

1 hour ago, maurito said:

Thanks. But if oyarzabal doesn't go to the man city?  He is always superior to the two?

Soccer manager caps ratings depending on what team the players at and how the team is performing. Vardy, Gylfi are the best 2 examples. If they played for better teams they'd both likely be 92+ by now. If Chiesa & Oyarzabal stay at their clubs their ratings can only go so high. Predicting transfers probably a year before they happen is impossible so just go for the best current player out of the 3 which is oyarzabal. If he somehow doesn't move next season sell, same would apply to chiesa if he didn't move or richarlison if Everton don't finish top 6

50 minutes ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

Why didn't Mason Greenwood get a rise in the PL review? Should get a belated one

The review was done before the season started, he only made his debut last month so too soon for a rise. I'd guess he'll probably get one October/November

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Anyone ?

I say A.Diallo. he is younger, is the captain of the French Under 21 side, will probably replace T.Silva at PSG, and he is versatile.

N.Ake will be 25 soon. I would have thought by now he'd be playing for a better side than Bournemouth (such as a Leicester/Chelsea or even Arsenal) if he was really any good.