Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

The review was done before the season started, he only made his debut last month so too soon for a rise. I'd guess he'll probably get one October/November

No.. He made his debut in the CL away to PSG last season and played 90 mins against Cardiff. 4 apps in total last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I say A.Diallo, is younger, is the captain of the French Under 21 side, will probably replace T.Silva at PSG, and he is versatile.

N.Ake will be 25 soon. I would have thought by now he'd be playing for a better side than Bournemouth (such as a Leicester/Chelsea or even Arsenal) if he was really that good. 

I agree with the above ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Which 90 rated midfielders and forwards should I sell below?

I have too many players with concerns :(

 

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 22.36.33.png

Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

I'm thinking Guedes, Suarez, James Rodriguez, Alli, Martial & Piatek.

I'm thinking to sell 4 players at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 2:59 PM, gAv Gav said:

Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

I'm thinking Guedes, Suarez, James Rodriguez, Alli, Martial & Piatek.

I'm thinking to sell 4 players at least.

I would keep A.Martial instead you could sell M.Asensio or Richarlison, and I suppose Dele Alli as well.

D.Alli is english, and still youngish, with enough game time this season he will possibly (be lucky to) keep his rating of 92, but I don't think he can rise above anytime in the future if he keeps up his poor form.

A.Martial will get more game time now with R.Lukaku gone. Individually, A.Martal has done well for Manchester United since OGS took charge, also he is more clinical than Rashford in front of goal. 

Edited by Milanista1
RobboEFC updated me on Dele Alli's yearly form (didn't know he was playing that bad).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, safir6 said:

Just curious about Bielsa and if he is any good hahaha

Well Safir6:-  Tactically he's absolutely top class and he has turned a team of mediocre middle of the championship players into:- (So Far) an almost worthy of being premiership players. Almost is a very large word tho... They create more chances than u would hope to dream of but miss the vast majority of the chances, woefully at times and that after "murdering" most oppositions in midfield. 

He has coached them to a high standard but they are mostly still short of what it takes for me. Nketiah and Helda Costa look to be possibly the answer but at the moment Bielsa likes one up top and Bamford has no idea how to play as a genuine CF. At the moment Bielsa is persevering with these same tactics. I'm hoping this will change but it's frustrating....

Bielsa is said to prefer a small squad but I wonder if this is an excuse and that he just hasn't been given sufficient financial resources to get into the premiership. Kalvin Phillips and Pablo Hernandez have the required class but others are needed to change/ improve to make the jump.

Betfair have Leeds as odds-on favourites for promotion and also favourites to win the title but I wouldn't take those odds without something BIG changes on the pitch. For me, they are more probable, as  things stand, to duplicate last seasons "close but not close enough". Small squads tire in the punishing fixture English Championship and we are "smaller" than last season. You never know at some point he may change the formation and Nketiah and Helder Costa may turn out to be a top notch pairing, We'll see ..... and we hope of course...

Premiership Injuries

Player: Alexandre Lacazette
Injury: Cramp

Player: Jordan Henderson
Injury: Dead Leg

Player: Eric Dier
Injury: Hip Injury

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle strain

Player: Aymeric Laporte
Injury: Knee Injury

Moussa Djenepo

 

Muscular Injury

14/09/2019

 

Ruled Out

 

 

Leandro Trossard

 

Knock

No Return Date

Currently Being Assessed

25%

Gbamin Tendon  6/8weeks

 

 

 

 

 

                         

Henderson NOW OK, Diago Dalot Fabian Schar, &T Ndombele  ALL 14 Sept, Matt Ritchie 2nd November,
 

The following notification and many others have recently been arriving in my notifications icon on the top line above. These are not notifications that should arrive there. Can Cam or any other admin please see if u can stop them arriving there ? :-

thorgan lesar and Cam Lucas commented on Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Maybe you could offer a new contract to D.Alli in order to increase his morale. D.Alli is english, and still youngish, so I'm sure with enough game time this season he will be able to keep his rating of 92, plus I think he is a sure starter for England. 

A.Martial will get more game time now with R.Lukaku gone. Individually, A.Martal has done well for Manchester United since OGS took charge, also he is more clinical than Rashford in front of goal.

English midfielders who've been better than Alli the past year:

Mount, Loftus Cheek, Rice, Henderson, Delph, Milner, Maddison, Winks, Grealish. Probably missed out a bunch. 

As an attacking mid he's not even top 3 (Maddison, Grealish, Mount),i hope he regains his form but right now he's spurs worst midfielder and definitely doesn't deserve an England call up. 

I agree with Martial, his best position is striker so will improve playing there finally. 

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

I'm thinking Guedes, Suarez, James Rodriguez, Alli, Martial & Piatek.

I'm thinking to sell 4 players at least.

I posted mine on the previous page, I feel Alli, Asensio and Suarez are players everyone should be selling. Asensio is now competing with Junior, Rodrygo, Hazard, Bale, Isco (fairly sure he was played on the left recently) plus more so his gametime when fit will be limited. Suarez is long overdue a -2, his stats for Barca hide how poor he is now. I think Barcelonas strongest attack is Griezmann on the left, Messi cf and Dembele on the right 

 

5 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

No.. He made his debut in the CL away to PSG last season and played 90 mins against Cardiff. 4 apps in total last season.

Maybe he should've got a +2 then, but to get any higher he needs to play alot more games Imo. SM might bump him up to 80+ just because of the hype though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Well Safir6:-  Tactically he's absolutely top class and he has turned a team of mediocre middle of the championship players into:- (So Far) an almost worthy of being premiership players. Almost is a very large word tho... They create more chances than u would hope to dream of but miss the vast majority of the chances, woefully at times and that after "murdering" most oppositions in midfield. 

He has coached them to a high standard but they are mostly still short of what it takes for me. Nketiah and Helda Costa look to be possibly the answer but at the moment Bielsa likes one up top and Bamford has no idea how to play as a genuine CF. At the moment Bielsa is persevering with these same tactics. I'm hoping this will change but it's frustrating....

Bielsa is said to prefer a small squad but I wonder if this is an excuse and that he just hasn't been given sufficient financial resources to get into the premiership. Kalvin Phillips and Pablo Hernandez have the required class but others are needed to change/ improve to make the jump.

Betfair have Leeds as odds-on favourites for promotion and also favourites to win the title but I wouldn't take those odds without something BIG changes on the pitch. For me, they are more probable, as  things stand, to duplicate last seasons "close but not close enough". Small squads tire in the punishing fixture English Championship and we are "smaller" than last season. You never know at some point he may change the formation and Nketiah and Helder Costa may turn out to be a top notch pairing, We'll see ..... and we hope of course...

Premiership Injuries

Player: Alexandre Lacazette
Injury: Cramp

Player: Jordan Henderson
Injury: Dead Leg

Player: Eric Dier
Injury: Hip Injury

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle strain

Player: Aymeric Laporte
Injury: Knee Injury

Moussa Djenepo

 

Muscular Injury

14/09/2019

 

Ruled Out

 

 

Leandro Trossard

 

Knock

No Return Date

Currently Being Assessed

25%

Gbamin Tendon  6/8weeks

 

 

 

 

 

                         

Henderson NOW OK, Diago Dalot Fabian Schar, &T Ndombele  ALL 14 Sept, Matt Ritchie 2nd November,
 

Good response 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Should i sell Dalot? 

Nope because he is still young, and has much time to improve. Getting a good amount of playing time will probably be an issue at Man United (AWB and L.Shaw are ahead of him in the peakng order). 

Nevertheless he has potential, can play in multiple positions (RB/LB/RM) and has what MU has been lacking: attacking drive, technique, dribbling and delivery. With experience I'm sure he will also improve the defensive side of his game as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Would you take ake or elvedi?

Elvedi, could easily be 91+ in a few seasons while Akes still at Bournemouth capped to 89.the prem has a ton of quality cbs so moves will be tough for him unless he improves even more. 

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kimpembe or upamecano + Money?

Upamecano as he's better

2 hours ago, jlammy said:

Salah or Sterling?

Sterling, 3 year age gap plus he has improved massively under pep. Has it in him to be a 20+ goal a season winger for the next 8+ years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kimpembe or upamecano + Money?

I would certainly choose Upamecano + 💰

RB Leipzig have also made a great start to the season.

12 hours ago, jlammy said:

Salah or Sterling?

R.Sterling (94) is younger, so has that advantage over Salah even though M.Salah (95) is rated one higher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I'm guessing it's the Korean league because TM Costa has made a list of risers from that league on his 'X Files' thread. 

Back in August he did the same for players from the Brasileiro Série A.

Korean league is done...i posted the finished results.

Brazil was overdue...it was luck ;)

No idea atm which league is next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 8/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, Soccahappy said:

Brazil Players I've just bid for:-

THULER, Matheus @ Flamengo £400k -  Not reviewed so far

SOTELDO, Yeferson @ Santos  £2.2M -  +2 to 85 

ANTONY, Matheus@ Sao Paulo £1.0M - +10 to 83

PEDRINHO, Delmino @ Corinthians £5.0M -  +2 to 87

Not bad! 😃

On 8/22/2019 at 3:40 PM, TMNT said:

Are you expecting decent price rises for Pedrinho and Soteldo? What are you predicting?

 

On 8/22/2019 at 3:43 PM, Soccahappy said:

decent rises for all I'm sure, unless SM miss them.

 

On 8/23/2019 at 1:15 PM, RayNFFC said:

My predictions would be

Pedrinho +1 (would prefer a +2 but SM so unpredictable)

Soteldo +2 (70%) +3 (30%)

Nice One RayNFFC!

On 9/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Anyone ?

Diallo I agree with Milanista

16 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kimpembe or upamecano + Money?

Upamecano  I agree with RobboEFC

Premiership Injuries

Player: Mateo Kovacic
Injury: Achilles Injury

Player: Alexandre Lacazette
Injury: Iliotibial Band Syndrome

Player: Joseph Willock
Injury: Calf Injury

Player: Aaron Wan-Bissaka
Injury: Back Injury

Hope I can get some further Information on duration of injury before return to fitness for these when it becomes available...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

I'm seeing he is injured. Something serious?

Hi Yuasa :- He has (or had) a knee injury because a week or so ago, he was expected to be back in training by 30 August. He's missed all 3 matches so far & also pre-season training from End of July. So putting 2 & 2 together he's doing his pre-season fitness now I guess. Hope it helps ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi Yuasa :- He has (or had) a knee injury because a week or so ago, he was expected to be back in training by 30 August. He's missed all 3 matches so far & also pre-season training from End of July. So putting 2 & 2 together he's doing his pre-season fitness now I guess. Hope it helps ...

hi Socca, thanks for you explanation. The most important thing is he is not seriously injured and he won't lost a lot season's part.  reading  your explanation i think he will return soon to play, so i can make the deal. 
Thank you and all the users who answer 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...