Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

50 minutes ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

Why didn't Mason Greenwood get a rise in the PL review? Should get a belated one

The review was done before the season started, he only made his debut last month so too soon for a rise. I'd guess he'll probably get one October/November

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Anyone ?

I say A.Diallo. he is younger, is the captain of the French Under 21 side, will probably replace T.Silva at PSG, and he is versatile.

N.Ake will be 25 soon. I would have thought by now he'd be playing for a better side than Bournemouth (such as a Leicester/Chelsea or even Arsenal) if he was really any good. 

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I say A.Diallo, is younger, is the captain of the French Under 21 side, will probably replace T.Silva at PSG, and he is versatile.

N.Ake will be 25 soon. I would have thought by now he'd be playing for a better side than Bournemouth (such as a Leicester/Chelsea or even Arsenal) if he was really that good. 

I agree with the above ^

16 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Which 90 rated midfielders and forwards should I sell below?

I have too many players with concerns :(

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 22.36.33.png

Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

I'm thinking Guedes, Suarez, James Rodriguez, Alli, Martial & Piatek.

I'm thinking to sell 4 players at least.

On 9/2/2019 at 2:59 PM, gAv Gav said:

I would keep A.Martial instead you could sell M.Asensio or Richarlison, and I suppose Dele Alli as well.

D.Alli is english, and still youngish, with enough game time this season he will possibly (be lucky to) keep his rating of 92, but I don't think he can rise above anytime in the future if he keeps up his poor form.

A.Martial will get more game time now with R.Lukaku gone. Individually, A.Martal has done well for Manchester United since OGS took charge, also he is more clinical than Rashford in front of goal. 

Edited by Milanista1
RobboEFC updated me on Dele Alli's yearly form (didn't know he was playing that bad).

On 9/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, safir6 said:

Just curious about Bielsa and if he is any good hahaha

Well Safir6:-  Tactically he's absolutely top class and he has turned a team of mediocre middle of the championship players into:- (So Far) an almost worthy of being premiership players. Almost is a very large word tho... They create more chances than u would hope to dream of but miss the vast majority of the chances, woefully at times and that after "murdering" most oppositions in midfield. 

He has coached them to a high standard but they are mostly still short of what it takes for me. Nketiah and Helda Costa look to be possibly the answer but at the moment Bielsa likes one up top and Bamford has no idea how to play as a genuine CF. At the moment Bielsa is persevering with these same tactics. I'm hoping this will change but it's frustrating....

Bielsa is said to prefer a small squad but I wonder if this is an excuse and that he just hasn't been given sufficient financial resources to get into the premiership. Kalvin Phillips and Pablo Hernandez have the required class but others are needed to change/ improve to make the jump.

Betfair have Leeds as odds-on favourites for promotion and also favourites to win the title but I wouldn't take those odds without something BIG changes on the pitch. For me, they are more probable, as  things stand, to duplicate last seasons "close but not close enough". Small squads tire in the punishing fixture English Championship and we are "smaller" than last season. You never know at some point he may change the formation and Nketiah and Helder Costa may turn out to be a top notch pairing, We'll see ..... and we hope of course...

Premiership Injuries

Player: Alexandre Lacazette
Injury: Cramp

Player: Jordan Henderson
Injury: Dead Leg

Player: Eric Dier
Injury: Hip Injury

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle strain

Player: Aymeric Laporte
Injury: Knee Injury

Moussa Djenepo

Muscular Injury

14/09/2019

Ruled Out

Leandro Trossard

Knock

No Return Date

Currently Being Assessed

25%

Gbamin Tendon  6/8weeks

Henderson NOW OK, Diago Dalot Fabian Schar, &T Ndombele  ALL 14 Sept, Matt Ritchie 2nd November,

The following notification and many others have recently been arriving in my notifications icon on the top line above. These are not notifications that should arrive there. Can Cam or any other admin please see if u can stop them arriving there ? :-

thorgan lesar and Cam Lucas commented on Belgian football (Season '19-'20) + 22 other countries (for example The Netherlands)

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Maybe you could offer a new contract to D.Alli in order to increase his morale. D.Alli is english, and still youngish, so I'm sure with enough game time this season he will be able to keep his rating of 92, plus I think he is a sure starter for England. 

A.Martial will get more game time now with R.Lukaku gone. Individually, A.Martal has done well for Manchester United since OGS took charge, also he is more clinical than Rashford in front of goal.

English midfielders who've been better than Alli the past year:

Mount, Loftus Cheek, Rice, Henderson, Delph, Milner, Maddison, Winks, Grealish. Probably missed out a bunch. 

As an attacking mid he's not even top 3 (Maddison, Grealish, Mount),i hope he regains his form but right now he's spurs worst midfielder and definitely doesn't deserve an England call up. 

I agree with Martial, his best position is striker so will improve playing there finally. 

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

I posted mine on the previous page, I feel Alli, Asensio and Suarez are players everyone should be selling. Asensio is now competing with Junior, Rodrygo, Hazard, Bale, Isco (fairly sure he was played on the left recently) plus more so his gametime when fit will be limited. Suarez is long overdue a -2, his stats for Barca hide how poor he is now. I think Barcelonas strongest attack is Griezmann on the left, Messi cf and Dembele on the right 

5 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

No.. He made his debut in the CL away to PSG last season and played 90 mins against Cardiff. 4 apps in total last season.

Maybe he should've got a +2 then, but to get any higher he needs to play alot more games Imo. SM might bump him up to 80+ just because of the hype though 

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Well Safir6:-  Tactically he's absolutely top class and he has turned a team of mediocre middle of the championship players into:- (So Far) an almost worthy of being premiership players. Almost is a very large word tho... They create more chances than u would hope to dream of but miss the vast majority of the chances, woefully at times and that after "murdering" most oppositions in midfield. 

He has coached them to a high standard but they are mostly still short of what it takes for me. Nketiah and Helda Costa look to be possibly the answer but at the moment Bielsa likes one up top and Bamford has no idea how to play as a genuine CF. At the moment Bielsa is persevering with these same tactics. I'm hoping this will change but it's frustrating....

Bielsa is said to prefer a small squad but I wonder if this is an excuse and that he just hasn't been given sufficient financial resources to get into the premiership. Kalvin Phillips and Pablo Hernandez have the required class but others are needed to change/ improve to make the jump.

Betfair have Leeds as odds-on favourites for promotion and also favourites to win the title but I wouldn't take those odds without something BIG changes on the pitch. For me, they are more probable, as  things stand, to duplicate last seasons "close but not close enough". Small squads tire in the punishing fixture English Championship and we are "smaller" than last season. You never know at some point he may change the formation and Nketiah and Helder Costa may turn out to be a top notch pairing, We'll see ..... and we hope of course...

Premiership Injuries

Player: Alexandre Lacazette
Injury: Cramp

Player: Jordan Henderson
Injury: Dead Leg

Player: Eric Dier
Injury: Hip Injury

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle strain

Player: Aymeric Laporte
Injury: Knee Injury

Moussa Djenepo

Muscular Injury

14/09/2019

Ruled Out

Leandro Trossard

Knock

No Return Date

Currently Being Assessed

25%

Gbamin Tendon  6/8weeks

Henderson NOW OK, Diago Dalot Fabian Schar, &T Ndombele  ALL 14 Sept, Matt Ritchie 2nd November,

Good response 

4 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Should i sell Dalot? 

Nope because he is still young, and has much time to improve. Getting a good amount of playing time will probably be an issue at Man United (AWB and L.Shaw are ahead of him in the peakng order). 

Nevertheless he has potential, can play in multiple positions (RB/LB/RM) and has what MU has been lacking: attacking drive, technique, dribbling and delivery. With experience I'm sure he will also improve the defensive side of his game as well. 

18 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Would you take ake or elvedi?

Elvedi, could easily be 91+ in a few seasons while Akes still at Bournemouth capped to 89.the prem has a ton of quality cbs so moves will be tough for him unless he improves even more. 

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kimpembe or upamecano + Money?

Upamecano as he's better

2 hours ago, jlammy said:

Salah or Sterling?

Sterling, 3 year age gap plus he has improved massively under pep. Has it in him to be a 20+ goal a season winger for the next 8+ years

13 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kimpembe or upamecano + Money?

I would certainly choose Upamecano + 💰

RB Leipzig have also made a great start to the season.

12 hours ago, jlammy said:

Salah or Sterling?

R.Sterling (94) is younger, so has that advantage over Salah even though M.Salah (95) is rated one higher.