Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Niguez + mahrez for pogba it's interesting ?

Definitely Pogba, SM seem to love hype, fairly confident Pogba will leave next summer as he will have a year left on his contract and under Mino Raiola he's likely to just run down his contract if no transfer is agreed. 

23 hours ago, jlammy said:

Salah or Sterling?

Similar output, and they're at two of the best teams in the world, Sterling better national side and younger, and seems to also that Sterling is improving consistently whereas I think maybe Salah has already peaked. So I'd say Sterling. 

On 9/3/2019 at 11:14 PM, Yuasa said:

Kimpembe or upamecano + Money?

Upamecano already better, as well being likely to get a lot more minutes under his belt this year. He did only play 15 games last year due to injury but Leipzig conceded the least goals in the Bundesliga last season. Konate better than both though. 

On 9/3/2019 at 3:22 PM, liamgriff said:

Should i sell Dalot? 

Depends on who else is available / how restricted you are by cash, he would not be a priority for me but that depends on the competitiveness of the game world.

On 9/3/2019 at 8:39 AM, olivier 1 said:

Would you take ake or elvedi?

Ake is a bit too light weight for me, Elvedi is younger and much more versatile (even though of late he does only play CB so he could lose his RB/LB positioning, so don't let that be too much of a deciding factor in your decision). 

34 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Mason Mount must buy? 84 rating and has played 4 full games with Chelsea this season. 

Very much part of Lampard's plans. Has been one of the rare bright sparks to Chelsea's start to the season. No brainer i'd say.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:03 PM, PeligroPeligroso said:

Mason Mount must buy? 84 rating and has played 4 full games with Chelsea this season. 

Yes he is. He has made a great start to his Chelsea career. F.L very much believes in him, so if he can stay fit then I'm sure he will see a lot of game time and get a nice with that.

On 9/5/2019 at 4:46 PM, Jaachinma said:

Guys,

What do you think of giving up Matteo Politano(Inter) for Mikel Oyazarbal(R.Sociedad)?

What are their potentials rating wise?

Go for it. In my opinion M.Oyazarbal is the better player. He has recently been called up to the National squad for Spain's upcoming Euro games..

M.Politano: 91+ (possibly).

M.Oyazarbal 92+ (only if he moves to one of the bigger clubs, and performs well). 

20 minutes ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Opinions please guys, Bale and Maguire or Frenkie De Jong? I have De jong

Tempting offer,but I'd keep Frenkie.

Bale can only go downwards rating wise,with age not on his side too.

Maguire's a decent player but he's still got to prove himself in United,especially an unfavourable start for the red devils.

De Jong's performance for both club and country would surely be on the rise.He's young too

On 9/5/2019 at 1:38 AM, Mickbor59 said:

Niguez + mahrez for pogba it's interesting ?

Nope if you have to lose the duo

1 hour ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Bale is performing well so for short term yes but for long term maybe you can ask another player instead of bale.

4 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Ter Stegen Or Oblak

Maybe oblak for now

51 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Kouli or Hummels + Cancelo? Cancelo is my third choice full-back (Varane/Kimmich on right and Alaba/Alba on left), but these five are the only players I have at D(RL). 

Koulibaly easily imo, Hummels gradually on his way down and I don't see Cancelo reaching anywhere near Kimmich levels

4 hours ago, maurito said:

I need a cb under 22..who between upamecano(many injuries) milenkovic(he plays more rb) konate(many doubts) or kabak? 

Konate played 28 games with Leipzig having the best defence in the Bundesliga, easy choice for me

23 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Ter Stegen Or Oblak

Oblak 

On 9/7/2019 at 2:32 PM, Armageddon2872 said:

FdJ 

On 9/5/2019 at 4:46 PM, Jaachinma said:

Guys,

What do you think of giving up Matteo Politano(Inter) for Mikel Oyazarbal(R.Sociedad)?

What are their potentials rating wise?

Oyarzabal better currently and considerably higher potential 

On 9/5/2019 at 5:03 PM, PeligroPeligroso said:

Yes will reach 87/88 easily come Dec/Jan changes

5 hours ago, jlammy said:

Kouli or Hummels + Cancelo? Cancelo is my third choice full-back (Varane/Kimmich on right and Alaba/Alba on left), but these five are the only players I have at D(RL). 

Koulibaly is the better option here. Make sure you have a young rising RB (just in case Varane loses his RB position in the future). I recommend L.Klostermann, D.Calabria, or Sergio Dest... 

8 hours ago, maurito said:

I need a cb under 22..who between upamecano(many injuries) milenkovic(he plays more rb) konate(many doubts) or kabak? 

As SamFarrow has said Konate is the best option.

I hope RB Leipzig can do well against BM in the next matchday, so they can stay at the top of the table.

Anyone know of Dinamo Zagreb's CF:Bruno Petkovic (24, 83)?

He played well on his debut for the Croation National Side. With M.Mandzukic now retired I'm sure he will get more opportunities with Croatia. He's a late bloomer (a mix of a faster Giroud and Zlatan, I read).

Could be a very good riser if nothing else. We will have to wait and see how he fares in the CL.

7 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Take the deal, would be mad not to considering how good FDJ is

Meh, it is risky, De Jong is not performing as good as expected, Rakitic is on the bench and Barcelona in a several decline. It may take long until Frenkie gets a serious increase in his rating and Rakitic will get 91-92 in his next update. 

Anyways if you are a patient person and rely on frenkie it may be a good long-run deal. 

On 9/9/2019 at 4:35 AM, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

I have Pjanic and they offer me Frankie De Jong and Rakitic for him, do I stay with Pjanic or do I do the business?

I agree with the others in that FDJ and Raki is the better long term option. 'Do the business'. 😌

Pjanic probably only has another 4-5 years left at the highest level anyways.