Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

On 10/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, would you give B. Silva for G. Jesus + Melo Arthur/Donny van de beek?

 

Also would you give J. Matip+ T. Partey for M De Ligt?

Really hard, but i prefer the duo. Arthur could be 93/94 in future.

 

I've heard that Partey is playng so well, another hard one. Its depends of your necessity on the pitch. I'd go for the duo also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Any guidance on this starting lineup and the formation / tactics I should use. This is a very competitive GW. I am in division 2 aiming for promotion I would argue this lineup is probably joint 2nd in my division but last season I finished 10th playing 3-4-2-1 so I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

Screenshot_20191022-182934_SM Worlds.jpg

I've saw someone using this formation in the second half and losing.

 

Others teams are better than yours? If yes, use 433B, Agressive, defensive, mixed, on flanks, fast, all pitch, mark counter attack, PM and reference. Dont forget to use arrows down in CBs, in CDM and in a CM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I am in a cant buy over 85 setup with a squad cap. The problem is I have to now decide between two goalkeepers on which one to keep.

 

I bought Juan Musso @ 83 and he got a +3 to 86.

I also bought Dominik Livavkovic @ 84 he got a +2 to 86

I only have enough room for one of them.

 

Who to chose? And why.

Livakovic...praised by Iker Casillas. He is now Croatia NT starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I am in a cant buy over 85 setup with a squad cap. The problem is I have to now decide between two goalkeepers on which one to keep.

 

I bought Juan Musso @ 83 and he got a +3 to 86.

I also bought Dominik Livavkovic @ 84 he got a +2 to 86

I only have enough room for one of them.

 

Who to chose? And why.

 

23 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Livakovic...praised by Iker Casillas. He is now Croatia NT starter.

I don't know Livakovic so well, I know he's good and is a starter for Croatia.

I would go for Musso, he plays in Serie A, he has always good performances for Udinese (at the moment is the best defense of the league), I red that Inter is interested in him for the future.

But I would wait the opinion of other experts that know better than me Livakovic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier Injuries

(more recent towards bottom)

Player: Kyle Walker
Injury: Illness

Player: Nicolas Otamendi
Injury: Knock

Player: Oleksandr Zinchenko
Injury: Knee Injury

Player: Nemanja Matic
Injury: Undisclosed

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle Ligament Injury

Player: Mohamed Salah
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: Xherdan Shaqiri
Injury: Calf Strain

Player: Joel Matip
Injury: Knee Injury

Player: Trent Alexander-Arnold
Injury: Illness

Player: Cesar Azpilicueta
Injury: Knock

Player: Ross Barkley
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: N'Golo Kante
Injury: Groin Strain

Player: Emerson Palmieri dos Santos
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Christian Eriksen
Injury: Dead Leg

T.Alexander-Arnold will miss midweek game at least, tho Salah has travelled & may play. Shaqri back 10Nov.

Chelsea: R. Loftus-Cheek & Christensen out while 2nd Nov, Kante & Barkley 26 Oct. Rudigar back in training. 

Ryan Sessegnon out while 3Nov. Leroy Sane out while 18 Jan 20. Pogba 10 Nov. I Hayden 2nd Nov. Ben Godfrey and Pedro Neto 27 Oct. Cresswell 26 Oct. Walker played last night 90mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Premier Injuries

(more recent towards bottom)

Player: Kyle Walker
Injury: Illness

Player: Nicolas Otamendi
Injury: Knock

Player: Oleksandr Zinchenko
Injury: Knee Injury

Player: Nemanja Matic
Injury: Undisclosed

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle Ligament Injury

Player: Mohamed Salah
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: Xherdan Shaqiri
Injury: Calf Strain

Player: Joel Matip
Injury: Knee Injury

Player: Trent Alexander-Arnold
Injury: Illness

Player: Cesar Azpilicueta
Injury: Knock

Player: Ross Barkley
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: N'Golo Kante
Injury: Groin Strain

Player: Emerson Palmieri dos Santos
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Christian Eriksen
Injury: Dead Leg

T.Alexander-Arnold will miss midweek game at least, tho Salah has travelled & may play. Shaqri back 10Nov.

Chelsea: R. Loftus-Cheek & Christensen out while 2nd Nov, Kante & Barkley 26 Oct. Rudigar back in training. 

Ryan Sessegnon out while 3Nov. Leroy Sane out while 18 Jan 20. Pogba 10 Nov. I Hayden 2nd Nov. Ben Godfrey and Pedro Neto 27 Oct. Cresswell 26 Oct. Walker played last night 90mins.

Thanks for your report, but yesterday I saw Manchester City - Atalanta (sigh) and I can update:

K. Walker and Otamendi are back, both played the match, the first for the whole match, the second for 20 minutes. 

Rodri got injured, harmstring but is nothing serious, Guardiola told he should be back in a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zsp2 said:

 

I don't know Livakovic so well, I know he's good and is a starter for Croatia.

I would go for Musso, he plays in Serie A, he has always good performances for Udinese (at the moment is the best defense of the league), I red that Inter is interested in him for the future.

But I would wait the opinion of other experts that know better than me Livakovic.

 

Same here for Musso. I will take a look ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

Mbappe, Sterling, Salah - Pick one, who to buy?

He is the youngest out of the three.

 I believe if he and PSG can mount a serious/winning CL challenge season after season then I have much hope that he can rise to/even go above M.Salah's rating in the later future.

Although who's knows if he will remain at PSG throughout his career. It won't be easy for him to move away, unless he can force a move away. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

He is the youngest out of the three.

 I believe if he and PSG can mount a serious/winning CL challenge season after season then I have much hope that he can rise to/even go above M.Salah's rating in the later future.

Although who's knows if he will remain at PSG throughout his career. It won't be easy for him to move away, unless he can force a move away. 

 

Mbappe so easy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few more out of recent inputs into my spreadsheet (actually today) :-

4French.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 10 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Hope it helps forumers ATB Socca 😃

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pls rate these players:

Fabinho, FDJ, Saul, Casemiro

Fabinho - Should certainly get a +1, then he will be possibly be highest out of the 4.

FDJ - is still young, has settled in at Barça very well, (if all goes as expected) he will be bossing their midfield for years to come!

Saul/Casemiro -  very good players, not much between these two, but not too sure if they will rise in next review. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...