Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 9/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, Fulvio1988 said:

In a very competitive GW, I have been offered De Gea for Son + Ndombele + Strakosha (who is currently my best GK) 

I currently play 4-2-3-1. My other central midfielders are Rodri, Saul, Milinkovic-Savic, Tolisso, Thomas Partey. In this context, Ndombele is not super needed. Do you think he has more potential than others among my midfielders?

My other wings/forwards are Sterling, Neymar, Gnabry, Coman, Jovic.

At the moment, I play Son on the left, SMS in the middle and Sterling on the right, with Neymar as striker. If I sell Son, I would either play Neymar on the left (with Jovic as striker) or I could replace Son with Coman/Gnabry (keeping Neymar as striker).

What do you think of the proposed exchange? Would you do it? How important is it to have a strong GK in order to win the championship? Will De Gea keep his 95 rating for long time?

Thanks for your advice 

Go for oblak instead, in my gameworld we saw Chelsea manager change GK to oblck, and their season changed, they kept more clean sheet, oblak won man if the match most most, they move from 18th at turn 5 he bought oblack to 3 at turn 14, son is a player I admire so well if I have him in my team I won't sell him, I offered sane+danilo perirea to spurs manager for son and it was rejected

Good central midfielder that I could get in a swap for Under? I'm quite stacked in attack but a little light in midfield, so I'm willing to let Under go for a good midfield prospect. 

26 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Good central midfielder that I could get in a swap for Under? I'm quite stacked in attack but a little light in midfield, so I'm willing to let Under go for a good midfield prospect. 

Any of these available?

H.Auoar, D.Ceballos, H.Winks, F.Ruiz/P. Foden or M.Llorente. (in order of preference).

2 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Oyarzabal or Lozano or Bergwijn??

Not much between them. 

Oyarzabal (22) is an intelligent player (similar to Mata), if he ends up at M.City he can only get better under Pep. With D.Silva and L.Sane possibly departing next season it could well happen.

Lozano has had a good start to his Napoli career but will soon be 25. 

Bergwijn has signed a contract extension till 2023, so I don't think he will be moving to a bigger club anytime soon, plus he plays in the weaker of the leagues.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Any of these available?

H.Auoar, D.Ceballos, H.Winks, F.Ruiz/P. Foden or M.Llorente. (in order of preference).

Aouar is available, but a touch out of my budget, Southampton are poor :(

Ceballos a good shout, how does he compare to Lo Celso? 

4 hours ago, Naizsmith said:

Go for oblak instead, in my gameworld we saw Chelsea manager change GK to oblck, and their season changed, they kept more clean sheet, oblak won man if the match most most, they move from 18th at turn 5 he bought oblack to 3 at turn 14, son is a player I admire so well if I have him in my team I won't sell him, I offered sane+danilo perirea to spurs manager for son and it was rejected

You won’t believe it, but Oblak’s current manager just told me that Son is “a failed 93” and that he also wants Laporte in the deal. Just to give you all an idea of the level of crazyness in my GW..

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

Aouar is available, but a touch out of my budget, Southampton are poor :(

Ceballos a good shout, how does he compare to Lo Celso? 

Oh that's a shame about Aouar...

Ceballos is slightly more defensive then G.Lo Celso. I would say D.Ceballos is a pure CM whereas G.Lo Celso can play both as a CM or AM (he is better in the AM position).

D.Ceballos is doing very well at Arsenal on the other hand we are yet to see what G.Lo Celso can bring to Spurs as he is out for 5 weeks with a hip injury (he was bought as a possible replacement for Eriksen, who may soon move to RM).

11 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Oyarzabal for me. Lozano started phenomenal at Psv, but the 2nd half of the season he was terrible imo 

Pepe also got 91 at Lille. I think Havertz will jump to 91, because sm always rise hyped players easier last reviews

any thoughts on De Vrij getting his 92/ van dijk to 96/97? Diallo at PSG getting his 90/91?

13 hours ago, jlammy said:

Bruno Guimaraes

Sander Berge

Florentino Luis

Sandro Tonali

Ibrahim Sangare

Brais Mendez

8 hours ago, HoochyKoochy said:

any thoughts on De Vrij getting his 92/ van dijk to 96/97? Diallo at PSG getting his 90/91?

De Vrij - if Inter wins something and he is a regular then yes

Van Dijk - he won't get 97, maybe 96 at the end of the season if they win the league

Diallo - could be a 90 at the end of the season

9 hours ago, HoochyKoochy said:

Inter this year is a solid team, he can finish 2nd in Serie A (Juventus is too good for the others), he can have it, maybe for the end of the year, he should be a starter with Godin and Skriniar

11 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

You won’t believe it, but Oblak’s current manager just told me that Son is “a failed 93” and that he also wants Laporte in the deal. Just to give you all an idea of the level of crazyness in my GW..

Funny enough he is right.

Son doesn't do well on SM I have used him severally he is very poor.

I totally agree with him.

LEROY SANE is fire on SM as long as you play him on the LEFT.  

On 9/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, Fulvio1988 said:

In a very competitive GW, I have been offered De Gea for Son + Ndombele + Strakosha (who is currently my best GK) 

I currently play 4-2-3-1. My other central midfielders are Rodri, Saul, Milinkovic-Savic, Tolisso, Thomas Partey. In this context, Ndombele is not super needed. Do you think he has more potential than others among my midfielders?

My other wings/forwards are Sterling, Neymar, Gnabry, Coman, Jovic.

At the moment, I play Son on the left, SMS in the middle and Sterling on the right, with Neymar as striker. If I sell Son, I would either play Neymar on the left (with Jovic as striker) or I could replace Son with Coman/Gnabry (keeping Neymar as striker).

What do you think of the proposed exchange? Would you do it? How important is it to have a strong GK in order to win the championship? Will De Gea keep his 95 rating for long time?

Thanks for your advice 

Ndombele is a good Midfielder I will suggest you keep Ndombele and sell Tolisso.

If you can get Sane in place of Son that would be lovely.

For DDG to keep his 95 rating is a 50/50 thing except he picks up his form again.

Besides United have conceded less goals in the EPL so far this season.

Hope it continues like that.

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Ndombele is a good Midfielder I will suggest you keep Ndombele and sell Tolisso.

I have just been offered money (20M) + D. James and A. Fati for Tolisso. Would you sacrifice him for the two youngsters?

41 minutes ago, Fulvio1988 said:

I have just been offered money (20M) + D. James and A. Fati for Tolisso. Would you sacrifice him for the two youngsters?

Yes.

Because D. James is currently playing well for both United and Wales and he's got some hype too that will help him increase his rating on SM.

Fati is currently doing well with Barcelona. Hopefully if he keeps getting playing time he will be a top player for Barcelona in the future.

So yes i will take the deal.

1 hour ago, Fulvio1988 said:

I’d probably take that deal. Tolisso is good but the 2 youngsters offered look very promising. Is Tolisso a starter for you?

18 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

Let him keep oblak

2 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

With your squads, I think I will do it

5 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

they are both going to rise but not to 91/92 in next change. If you are in longterm project and want to add talent to the pool then sure go for it. On face value it doesnt make sense