Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

3 players who will rise to 90 (in the next review)?

3 players who will rise to 91 (in the next review)?

3 players who will rise to 92 (in the next review)?

Digne, Jiminez, R.Periera, Moussa Dembele to 90

Sancho, Alcacer, Pavard, Gueye, Haverts (if he has similar season) to 91. For Alcacer I think he'll only get +1 if dortmund compete with Bayern closely and more likely its in summer review not winter 

92 onwards is super hard to predict unless they have a ridiculous season. I'd like to say Werner but he's been ignored for multiple seasons now. Rodri & Trent are most likely with De Jong as an outside chance if he is used correctly by Valverde 

36 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

3 players who will rise to 90 (in the next review)?

Klostermann Ceballos Zinchenko

3 players who will rise to 91 (in the next review)?

Alcacer Koman Sancho

3 players who will rise to 92 (in the next review)?

Lenglet werner sule gnabry rodri maybe

21 hours ago, CapitaoMoura said:

Laporte +1?

Welcome,

In present time he doesn't stand a chance! 

If Man City can regain the PL or even win the CL - with Laporte coming back early from his lengthy injury to play a good part towards that success, then I can see it possibly happening.

It is reported that Pep will not dive into the Transfer Market to buy another CB to replace A.Laporte. I really hope this means Eric Garcia can be given a chance to show us what he's made of. 

Anyone else think Joao Felix's rise to 90 is a bit premature? I think he's an amazing talent, but expected this rise to come at Christmas when he'd played more minutes. Suits me fine because I've got him with a couple of my teams, but still think it's a bit too soon.

12 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Digne, Jiminez, R.Periera, Moussa Dembele to 90

Sancho, Alcacer, Pavard, Gueye, Haverts (if he has similar season) to 91. For Alcacer I think he'll only get +1 if dortmund compete with Bayern closely and more likely its in summer review not winter 

92 onwards is super hard to predict unless they have a ridiculous season. I'd like to say Werner but he's been ignored for multiple seasons now. Rodri & Trent are most likely with De Jong as an outside chance if he is used correctly by Valverde 

Do You expect Jimenez to get 90 In winter review or next summer?

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Oyarzabal

I would have picked Everton Soares. Played very well when I watched him at the Copa (I pray he ends up in Milan, soon) Brazil were better with him in the team rather than Neymar.

Could you explain your choice? Don't get me wrong I do rate Oyarzabal, but you probably know him better/watched him more.

3 hours ago, TheRealGiles said:

Anyone else think Joao Felix's rise to 90 is a bit premature? I think he's an amazing talent, but expected this rise to come at Christmas when he'd played more minutes. Suits me fine because I've got him with a couple of my teams, but still think it's a bit too soon.

Yes it's seems so, I think the hype (often compared to C.Ronaldo)/a very good start to his new club career will lead SM to give  prematures rises to some players. 

On 9/15/2019 at 3:00 PM, Tino said:

Dani Olmo

Boubacar Kamara

Samuel Chukwueze

Fran Beltran

Matteo Guendouzi

Ibrahim Sangare

Yusuf Yazici

God knows when Dani Olmo and zagreb will be reviewed, they were suppose to do it in july i think, and decided in their infinate wisdom to missout the croatian teams and greek league all together.. they also reviewed half the korean teams and didnt bother with the other half. SM rating changes are a joke unless you play in a non competitive league and can buy up the players from the big 5 euro leagues.

16 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

God knows when Dani Olmo and zagreb will be reviewed, they were suppose to do it in july i think, and decided in their infinate wisdom to missout the croatian teams and greek league all together.. they also reviewed half the korean teams and didnt bother with the other half. SM rating changes are a joke unless you play in a non competitive league and can buy up the players from the big 5 euro leagues.

They also complete missed out the Scottish League, which hasn't been reviewed since July 2018 I believe.

I don't really understand why these sorts of leagues aren't being reviewed, in Scotland (and I believe also in Croatia and Greece) the league is small. They only need to review 12 teams in the SPL, but at the moment the ratings are so off.

Mikey Johnston has been ahead of Scott Sinclair in the pecking order for a while now, but is 14 rating points below him.

1 hour ago, Carmelo22 said:

Bernardo Silva o Manè?

I choose Mane because Liverpool are at  the top of the PL, Mane is having a great start to the season, plus he's more likely to get a rating of 95 before Bernardo Silva. 

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Alexander Nubel or Bartlomiej Dragowski

29 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Andy Robertson or Jordi Alba? (aka best LB?)

Long term I'd go for Robertson (92) as he is younger and has plenty of time to progress to 93, especially if Liverpool manage to win the league or Champions League.

Alba (93) is 30.  It took him too long to be correctly awarded that rating, & I doubt that they'll increase him any time soon, unless Barcelona have an outrageously good season.

Long term = Robertson

Short term = Alba

8 hours ago, jagerbob said:

well said. I agree! Croatian league has been over due for sooooo long! I also dont get the random one or two rises from odd leagues and then someone like dan james gets a rise abruptly / 

9 hours ago, HoochyKoochy said:

well said. I agree! Croatian league has been over due for sooooo long! I also dont get the random one or two rises from odd leagues and then someone like dan james gets a rise abruptly / 

it might be because enough people ask for a rise on their soccerwiki pages... im talking players at the big clubs. Like mount, mctominay, dan james etc.... it would be better if they just had a real schedule and reviewed the whole world at least one a year.

On 9/18/2019 at 9:53 AM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Firmino OR Icardi

Don't know why the one with the strange sense of humour (ombarcagunners) finds my reply funny.

No doubt M.Icardi is a very good player, and I'm sure he will do well at PSG (where he seems happier).

Having said that R.Firmino is at the better club, and National team, has great link up play with both Mane and Salah, and is +1 more than M.Icardi that's why right now I would choose him over Icardi.

Edited by Milanista1
It just needed editing