• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 10/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, Elite101 said:

What are the long term view on these players. I will have to sell a 2-3 of them to manage concerns.

Ferland Mendy, Melo Arthur, Aouar, Ndombele, Felix, Jovic & Sancho.

I have an offer of 20m + Pulisic for Felix.

Keep felix, keep sancho, keep ndom, keep arthur, sell others all got potential 

On 10/27/2019 at 2:00 PM, Juande14 said:

Interested to see more of this.

13 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Between Pepé, Fekir and Insigne if you had to buy two of them which would you buy?

Pepe and Pepe which is shorthand for not interested in other 2, I apologise Troianos, If you twist my arm Pepe and Insigne.

7 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Allan or Lukaku?

Definitely Lukaku now he's got away from Manu he's a a much better prospect and a +1 in December review or next May review is very possible now.

6 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

How long till the Big 5 League changes guys? Surely soon now?

In recent years it's always December and May. Only 10 or 11games played so far in Leagues...

Early look at Some from Spain:-

Spain-Gran1.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 11 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Remember with so few games played so far there is opportunity for even Minus figures to improve, which I will endeavour to show updates for up to December subject to time available.

Problem, will try again to upload some German clubs/ Risers. Why is it never straightforward 😝😖😞😰...........

edit: I will try to update and post new clubs say 3 times a week (there's a lot of work I have to do updating each club on my spreadsheet as I come to it, to get it to predict the actual rises tho). By next May's review I'll be quicker and able to post more. Thanks for all your support it's encouraging me... Socca 😀

😲Now why didn't that work first time?... 😀

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember here we are only 9 games into Bundasliga so far.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Germy-Mainz1.png

Broke my own rule with a few here going to 89/90 etc. Take these % with a bit of salt because SM are very inconsistent with these and wait longer to give them rises etc etc.

Repeat again that it so early now that higher rated players miss a game or 2 and it makes a big difference. Being patient and seeing there percentages at End of November would be preferable. Lower rated players U can usually trust there % better. You'll see as we go on and I update during November. 

Cheers and thanks for your interest and support Socca 😀

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nobody ? Can't really get much time..

A link for anyone who wants to keep up to date with the FIFA u17 Worldcup online:

https://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matches/

Just some names to keep an 👀 on:

Johan Mina (ECU),  Adil Aouchiche (FRA), Yan Couto (BRA), Matias Palacios (ARG), Talles Magno (BRA), Papa Sarr (SEN), Samson Tijani (NIG).

3 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

1. Sterling or Salah?

I would personally pick M.Salah as he can be played on either wing aswell as a false 9, much like Messi played at Pep's Barça: 4-3-3, put a defensive arrow on Salah (he can play as the the playmaker, attack down both flanks). 

2. I want to swap Sule for another player. Who can be good?

I can understand why you would want to swap him (the long term he recently sustained). :(

I would swap him with either: SDV, A.Romagnoli, J.Stones, B.Pavard, C.Lenglet M.Akanji, H.Maguire, or MDL. 

5 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

1. Sterling or Salah?

Sterling. Salah not as hot this year as previously and to be honest, Sterling is the best, or very close to being the best, player in the PL at the moment. Likely to get 95 in the winter review. Phenomenal start to the season.

22 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

1. Sterling or Salah?

Sterling. 

I used to be very critical of Sterling and couldn’t believe he was getting up to 92,93 level but since then Iv watched lots of him and seen his contributions on the pitch for club and country. Nobody can argue with his numbers when it comes to goals and assists - very impressive. I know think he deserves the 95 and think he could go higher. Salah got fast tracked to the 95 and although still a quality player he’s not quite reached the same heights and now Mane looks the main threat for Liverpool. 

4 From the English  Premiership (More to come over Weekend I hope).

ENGARS1.png

Some nice ones here and I'm hoping Lerma can get some extra %points as he's close to the Bournemouth Squad Cap. also, Tarkowski already has the Squad Cap and he would really have to impress SM to break it.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 10 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Hope it helps forumers ATB Socca (Hope to update a few that play at the weekend as these are up to Friday stats.

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Rashford 92?

I think if he can remain consistent till the end of the Season then a +1 in the Summer is very likely rather than in the Winter, as he did start the season quite poorly for MU. 

4 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

Guendouzi or Mount? Can mount reach 88 this winter review? Thanks

If you need a more attacking midfielder then go for Mount, but if it's a more central/defensive midfielder than Guendouzi's your man.

Not sure if Mount can reach 88 just yet, but I wouldn't rule it out. M.Mount's has gotta keep playing and performing well for that +3. 

I really like what Frank Lampard and his team are doing at Chelsea. 

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Why not both?!

I only have enough for 1 of them.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

If you need a more attacking midfielder then go for Mount, but if it's a more central/defensive midfielder than Guendouzi's your man.

Not sure if Mount can reach 88 just yet, but I wouldn't rule it out. M.Mount's has gotta keep playing and performing well for that +3. 

I really like what Frank Lampard and his team are doing at Chelsea. 

Thanks, its more for profit after the next review. Neither will be 1st team