Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

20 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange piatek for Bailey it's interesting ?

It depends if you require a player who can play on the wings/Fwd or just a Fwd.

If that's the case then go for L.Bailey or if you want CF/Fwd then choose Piatek - Piatek is still rediscovering his top form.

12 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange verrati for coutinho it's interesting ?

I’d go for Coutinho. Verratti should never have got to 94. Seems injured fairly often and PSG never seem to win anything outside of France. Coutinho getting good game time for Bayern and should hold 94 safely

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Yes i am looking at getting one of them.

No doubt Rodri can only get better under Pep just as S.Busquests did at Barça, but my personal choice would be FJD (just edges it for me) as he is the more versatile of the two, and there is more of a hype around him than Rodri.

Good day guys, 

My Current CB's are: K.Koulibaly, C.Marquinhos, Romagnoli, and De Ligt, (I could play L.Hernandez as a CB as well but prefer him as a LB).

My Question: Is it worth keeping E.Miitao as a 5th choice CB in case of injuries/suspensions?

Maybe I'm being too hasty to sell him after his dreadful display against PSG, maybe he needs more time to adjust to the team. I have him out on loan for a few more months until I decide whether to keep or sell him.

I also have J.Andersen (who I will probably sell after Winter) I.Konate and J.Kounde all out on loan as well.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day guys, 

My Current CB's are: K.Koulibaly, C.Marquinhos, Romagnoli, and De Ligt, (I could play L.Hernandez as a CB as well but prefer him as a LB).

My Question: Is it worth keeping E.Miitao as a 5th choice CB in case of injuries/suspensions?

Maybe I'm being too hasty to sell him after his dreadful display against PSG, maybe he needs more time to adjust to the team. I have him out on loan for a few more months until I decide whether to keep or sell him.

I also have J.Andersen (who I will probably sell after Winter) I.Konate and J.Kounde all out on loan as well.

I think you should sell him. Cause he is not going to get an increase anytime soon. 

Besides a 5th CB looks like an excess to me cause i use only 4 CB's in all my GW's. I have a Maximum of 22 and minimum of 21 players.

Why not keep him? Unless you're using him to trade with another manager you won't lose much money on him. I think he just needs time. It's unfortunate he's come to Real at a time when they're an absolute basket case. On paper they're one of the best teams in the world but when they play they just look incredibly stale, devoid of ideas with a serious lack of passion from some of they're trusted players

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

Trippier or pereira? i think Trippier could hit 91 by end of season, not sure if pereira has hit his limit at leicester? 

Periera as he's better, will hit 90 if Leicester finish top 6 which is likely & is 3 years younger. If Leicester don't finish top 6 I can see him and Maddison being sold so it's a brilliant investment 

On 9/21/2019 at 2:21 AM, Milanista1 said:

Good day guys, 

Unless cash is important for you, keep him. I prefer trading militao with other player if you want to get rid of him

7 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Who will get to 92 sooner

Ndombele or Goreztka

Right now it's a little early to predict a +1 for both players as Goreztka is out injured and hasn't made any apps in the BL yet, this season (he will possibly return in two weeks).

On the other hand Ndombele seems to be struggling with the pace of the PL ('looked knackered' in Spurs loss to Leicester City, one journalist wrote) therefore he needs more time to adapt to it. 

Although if I had to choose one i'd be Goreztka l because he was one of B.Munich best players last season, and I'm sure once he's fit again Kovac will give him much game time (with L.G being German as well).

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Depends on who SM first reviews... ;)

I don't follow Goretzka enough, so wait on @Milanista1

Thank you for making mention of me. :)

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Koundé or Milenkovic ?

It was reported that Bordeaux rejected 3 bids for him before Seville finally signed him for a record fee of 25 Million. Jules Kounde is in the better Club/Country side as well (he'll probably have to climb a mountain in order to get into the France first team side though).

He is made mention of in the article below 👇 (it's not often a defender is mentioned in these kind of articles).

http://www.just-football.com/2019/09/uefa-europa-league-young-players-to-watch-48-exciting-talents/

4 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pls rate these midfielders 

Ndidi, Kai Havertz, Van De Beek

1. Kai

2. Ndidi.   2. VDB

On 9/20/2019 at 9:21 PM, Milanista1 said:

Good day guys, 

He was never good enough for top flight, his 50M price tag was simply ridiculous. Get rid of him while someone still values him.