Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

It was reported that Bordeaux rejected 3 bids for him before Seville finally signed him for a record fee of 25 Million. Jules Kounde is in the better Club/Country side as well (he'll probably have to climb a mountain in order to get into the France first team side though).

He is made mention of in the article below 👇 (it's not often a defender is mentioned in these kind of articles).

http://www.just-football.com/2019/09/uefa-europa-league-young-players-to-watch-48-exciting-talents/

Doesn't matter in which team and which country he plays. Who is - if you only look purely at his qualities - the best to chose ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

He was never good enough for top flight, his 50M price tag was simply ridiculous. Get rid of him while someone still values him.

I have Militâo also in my team. For the moment first choice as right central defender in a 3-4-2-1, but he is in level 1 unhappy. He's playing a lot now to make him happier again. Meanwhile Akanji is sometimes on the bench or sometimes not in the selection. What do you think ? Can I use Akanji as D(RC) or do I need to buy someone else ?

With your other advice I will sell Militâo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Doesn't matter in which team and which country he plays. Who is - if you only look purely at his qualities - the best to chose ?

If a Club and Country of a regular first team player does well then it does have a positive impact on his rating that's why I had to mention it. (I'm sure you already know that though). :)

Apologies for my error, I didn't pay much attention to their qualities as they are both still young and need more time/experiemce to improve their overall game/show us what they are really made of. 

Anyhow I think quality-wise we can agree that Milenkovic (89) is the better player as he has more footballing experience, is better in the air and at tackling (similar to N.Vidic).  Whereas Kounde (87) is the better passer on the ball, more athletic and faster but he still needs to improve other aspects of his games like his positioning to become an even better player, which will come with time (he is still only 20). 

Some CB's do tend to reach to the top of their game close to/after their mid-twenties, such as VVD, Kouldibaly, and T.Silva to mention but a few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If a Club and Country of a regular first team player does well then it does have a positive impact on his rating that's why I had to mention it. (I'm sure you already know that though). :)

Apologies for my error, I didn't pay much attention to their qualities as they are both still young and need more time/experiemce to improve their overall game/show us what they are really made of. 

Anyhow I think quality-wise we can agree that Milenkovic (89) is the better player as he has more footballing experience, is better in the air and at tackling (similar to N.Vidic).  Whereas Kounde (87) is the better passer on the ball, more athletic and faster but he still needs to improve other aspects of his games like his positioning to become an even better player, which will come with time (he is still only 20). 

Some CB's do tend to reach to the top of their game close to/after their mid-twenties, such as VVD, Kouldibaly, and T.Silva to mention but a few. 

You don't have to apologise :)

Thanks for the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 4:44 PM, vitor_mfc said:

He was never good enough for top flight, his 50M price tag was simply ridiculous. Get rid of him while someone still values him.

Thank you for your very confident response, it's good to hear from you again.

I probably will end up selling E.Militao - just gonna give him two more games to see if his performances with RM pick up at all (to be more certain).

As you are one of the experts on the game in Portugal, how do you rate B.Fernandes? Would you say he is worth keeping or should I go for the the likes of C.Soler, F.Ruiz or D.Ceballos, is he at a similar level to them? 

I know he didn't do to well in Italy, maybe because he's been back playing in his homeland, in a weaker league, that's why his game has really improved in recent seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Who wants to try to do the reviews for the Big Five Competitions ? Idk if I have the time to do these reviews. I'm focussing on my own country and less competitions on the moment...

I have some of the risers, would need someone else to do a comprehensive review (droppers etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier League Injuries since last update

(More recent info is lower in the list)

Player: Granit Xhaka
Injury: Achilles Injury

Player: Konstantinos Mavropanos
Injury: Groin Injury

Player: Konstantinos Mavropanos
Injury: Lacking Match Fitness

Player: Divock Origi
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: Antonio Rudiger
Injury: Tight Groin

Player: Emerson Palmieri dos Santos
Injury: Tight Hamstring

Player: Adam Smith
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Philip Foden
Injury: Illness

Player: Hector Bellerin
Injury: Lacking Match Fitness

Player: Kieran Tierney
Injury: Lacking Match Fitness

Player: Hugo Lloris
Injury: Personal Reasons

Player: Juan Marcos Foyth
Injury: Ankle Ligament Injury

Player: John Stones
Injury: Quadriceps Strain

Player: Philip Foden
Injury: Tight Hamstring

Player: Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Injury: Sending Off - Two Yellow Cards

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: Marcus Rashford
Injury: Groin Strain

Player: Mason Greenwood
Injury: Tonsillitis

Player: Sadio Mane
Injury: Dead Leg

Player: Divock Origi
Injury: Ankle Sprain

Player: Naby Keita
Injury: Adductor Strain

Player: Antonio Rudiger
Injury: Tight Groin

Player: Andreas Christensen
Injury: Knee Injury

Player: Emerson Palmieri dos Santos
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Emerson Palmieri dos Santos
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Ryan Fredericks
Injury: Muscular Injury

Player: Manuel Lanzini
Injury: Foot Injury

 

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Is getting Julian Weigl as a CB instead of Vertonghen a good idea?

 

NOT a good move.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nice rise for Erling Håland from 82 to 85... 

In line for many such rises in time, looks a really good player to me. Potential .. who knows maybe another Mbappe (I ONLY said maybe! BUT I can Hope!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im hoping @Soccahappy can do predictions like he did last time, and thats no offence to raul as his predictions were amazing and anyone else who chips in are a massive help.

I am a leeds united fan (a friend made my username to tease me and i stuck with it) and i believe all the leeds players should be 90 odd rated other than bamford... so u can see why i like other peoples predictions as i am bias lol

Anyway i really liked soccahappys predictions as they were detailed and a good read :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you think of K. Coman’s potential? If he manages not to suffer any further injuries, do you think he will hit 92/93 anytime soon?

And what about Tolisso and Gnabry? Will they also raise to 92 during next reviews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

What do you think of K. Coman’s potential? If he manages not to suffer any further injuries, do you think he will hit 92/93 anytime soon?

And what about Tolisso and Gnabry? Will they also raise to 92 during next reviews?

Didn't Coman do an Interview last season saying he was considering retiring if he suffered another bad injury? He definitely has potential to reach 92/93. Gnabry has a really high chance of hitting 92, Bayern would need to do well in the champions league for him to get it in winter though. 

As for Tolisso it's a risk, Bayern have a stacked midfield where Kimmich is now playing, he's probably 4th or 5th choice. Tolisso was recovering from a bad injury for 8+ months so it's really hard to predict, right now I'd say no even though he's getting gametime (because goretska is injured) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 5:59 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I have Militâo also in my team. For the moment first choice as right central defender in a 3-4-2-1, but he is in level 1 unhappy. He's playing a lot now to make him happier again. Meanwhile Akanji is sometimes on the bench or sometimes not in the selection. What do you think ? Can I use Akanji as D(RC) or do I need to buy someone else ?

With your other advice I will sell Militâo

You can use Akanji as D(RC), he's a better player IRL and has way more chances of increasing than Militão has. That being said, i don't know how long can Akanji keep his DR position, as he doesn't play there anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 9:05 PM, Milanista1 said:

Thank you for your very confident response, it's good to hear from you again.

I probably will end up selling E.Militao - just gonna give him two more games to see if his performances with RM pick up at all (to be more certain).

As you are one of the experts on the game in Portugal, how do you rate B.Fernandes? Would you say he is worth keeping or should I go for the the likes of C.Soler, F.Ruiz or D.Ceballos, is he at a similar level to them? 

I know he didn't do to well in Italy, maybe because he's been back playing in his homeland, in a weaker league, that's why his game has really improved in recent seasons.

To be honest, I think he was doing well in Italy and always had potential, but wasn't hyped, that why Sporting got him and not Juve, Roma, Napoli, Inter, Milan, etc… those teams buy everything that is hyped nowadays, either good or not.

I never got impressed with Soler, the very few times that i saw him play, so I would rule him out. Ceballos is not on Bruno Fernande level yet. It would be about personal preference between Ruiz and Fernandes, if you want a more ofensive player go for Fernandes, if you want a more defensive player go for Ruiz.

By the way, I think Fernandes would do very well in a Top team, the problem is the club he plays for is asking too much for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Didn't Coman do an Interview last season saying he was considering retiring if he suffered another bad injury? He definitely has potential to reach 92/93. Gnabry has a really high chance of hitting 92, Bayern would need to do well in the champions league for him to get it in winter though. 

As for Tolisso it's a risk, Bayern have a stacked midfield where Kimmich is now playing, he's probably 4th or 5th choice. Tolisso was recovering from a bad injury for 8+ months so it's really hard to predict, right now I'd say no even though he's getting gametime (because goretska is injured) 

Tolisso is 4th or 5th choice? How did you come to that conclusion? 

You're right about one thing, Bayern midfield is stacked but that is what is called depth, any club of that dimension needs to have that sort of depth in any position if wants to compete in 3 competitions. The season is long and is Bayern do well and Tolisso doesn't have any Injuries, he can get to 92 at the end of the season with no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

You can use Akanji as D(RC), he's a better player IRL and has way more chances of increasing than Militão has. That being said, i don't know how long can Akanji keep his DR position, as he doesn't play there anymore.

I'm not using them as right back. I'm just looking for central defenders that are better with their right foot. In a 3-4-2-1 you still play as a central defender. He is the right central defender. 

I got Jules Koundé now and I'm trying to get Milenkovic in a club of another manager in my gw. I'm selling Militâo definetely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news guys! 😀

Youssoufa Moukoko 😱 (thought I was imagining it), and Rayan Cherki have now been added on to the database. 

Both available at £30,000.

BUY NOW, thank me later, then again in a few years time (if we are all still here/things goes well for both players). 

Y.Moukoko is a 14 year old striker, playing for BVB's under 19's team. He's dominating the under 19's. He is likened to S.Eto', and is possibly the youngest ever player added/will get added on SM, (I'll get off my hype 🚉 now). 

R.Cherki is an AM who plays for O.Lyon's youth team, right now he is the youngest ever goal scorer in the UEFA Youth League. He also had MU and RM after his in the Summer.

Edited by Milanista1
More hype added :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good news guys! 😀

Youssoufa Moukoko 😱 (thought I was imagining it), and Rayan Cherki have now been added on to the database. 

Both available at £30,000.

BUY NOW, thank me later, then again in a few years time (if we are all still here/things goes well for both players). 

Y.Moukoko is a 14 year old striker playing for BVB's under 19's team. Likened to S.Eto'o.

R.Cherki is an AM who plays for O.Lyon's youth team, right now he is the youngest ever goal scorer in the UEFA Youth League.

Already done 6 hours ago ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good news guys! 😀

Youssoufa Moukoko 😱 (thought I was imagining it), and Rayan Cherki have now been added on to the database. 

Both available at £30,000.

BUY NOW, thank me later, then again in a few years time (if we are all still here/things goes well for both players). 

Y.Moukoko is a 14 year old striker playing for BVB's under 19's team. He's dominating the under 19's. He is likened to S.Eto', and is possibly the youngest ever player added/will get added on SM, (I'll get off my hype 🚉 now). 

R.Cherki is an AM who plays for O.Lyon's youth team, right now he is the youngest ever goal scorer in the UEFA Youth League. He also had MU and RM after his in the Summer.

 

32 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Already done 6 hours ago ;)

 

Check my thread...need your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...