Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Tolisso is 4th or 5th choice? How did you come to that conclusion? 

You're right about one thing, Bayern midfield is stacked but that is what is called depth, any club of that dimension needs to have that sort of depth in any position if wants to compete in 3 competitions. The season is long and is Bayern do well and Tolisso doesn't have any Injuries, he can get to 92 at the end of the season with no problem.

When Bayern are at full strength I feel like the midfield picks itself. Kimmich and Thiago when using 2 mids, or them plus Goretska when using 3. Goretska was one of Bayerns most consistent players last season, which is why I think he's a sure start. Pavard has been playing brilliantly at right back so won't be dropped. 

I think Tolisso is a really talented player and will get gametime through rotations, just is extremely unlucky he got injured and has came back to Kimmich playing in his position. 

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

O.Dembele or Nicolas Pepe (I think he just needs more time to adapt to the PL, well I hope that's his only issue).

In my GW I decided to sell O.Dembele. Some Barça fans mockingly call him Dumbele (they say he has a low footballing IQ). Personally I think that's quite foolish of them/unfair: he's not suited to a team like Barça.

A team like Liverpool or Man City would suit him much better because then he can play his game with more quickness, less narrow, and out wide rather than at the more narrow, slower, possention based Barcelona. 

A better man manager like Pep and Jurgen would also really help him improve the mental aspect of his game (his one on one's v goalkeepers isn't that good, and his closer range shooting). 

N.Pepe: As I suspected Unai Emery stated that they are working closely with N.Pepe after training in order to help him adapt to the PL better. I'm sure he'll come good in time. :)

Edited by Milanista1
More info added

On 9/23/2019 at 8:48 PM, Liverp00l said:

Im hoping @Soccahappy can do predictions like he did last time, and thats no offence to raul as his predictions were amazing and anyone else who chips in are a massive help.

I am a leeds united fan (a friend made my username to tease me and i stuck with it) and i believe all the leeds players should be 90 odd rated other than bamford... so u can see why i like other peoples predictions as i am bias lol

Anyway i really liked soccahappys predictions as they were detailed and a good read :)

That's really great to know, thanks for your comments Leeds001 😃

You may be interested in my response to Safir6's question about Bielsa's management from a number of pages back, re-produced below:-

Re:- "My predictions" I'm sorry to say my time on the computer is severely curtailed by age related ongoing ill health and I haven't even as yet started up & modified my spreadsheet reflecting the new Big5 seasons. It's very time consuming to adapt last seasons spreadsheet to reflect this season and when I'm able, it may reflect very many less clubs/ players than I previously had time for. Nevertheless I intend to make a BIG EFFORT to "have a go" when the season has progressed more. I also hope to be able to upload to the Forum. So all being well you may see some "analysis/predictions" on here in good time before Decembers review. I greatly appreciate your interest tho, so thanks again.

On 9/2/2019 at 4:55 PM, Soccahappy said:

Well Safir6:-  Tactically he's absolutely top class and he has turned a team of mediocre middle of the championship players into:- (So Far) an almost worthy of being premiership players. Almost is a very large word tho... They create more chances than u would hope to dream of but miss the vast majority of the chances, woefully at times and that after "murdering" most oppositions in midfield. 

He has coached them to a high standard but they are mostly still short of what it takes for me. Nketiah and Helda Costa look to be possibly the answer but at the moment Bielsa likes one up top and Bamford has no idea how to play as a genuine CF. At the moment Bielsa is persevering with these same tactics. I'm hoping this will change but it's frustrating....

Bielsa is said to prefer a small squad but I wonder if this is an excuse and that he just hasn't been given sufficient financial resources to get into the premiership. Kalvin Phillips and Pablo Hernandez have the required class but others are needed to change/ improve to make the jump.

Betfair have Leeds as odds-on favourites for promotion and also favourites to win the title but I wouldn't take those odds without something BIG changes on the pitch. For me, they are more probable, as  things stand, to duplicate last seasons "close but not close enough". Small squads tire in the punishing fixture English Championship and we are "smaller" than last season. You never know at some point he may change the formation and Nketiah and Helder Costa may turn out to be a top notch pairing, We'll see ..... and we hope of course...

P

17 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

O.Dembele or Nicolas Pepe

The future rating of these 2 isn't easy to predict and could go either way. If I had to choose (I have both) then at this point in time I'd say N.Pepe.

13 hours ago, jlammy said:

Allison or MATS?

Rank Pogba, Bernardo Silva and Coutinho?

MATS

Bernardo, Coutinho ......3rd - My opinion of Pogba is he is not really giving his best to ManU (going thru the motions only & injured etc etc) He will have to change clubs and be happy with his club and it's manager, fellow players and title chances b4 giving his best... and perhaps other than World Cups etc we'll not really see his best consistently at all.

I remember Sterling going from 75 to 89 in the space of about 15 months. One of my best ever buys.

Mbappe went from 78 to 91 in less than 1 year.

Felix going from 77 to 90 in around 7 months has to be a record though, surely?

17 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

In my GW I decided to sell O.Dembele. Some Barça fans mockingly call him Dumbele (they say he has a low footballing IQ). Personally I think that's quite foolish of them/unfair: he's not suited to a team like Barça.

A team like Liverpool or Man City would suit him much better because then he can play his game with more quickness, less narrow, and out wide rather than at the more narrow, slower, possention based Barcelona. 

A better man manager like Pep and Jurgen would also really help him improve the mental aspect of his game (his one on one's v goalkeepers isn't that good, and his closer range shooting). 

N.Pepe: As I suspected Unai Emery stated that they are working closely with N.Pepe after training in order to help him adapt to the PL better. I'm sure he'll come good in time. :)

They knew his footballing qualities pretty well when they bought him, he fits pretty well. Dembele problem is not football IQ but his attitude in general and unprofessionalism.

1 hour ago, RayNFFC said:

I remember Sterling going from 75 to 89 in the space of about 15 months. One of my best ever buys.

Mbappe went from 78 to 91 in less than 1 year.

Felix going from 77 to 90 in around 7 months has to be a record though, surely?

Sergio Busquets 75 > 85 > 88 > 90

Melo Arthur 75 > 87 > 89 > 91  16 months

W.t.f. ?

I did an offer of 42.8 million euros on Joâo Félix. My first transfer with the other manager. Okay, it's a bit a surprise he accepted the deal, but it's also the maximum I can give. SMFA decided in an other way. They blocked it. He also is my first concurrent for the title...

24 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

W.t.f. ?

I did an offer of 42.8 million euros on Joâo Félix. My first transfer with the other manager. Okay, it's a bit a surprise he accepted the deal, but it's also the maximum I can give. SMFA decided in an other way. They blocked it. He also is my first concurrent for the title...

SMFA blocked it? Okay does he buy and sell players at times or do you buy and sell at times? Cuz if both accounts are dormant in terms of transfer dealings then the deal will be blocked. 

If you want the deal to go tru then you have to make a player + cash deal for Felix. (90%) sure of this.

Or You reduce the transfer fee to 40 or 38m. But this is option is a 50/50 thing.

On 9/25/2019 at 2:50 PM, vitor_mfc said:

They knew his footballing qualities pretty well when they bought him, he fits pretty well. Dembele problem is not football IQ but his attitude in general and unprofessionalism.

Im just going by what I have read from the Barca fan forum, as Dembele isn't a regular starter due to injuries/manager choice, and hasn't had much game time for me to really be sure about him. The Barça fans also complain about him losing possention as well, hence why I mentioned about a more possention based team not suiting him much. 

Although, having said that he did have a good game against Villarreal. I'm sure he'll improve once he gets more regular game time, having Griezzmann at Barca should help him calm his attitude problems.

On 9/24/2019 at 10:21 PM, JAMancini said:

Sell Rashford?

If you have some good cover for him, then yes I would sell him. 

He's had 4 years with the first team playing alongside a great like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a very good player like W.Rooney. I think that he still lacks composure in front of goal (needs to attack the ball more) and is better suited on the right flank rather than in the middle. He's just not as good as I first thought. 

I hope Mason Greenwood is given more chances to play central until Martial returns. 

2 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Need opinions guys

i have Eder Militao and ive been offered Vinicius Junior and James Maddison for him?? 

I would do it for Maddison alone. It's a very good deal.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

MOM yesterday but yeah

It's not like he was MOTM against PSG. :D

34 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I would do it for Maddison alone. It's a very good deal.

It's not like he was MOTM against PSG. :D

Jezzzz He wasnt the MOTM in his first 90 mins for Madrid? OMG im gonna sell this 21yo Real Madrid player right now.