Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

19 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Erling Haland deserves an extra review to 88.

He is a fantastic Leeds Lad - Not Joking (Look at his place of Birth) Gonna Great if he isn't already 😀

19 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Mikel Oyarzabal to 91 ?

Banging his head against the ceiling of a SQUAD CAP Thorgan is he good enough to break the ceiling??😖😝😰😞

1 hour ago, EJ_Styles said:

What do we think

Yangel Herrera

Mikel Merino

Erick Pulgar

Will go up to in the next reviews?

Pulgar among the post I upload below hopefully, The rest I'll do in the coming day(s) I think... Edit:On Page 783 for Yangel +3 to 85.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Someone ?

Someone is me, I've always wanted to be someone 😀

Few more risers:-

Fior-Lil-Ang-Soc1-Untitled.png

Notes & thoughts: The 89's & 90's are always down to SM as well as minutes, goals, assists, International caps etc So I have to try and remember to put them in a RED Box as above Pulgar SHOULD get it say 70/30 chance, Milenkovic 50/50 as it all stands with more than a month to go to the reviews. Lille are a goldmine of risers which makes me nervous as experience tells me SM when they have a lot of risers tend to miss a few. It's almost like the reviewer puts his mouse down and as he fancies a cup of coffee (and maybe that girl from accounts will be at the coffee machine) He comes back disgruntled or worse. He's thinking about his hot date and turns over the page to PSG forgetting about poor old Lille half done.... We'll wait and see.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 12 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Another day, another dollar ... I mean post! Thanks everybody!

1 hour ago, Liverp00l said:

Will mane and sterling reach 95 this winter? Thanks

I like to think so. Both of them have been the best players for their Club and in the PL so far this season. They are certainly two of best players in their position in the World right now!

On 11/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, Damien1990 said:

Random rises for a bunch of players in the Premier League. Aaron Connolly gets a +5 from 73 to 78 for Brighton, but Steven Alzate (72 rated) who plays for same club and has even more minutes doesn't get anything yet and, like Connolly he's got a national team provisional squad call-up.

Alzate is now in full squad (still no rise): https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1486374/alzate-named-in-senior-colombia-squad

Is Xavi Simons worth picking up right now, or better just to shortlist him? GW is like Semi-Competitive I doubt if anyone knows much about him in the GW...

And what about Myron Boadu? If anyone's watched him:

Do you think he can possibly be a 🌟 player in the future? 

10 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Joe Gomez with high value 24 M? Yes...

Only If your already covered at CB for the next few years then I'd probably sell J.Gomez. He reminds me of J.Tah in some ways (can't really see Tah becoming a class CB in the next few years, he's only a mid/low-table team average player at best). With the 💶 maybe you can invest in M.City's two young CBs, and others.

More New Predictions from my Spreadsheet guys, hope U enjoy:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 12 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly ignore Gk's.

Real-Ast-Freib1.png

Someone a page or 2 back asked for Mikel Merino, think I gave the others asked for, so this completes my answers. Oyarzabel also came up because of the Squad Cap and I think it was Milanista said if things continued with Club and Oyarzabel's performances then SM would increase the Cap, I'm happy, thanks. 

Wesley Moraes +9.9% didn't give him a rise by the computer but I think it's so close he will probably get a +1. Also Lienhart must be close to possible +3 if he and Freiburg continue so successfully as they are.

More if Time allows tomorrow. Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.Sure I've forgotten something BUT...Socca 😀 Submit Reply!

On 11/8/2019 at 9:27 PM, maurito said:

Leao, pavard, J gomez, theo h, +? And pavard become lb? B.Pavard plays at RB not LB. 

R. Leao: +2 - I might be a little generous but I think he'd deserve it. Playing in this poor/relegation standard Milan side 😞 he's been one of the very few 🔆 sparks so far this season. 

B.Pavard: +1 - he's nicked in with a few goals already, is a WC winner, plays for B.Munich. I think he's overdue a rise. For now he really should keep his D(RC), DM(C) position for now as I think his versatility is one other reason why B.Munich bought him (in case of injuries/suspensions to others). He doesn't play as a LB. 

J.Gomez +1, 40% chance as he doesn't get much playing time at Liverpool, plus I don't really rate him much right now. 

T. Hernandez: +1. At Milan he's made the LB spot his own (which probably wasn't too difficult against a error prone 🐢 like RR). Going forward he's been the very few bright players for Milan this season. Although he could do with 👆ing his defensive game!

:) I hope this helps...

Edited by Milanista1
Position error, update required!