Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Beatz said:

Umtiti or sule?

I think I'd go for Sule. It seems like a matter of time before he rises to 92/93 as a key starter for Bayern and Germany. He looks a safer bet at the moment for a long term high rated centre back with the rise of Lenglet for Barca and France. Also, Umtiti is injured again for around a month (expected) and has missed a lot of games in the past year.

Edited by TheRealGiles

On 9/25/2019 at 10:56 PM, Milanista1 said:

If you have some good cover for him, then yes I would sell him. 

He's had 4 years with the first team playing alongside a great like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a very good player like W.Rooney. I think that he still lacks composure in front of goal (needs to attack the ball more) and is better suited on the right flank rather than in the middle. He's just not as good as I first thought. 

I hope Mason Greenwood is given more chances to play central until Martial returns. 

I have:

Gabriel Jesus

Firmino

Mbappe

Joao Felix

13 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

I agree, Either Boadu is hard done by or Ihattaren was very generously raised, you decide. Personally think if you put Boadu 82 and Ihattaren 80 probably ok.

i think it will be one of those odd ones where Boadu will get another rise within a month. Strange ways of SM. MI is a fantastic talent too

Need to raise some funds to avoid a minus income. I'm considering selling up to 4 or 5 players from the players mentioned below, in order to balance my books:

List 1:

W.Saliba

E. Ndicka

B.Badiashile

J.Andersen

List 2:

F.Torres

C.Soler 

T.Almada

M.Diaby

Who should I sell from the 1st and 2nd shortlist?

Edited by Milanista1
Added more to the post

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange pogba for Dybala it's interesting ?

P.Dybala has started the season ok (it seems he is now starting to combine well with C.Ronaldo).

Right now P.Pogba is still out injured. For some time now he has given the impression he doesn't want to be at Man United. It is being reported (by DM, The Sun and RT) that Pogba is asking United to double his wage upto a 30M a year contract (😲) if United want to keep him at the Old Trafford.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he hits hot and cold (on purpose) again this season until he is sold (if the reports are true then I hope United sell him asap). 

If losing a Mid won't be an issue then go for P.Dybala.

Scottish Premiership reviewed. Norway is currently under review, and was reviewed three weeks before Scotland last year, so I think it's safe to say this will come in handy.

I've reviewed every team, and for the recommended signings I've given a comprehensive review of each player as to why he's recommended and when you should sign them.

I've also ranked the top ten recommended signings in order, if you don't necessarily want to look in massive detail at it.

The Championship review is a long way away but I'm also now going on to give reviews of the must sign players in the Championship, in the very top prospects who have the best shot of being Premier League players within the next year.

if by some miracle Reece James is still available in any of your setups i'd snap him up straight away, he'll probably be a full fledged starter after the international break and he's going to be a big player for the future.

20 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Need to raise some funds to avoid a minus income. I'm considering selling up to 4 or 5 players from the players mentioned below, in order to balance my books:

List 1:

W.Saliba

E. Ndicka

B.Badiashile

J.Andersen

List 2:

F.Torres

C.Soler 

T.Almada

M.Diaby

Ndicka not been getting game time so he'd maybe be the one I'd sell, also the French NT is so strong it's unlikely he'll ever feature much. Keep Saliba and Badiashile for certain

I would sell Soler as I feel he has already hit a very high rating and not sure how much growth he may have left, Diaby also struggling for minutes so maybe him too, certainly keep Almada and Torres.

19 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange pogba for Dybala it's interesting ?

I'd take Pogba

55 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Got an Offer for Hazard. Sane + 50m 

Should I accept l?

Please rate these players 

Skrinair, Laporte, Gimenez

No, not yet, Sane out for a long time and ACL injuries can completely change a player. Hazard has a massive rating advantage and due to Madrid's ageing team will get plenty of opportunities to prove himself.

Laporte first but his injury concerns me, then Skriniar and Gimenez are very, very close, maybe Skriniar just edges it for me. If I was to take one right now it would be Skriniar, Inter's defensive setup with Conte and the personnel looks very promising

On 9/27/2019 at 12:55 PM, Djordjee said:

Calvin Stengs + Ferran Torres for Odegaard? Is it worth it?

I'd take Odegaard in this situation 

23 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

List 1:

W.Saliba

E. Ndicka

B.Badiashile

J.Andersen

List 2:

F.Torres

C.Soler 

T.Almada

M.Diaby

I'd probably put them in this order (1 = most prefer to keep, 4 = most prefer to sell):

List 1

1. Saliba

2. Badiashile

3. Anderson

4. N'Dicka

List 2

1. Torres

2. Almada

3. Soler

4. Diaby

22 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Got an Offer for Hazard. Sane + 50m 

Should I accept l?

I wouldn't accept. With L.Sane's injury it's uncertain if he'll ever perform as well as before + he has B.Silva, Mahrez and Sterling all ahead of him (may not get much game time).

Unless you can get a Eriksen, KDB, Son or a Coutinho with the 50M, only then I'd accept the offer, but if not keep Hazard.

Please rate these players 

Skrinair, Laporte, Gimenez

Laporte, Skrinair then Gimenez 

😔 With Inter looking stronger it will benefit Skrinair. I don't think A.Madrid are that strong this season (they are more vulnerable at the back).  

16 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Not sure where to ask this as its off topic but this seems busiest place so I will ask here.

If an SM managers badge is grey like this what does it mean? (I think I know but asking for to make sure)

Capturesm.PNG

Good day Sirmarkhughes, 

I'm guessing because you've gone from an SM  Expert (100-125) to an SM Elite (125 -150) that's why the badge has changed to grey (or I could be wrong). 

The link I followed:

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=51

19 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day Sirmarkhughes, 

I'm guessing because you've gone from an SM  Expert (100-125) to an SM Elite (125 -150) that's why the badge has changed to grey (or I could be wrong). 

The link I followed:

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=51

It is not me it is someone else. Thanks though I will go check out if other SM Elite are grey.