Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

15 hours ago, TheRealGiles said:

Check these guys out. I'll try help by giving my predictions of where they'll be by the end of 2019 (on their current trajectory - obviously still early to say for sure):

• Mohamed SIMAKAN 19 73 -> 80/82
  • Bafode DIAKITE 18 78 -> 82/83
  • Benoit BADIASHILE 18 82 -> 85
  • Marash KUMBULLA 19 70 -> 78/80
  • Nehuen PEREZ 19 78 -> 82/83
  • Killian SARDELLA 17 73 -> 80
  • Rayan AIT-NOURI 18 73 -> 80/82
  • Domagoj BRADARIC 19 82 -> 85
  • Renan LODI 21 82 -> 85/86
  • Gustavo ASSUNCAO 19 73 -> 80/82
  • Aurelien TCHOUAMENI 19 82 -> 85
  • Eduardo CAMAVINGA 16 80 -> 83
  • Orkun KOKCU 18 76 -> 82/83
  • Gaetano CASTROVILLI 22 82 -> 85
  • Dejan KULUSEVSKI 19 76 -> 80/82
  • Dominik SZOBOSZLAI 18 82 -> 85
  • Bukayo SAKA 18 73 -> 80
  • Ansu FATI 16 76 -> 80/82
  • Mason GREENWOOD 18 73 -> 80
  • Aleksandr SOBOLEV 22 78 -> 82/83
  • Anderson SILVA 21 74 -> 80

I've tried to be on the conservative side with these predictions. I won't be surprised if the likes of Fati, Greenwood, Saka e.g. are higher than what I've put here. It depends if they continue to get plenty of minutes and whether SM decides to rise them in between full league reviews (or just hype rise them). Hope this helps.

Thanks man!

Hi all,

Ive been offered Lukaku (92) for my Alcacer (90). Would you take that?

Alcacer is a starter, and will be for a while. Lukaku will be as well. I'll be playing either of them as a main striker in a 2.

Thanks!!

41 minutes ago, MattE said:

Hi all,

Alcacer is a starter, and will be for a while. Lukaku will be as well. I'll be playing either of them as a main striker in a 2.

Thanks!!

Lukaku definitely. He has taken in Conte's tactics well, while Alcacer's Dortmund look like perpetual bottlers.

12 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys!

Would you give Rodri Hernandez for Donny van de beek and boubacar kamara?

Thanks!

No I wouldn't give up on Rodri. He's settled in very well at M.City, and has adapted to the league quicker than most players who transferred in the Summer. 

Right now I think he is bang on to get a +1 in the next review. Pep has the potential to help him become one of the best/the best DM's around, just as he did with Fernandinho and others before him. 

11 hours ago, MattE said:

Hi all,

Thanks!!

I would accept that offer quickly.

Hats off to Inter, unlike Milan :( they are doing very well this season.

I'm sure Lukaku can/will improve with the manager/squad Inter now have. Playing under a manager like Conte (whose a super expert of the Italian game) will definitely help Inter and tplayers like Sanchez/Lukaku to get back to their best this season.

Who Wil rise soon ? 

Gk. Meret, onana, Dragowski, Dean Henderson

Df. Pavard, Kimpembe, Alex Sandro, Laporte, Nelson Semedo, Trent Alexander, Alex Teles, Joe gomez, de vrij, demiral, zagadou, firpo, denayer

Mf. Fabinho, keita, de bruyne, jorginho, dele alli, Rúben Neves, draxler, Dani olmo,paqueta

Winger. Neres, asensio, suso, sancho, lookman, marco Richter 

Fr. Calvert lewin, piatek, João felix, Rafael leão, waldschmidt

Very thanks

4 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Please rate these players

Saul, Rodri, Fabinho 

Fabinho, Rodri/Saul. 

1. Fabinho - Been excellent for Liverpool since the start of the season (is more or less one of the first names on the team sheet). 

2. Rodri - Is only getting better at M.City. He should be on par with both of these player (rating-wise) after the winter review, unless Fab rises to. 

2. Saul - 'The lungs of the A.Madrid side'. His selfless play has much benefited Thomas Partey (so I couldn't put him 3rd).

12 hours ago, Emelocks11 said:

Who Wil rise soon ? 

I presume you mean in the Winter? Well I'm not sure about some of them as I have not watched them all, and it's too soon to predict a rise for others. And there are a few who certainly won't rise anytime soon  such as:

(Suso, Asensio, Keita and Alli).

Df. Pavard, Kimpembe, Alex Sandro, Laporte, Nelson Semedo, Trent Alexander, Alex Teles, Joe gomez, de vrij, demiral, zagadou, firpo, denayer

Mf. Fabinho, keita, de bruyne, jorginho, dele alli, Rúben Neves, draxler, Dani Olmo, paqueta

Very thanks

18 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, should I give T. Partey +Bakayoko/M. Eggestein for Dele Alli?

Hi Emy,

You could sell bakayoko if you have enough Mids. T.Partey in no-time can reach up to D.Alli (rating-wise) if he continues playing well for A.Madrid (he has linked to a prime Essein).

With M.Egg you will still have a promising player who could rise further in the future ( but only if he can get a move to a bigger club and perform well there as well). 

D.Alli, again has been poor for Spurs so far this season (has also recently been left out of England's Euro 2020 Qualifiers squad). He seems to be in decline mode right now. He's still youngish, he may pick up again soon, but as of now I wouldn't have him in my team. 

Edited by Milanista1
Update required

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Gk. Meret, Onana, Dragowski, Dean Henderson

Df. Pavard, Kimpembe, Alex Sandro, Laporte, Nelson Semedo, Trent Alexander, Alex Telles, Joe Gomez, de Vrij, Demiral, Zagadou, Firpo, Denayer

Mf. Fabinho, Keita, de Bruyne, Jorginho, Dele Alli, Rúben Neves, Draxler, Dani Olmo, Paqueta

Winger. Neres, Asensio, Suso, Sancho, Lookman, Marco Richter 

Fr. Calvert-Lewin, Piatek, João Felix, Rafael Leão, Waldschmidt

Very thanks

12 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, should I give T. Partey +Bakayoko/M. Eggestein for Dele Alli?

I'd be very tempted to take the duo. Thomas Partey has been playing really well so far and as MIlanista said, at this rate he should soon catch Alli's rating. He looks closer to a 93 than right now than Alli to be honest. Alli hasn't been at the level he was at a couple of seasons ago so has no chance to rise for the time being. 

9 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...

what do you think about this???

Havertz & Foden x Frenkie De Jong???

cheers

Difficult one this. Right now I'd have to go with De Jong because he is already higher rated and a solid starter for Barca and the Netherlands. He is in position to get to 92/93 in the next year or so at this rate.

Havertz is a huge talent but will probably struggle to get above 91 until he moves. That said, it looks like he probably will move to Bayern sooner or later where he'll be in a better position to rise further. I'd expect him to become a starter for Germany in the future as well.

Foden is a great talent too but will struggle to get a lot of minutes at City because of their strength and depth in midfield. He can probably reach as high as 88/89 without being a regular starter (so far he has just 100 minutes for City this season), but beyond that would be hard. A lot will depend on whether City put faith in him to step up when the likes of David Silva and Fernandinho finish. Either that or if he moves and becomes a regular for another big team. Definitely a 91+ potential player for me though and has a future with the England national team for sure.

Overall, I'd say the duo have the potential to become the better end of the deal but at the moment De Jong is the much safer bet for a long term high rated player and can definitely reach 93/94 in the next few years. 

Hope that helps.

17 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...

what do you think about this???

Havertz & Foden x Frenkie De Jong???

cheers

TheRealGiles response is spot on!

8 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Hi guys..

I have too many forwards so I want to sell Leroy Sane to get a good midfielder. My options are Rodri, Ndombele, De Jong, Saul, Partey. 

Who should i go for? 

Thanks. ☺

It Depends on what kind of Midfielder you need. If it's more of a DM then I'd go for Rodri, if not then choose FDJ, although FDJ may start playing more as a DM for Barcelona in the near future.

Few small changes being made to Scotland, which suggests they might follow Denmark. If they don't I'd expect them to be reviewed in the next couple of weeks. Check this thread out for a review on all of the Scottish Premiership.

In short though some must buys are:

Odsonne Edouard, 83 > 87/86

Ryan Christie, 82 > 85/86

Mikey Johnston, 73 > 82

Lewis Ferguson, 73 > 80

On 10/3/2019 at 10:12 AM, Emelocks11 said:

Who Wil rise soon ? 

Mf. Fabinho, keita, de bruyne, jorginho, dele alli, Rúben Neves, draxler, Dani olmo,paqueta

Very thanks

Dragowski, Meret, Henderson

Pavard, Zagadou, Trent

Olmo, potentially Fabinho. Sell Alli, much higher chance of a downgrade. 

Sancho. Lookman has went from being a reserve player at Everton to reserve at leipzig so he's long way off any upgrades 

Leao, Waldschmidt

Even though Calvert-Lewin has had a good few weeks he's a long way off even a +1. He's scored 4 goals in about 3 months worth of games( 2 being cup games), about 13 in close to 90 appearances. His passing & dribbling are brilliant but as a striker he needs to be more clinical. Everton have 2 top young attackers coming through the academy who will make it harder for him. I'd recommend out of Everton youngsters to pick up Antony Gordon and Ellis Simms when Simms is eventually added